AD-PE-LunaBunnyLuv.jpg

Luna's Lurid Fantasies :wub:

AD-PE-LadyVicSK.jpg

Lady Victoria's Sugar Kisses

AD-PE-CelrynnyaHoD.jpg

Celrynnya's Hint of Danger

AD-PE-BrandyBB.jpg

Brandy's Blushing Bride

And, ElizabethOSP is working on the artwork for her own label, an OIL PAINTING! It's stunning! OMG, this woman is soooo talented. We must all convince her to share more of her artwork and MUSIC with us!!!!

• Replies 115
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'll let everyone else describe their own, but since Celrynnya is hardly ever on the boards, I will post her description for you....

I'd like a soft, suede-like leather, and if possible I'd like a touch of blackberry as well. This scent it supposed to be evocative of my World of Warcraft rogue; sweet honey (like female musk), the sage sharpness for her poisons, the leather for her well-worn clothes, and lips stained by stolen blackberries. Sweet, cheeky, and a hint of danger. :wub:

I tolds ya, kitteh! :wub:

Bunny Trev's scent, BUNNY LUV, is green musk (with a wee bit of bamboo) and soft fuzzy amber made all boinking like bunnies-like with the infamous "civit" honey. The label art, as I've mentioned before, was created by my friend Jennifer who is a fabulous portrait/caricature artist, she's drawn two renditions of Trevor for me and if I could afford it I'd commission ten more!

Edited by luna65

OH WOW!!! They look sooooo goooddd.... LV's Sugar kisses is sexy!!! :wub:

mine is Brandy's Blushing Bride, and it is Orchid and rose with hints of a skin musk weaving through it with a white sugar. I wanted to capture the scents a bride would associate with her big day.

mine is Brandy's Blushing Bride, and it is Orchid and rose with hints of a skin musk weaving through it with a white sugar. I wanted to capture the scents a bride would associate with her big day.

Which note is stronger?? orchid/ rose/ both??? Is it going to be similar to Noco orchid + rose??? :wub:

Which note is stronger?? orchid/ rose/ both??? Is it going to be similar to Noco orchid + rose??? :)

She hasn't got it yet! :wub: No, it doesn't smell like my Orchid Rose, it's a unique blend.

It's a nice balance, but there is more orchid oil in it than rose oil, because rose oil is so much stronger. It is also softened by the lacy-ness of the gentle musk and powdered sugar.

I like the way you think!

@Luna You're PE is hilariously AWESOME.

LOVE the labels & I'll be stalking to see Elizabeths.

NOM lookit the adorable cupcake label!! Is a lavender-scented vanilla cupcake with maple frosting. I have been bit hung up on foody lavender lately :wub:

and the coffee cake is coffee, cinnamon, vanilla and brown sugar. um yeah ahem :)

It's a nice balance, but there is more orchid oil in it than rose oil, because rose oil is so much stronger. It is also softened by the lacy-ness of the gentle musk and powdered sugar.

OOO.... sounds like my cup of tea!! i think this is a bottle for my coming order since i haven't ordered anything this month!! :):):) can't wait!!!

OMG! Love the lables! I'm going to cry! Really I love my label!

I wanted to remember being in love for the first time.. going to school and making yourself all dolled up and cutesy, smelling like a sexy cupcake with frosting, then coming home smelling like your boyfriend and leftover sugar kisses..

Pink Berries, Pink Sugars, Pink Musk, and Honey :)

NOM lookit the adorable cupcake label!! Is a lavender-scented vanilla cupcake with maple frosting. I have been bit hung up on foody lavender lately :D

Yum Yum! :thumb_up11:

Edited by Le Wizard

Ohhhh,what an intriquing collection...big LOLZ @ the Rabin Rabbitt :thumb_up11: ,is he getting to know about this ?

