ok so is there any diff between teddy potion and B2?

Yes, there is a small difference.

While the list of ingredients is the same, the amount of each ingredient is different.

Some people prefer one over the other. Some people like them both equally and can't tell them apart.

Hmm, I like the self effects I get from both, but....guys only treat me like an MVP when I'm wearing B2.

lol...what's MVP?

Most Valuable Player, as in they worship in much the same way they would idolize their favorite sport star. It's really quite novel receiving non-sexual hero worship, lol.

Most Valuable Player, as in they worship in much the same way they would idolize their favorite sport star. It's really quite novel receiving non-sexual hero worship, lol.

It must be the glass of wine I had last night (I don't drink at all). What kind of situations will B2 come in handy?

It must be the glass of wine I had last night (I don't drink at all). What kind of situations will B2 come in handy?

Every situation where you need to soothe the Savage Dragon known as PMS, or be worshiped in a platonic manner.

Every situation where you need to soothe the Savage Dragon known as PMS, or be worshiped in a platonic manner.

Ah! Thanks, Beccah! I guess I won't need one since the my male friends or clients are those whom I meet through work and I'll used SWS in such cases.

• 1 month later...

I'm quite sensitive to pheros... and so my immediate reaction to teddy man 2 (contains teddy bb) is SLEEP. I get this drowsiness and all i wanted to do is SLEEP. So this is a very good phero for when you need REST.

B2 for me is a CALMing potion, it doesn't give me that Happy vibe like lace/ SWS but if i'm really nervous or stressed out, B2 helps me to CALM DOWN A LOT. It gives me this content calm and awake at the same time :) Hope this make sense! :):D:D

Thanks bumbob. :) Do you get the popularity reaction from guys when you wear B2 like Beccah does?

Hmmm... Not that I've realized.... The classes i'm in are mostly female... so i don't really have the chance to see guy's reaction :) I will try B2 more often when term resumes in September :):):)

• 2 weeks later...
I'm quite sensitive to pheros... and so my immediate reaction to teddy man 2 (contains teddy bb) is SLEEP. I get this drowsiness and all i wanted to do is SLEEP. So this is a very good phero for when you need REST.

B2 for me is a CALMing potion, it doesn't give me that Happy vibe like lace/ SWS but if i'm really nervous or stressed out, B2 helps me to CALM DOWN A LOT. It gives me this content calm and awake at the same time :( Hope this make sense! :D:D:D

Wow, it is the opposite for me. Teddy Man 2 makes me feel very relaxed but B2 makes me very sleepy! Thanks for the sample! :)

Wow, it is the opposite for me. Teddy Man 2 makes me feel very relaxed but B2 makes me very sleepy! Thanks for the sample! :(

How much did you spray?? Try and spray once- from a distant rather than straight to your neck?? You might have a different effect! :D

• 5 years later...

I also asked my question in http://lovepotion.invisionzone.com/index.php?showtopic=7710&hl=teddy&do=findComment&comment=345179 before I saw your post. Would you say that Teddy Potion BB is good to use on male friends to stop them from trying to get with me and instead only see me platonically?