Cannot wait to see Elisabeth's,oh yes yes yes we want to see All your work !!! :D

ummm,are you taking reserves,Calii says hopefully... I can haz Coffee Cake ? :)

ummm,are you taking reserves,Calii says hopefully... I can haz Coffee Cake ? :D

Um, me too please! Hell, if I can't eat Coffee Cake, at least I can smell like it...

and the coffee cake is coffee, cinnamon, vanilla and brown sugar. um yeah ahem :)

OOOO COFFEEEEE!!! YUM YUM YUM! :)

I wanted to remember being in love for the first time.. going to school and making yourself all dolled up and cutesy, smelling like a sexy cupcake with frosting, then coming home smelling like your boyfriend and leftover sugar kisses..

Pink Berries, Pink Sugars, Pink Musk, and Honey :)

WOW... very PINK! What's the honey note going to be like? thick.heavy/ light? Sounds very SWEEEETTTTT!!! :D

HOLY SHEEPSH*T!!! How did I miss this thread?!? Please, Ladies, call me a geek. Please? K. Thanks! <3

:):D:) ***Mara, those labels are WONDERFUL!!! The scents sound GREAT!!!*** :):jumpforjoy::jumpforjoy:

Chiming in on mine: I was blathering on trying to describe what I wanted. Here's an excerpt. "...when Matt sits down with his dobro and has the blues on him, my whole world lights up. I love singing and playing blues, but when the ManThing gets out the Hound Dog and the slide, I keep my mouth shut and listen. I was telling him the other night that when he’s playing dobro, I want to sit him right down on some beat-up, duct-taped, teeny stage in some beat-up bar, get me a lowball glass of Jack Daniels, easy ice, listen to him a spell, and then roll around in the whole “ness” of that scene like a dog on a dead seagull!!!!!!!! Get it ALLLLLL over my body. Know what I mean?"

So Mara waded through my musings and put together an evocation of all that. She used "...Bourbon, Rosewood, Redwood, and a few different Musks. It totally captures the smell of guitar and steel and man. Sexy!"

:2403: I. CANNOT. Wait...TO SMELL THIS!!!!!!!! AUGHH!!!!!

It's Called Mr. Matt and the Hound Dog, and it's a surprise for his B-Day. :12_small7:

Edited by ElizabethOSP

Ha, I love that! If there's any extra I'm definitely snagging a bottle! Dobro is one of the sexiest instruments there is, IMO.

HOLY SHEEPSH*T!!! How did I miss this thread?!? Please, Ladies, call me a geek. Please? K. Thanks! <3

:):D:) ***Mara, those labels are WONDERFUL!!! The scents sound GREAT!!!*** :):jumpforjoy::jumpforjoy:

Chiming in on mine: I was blathering on trying to describe what I wanted. Here's an excerpt. "...when Matt sits down with his dobro and has the blues on him, my whole world lights up. I love singing and playing blues, but when the ManThing gets out the Hound Dog and the slide, I keep my mouth shut and listen. I was telling him the other night that when he’s playing dobro, I want to sit him right down on some beat-up, duct-taped, teeny stage in some beat-up bar, get me a lowball glass of Jack Daniels, easy ice, listen to him a spell, and then roll around in the whole “ness” of that scene like a dog on a dead seagull!!!!!!!! Get it ALLLLLL over my body. Know what I mean?"

So Mara waded through my musings and put together an evocation of all that. She used "...Bourbon, Rosewood, Redwood, and a few different Musks. It totally captures the smell of guitar and steel and man. Sexy!"

:2403: I. CANNOT. Wait...TO SMELL THIS!!!!!!!! AUGHH!!!!!

It's Called Mr. Matt and the Hound Dog, and it's a surprise for his B-Day. :12_small7:

Music to my ears!! Can'tr wait for this one and coffee cake!

Elizabeth!!...OK,Elizabeth the Geek...Hey,you said Please :)

How very creative of you,it sounds totally Awesome :) what a surprise this will be...the connection you share with your man warms my heart :)

huge LOLZ @ the dog and seagull visuals...erp

:party: I. CANNOT. Wait...TO SMELL THIS!!!!!!!! AUGHH!!!!!

It's Called Mr. Matt and the Hound Dog, and it's a surprise for his B-Day. :w00t:

Wow Elizabeth, your PE sounds amazing. How you put together your ideas and Mara worked her magic is really inspiring. I'd love to have my own PE, I will need to think harder on what ingredients I would pick. I look at the list to choose from and get a little overwhelmed.

I keep going back to look at that damn Purple Cupcake label! I just adore it! I wish we could get samples of these, I would love to know what foody lavender is all about!! It is just another of those artisan fragrance concepts that I cannot wrap my head around yet!! Kind of like this "tonka bean" business. This mysterious ingredient seems to be showing up in many that I love.

:w00t: I love the shades of purple! I haven't smelt it yet but to give you an idea of what I mean by "foody lavender" -- have you ever had any cookies or cocktails with lavender in them? If not -- when it's in food, it tends not to have that bright/sharp/piercing/almost citrus- or eucalyptus-like edge that lavender can have when it's in bath & body products. It's soft and heady and light. It doesn't usually even taste like anything - it just perfumes whatever it's in.... if it interests you, there are a lot of food products on etsy that are lavender-scented, like cookies and caramels......

Tyvey's Purple Cupcake does have a flash of that lavender camphor while wet, (which is impossible to avoid), but it evaporates off in a few seconds once it hits your skin. So it's definitely a *must try on the skin* scent, you can't judge it properly in the bottle. On the skin, the maple frosting and vanilla meld with the lavender, making it smell foody, but with a hint of fresh. It's kind of a sneakily delicious scent.

Cherie ~ Tonka Bean is very similar to vanilla, but it smells just a touch more "boyish" or full and heavy. Less foodish, more woody/vanilla. This is why it is such a popular ingredient in men's blends too. Vanilla smells great on a guy but it sounds too fem for many, so give them an ingredient that sounds like a Tonka Truck and they're all over it. :party:

YAY! Celrynnya popped in! :w00t:

Lady V ~ It is sweet and syrupy, but adding the musk definitely pares the syrupyness back a notch, and adds a hint of sophistication. The honey note is delish.

Luna, I have a little left of yours, was wondering if you wanted it in a B&B item?

Well, they are all winging their way to their owners now, (except for ElizabethOSP, we are awaiting the completion of her fabulous artwork.)

So here is what I have left...open for claiming!

5 bottles of Lady Victoria's Sugar Kisses

6 bottles of Tyvey's Purple Cupcake

(1 bottle Snowflake, 1 bottle Cherie)

6 bottles of Celrynnya's Hint of Danger

4 bottles of Brandy's Blushing Bride

(3 bottles for Ravenwing, 1 bottle Bumbob)

2 bottles of Tyvey's Coffee Cake (but I can make more of this one!)

(1 bottle for Calii, 1 bottle for Pagan Lady?)

Making more for: Elizabeth OSP, and...?

2 bottles of Tyvey's Coffee Cake (but I can make more of this one!) - 1 bottle for Calii?, 1 bottle for Pagan Lady?

Yes plz,one for me :abfx: ...GC x 5,with note ??? ...and will add another bottle once I decide :)

...Dobro is one of the sexiest instruments there is, IMO.

SO TRUE!!! I can't for the life of me figure out why, but...Oh Em Gee! It even gives me ideas when *I* pick it up and noodle with it! Oh wait. That sounded really dirty. Heh. :abfx:

Edited by ElizabethOSP

2 bottles of Tyvey's Coffee Cake (but I can make more of this one!) - 1 bottle for Calii?, 1 bottle for Pagan Lady?

I'd be up for a bottle of this! :abfx:

(and I think my painting may be done enough--I'm about to go down and *look* at it)

Edited by ElizabethOSP

Luna, I have a little left of yours, was wondering if you wanted it in a B&B item?

YAIS PLZ, I CAN HAZ BODY BUBBLES?!

Yes plz,one for me :abfx: ...GC x 5,with note ??? ...and will add another bottle once I decide :)

ACK LOL,that was not to say/mean 2 bottles...just 1 of Tyveys,and something else :lol: