Whew, I'm high....mcg question

I received my order today and am completely high from sniffing all my goodies! .... and my cat is more in love with me than ever! LOL!!! Hypnotized I tell you!

So I got a bottle of EST 30,000 mcg/bottle. My question is this: Does anyone know the approximate mcg content in one spray???

I think these are 400 spray bottles, so 0.075 mL/spray. The bottle is 30,000 mcg/30 mL so 1000 mcg/mL, which is 75 mcg/spray.

Thank you so much! Wow...400 sprays....

my cats always give me love when I wear phero's . Why cats and not dogs or husbands?

I love you Raq. You did not specify your husband ... lol. Just don't ask the obvious question about the correlation between dogs and husbands ...

Edited by quietguy

Dogs and bitches love me when i wear pheromones.

Comes in handy when you get invited to a womans place and she says

"Wow my dog doesnt like strangers, but he/she likes you."

Dogs and bitches love me when i wear pheromones.

Ha ha ha. Like when you get invited to some bitch's place and her dog likes you? ;)

Ha ha ha. Like when you get invited to some bitch's place and her dog likes you?

ROTFLMAO.

Ha ha ha. Like when you get invited to some bitch's place and her dog likeshumps you? ;)

Fixed for clarification. ;)

Has anyone actually checked how many sprays per bottle? We have new spray bottles as of a few months ago - and likely the spray volume has changed. I have not done a test with the new bottles and atomisers. Just want to make sure no one is being misled. We never measure *per spray* because there is no constant, only a guesstimate, unless using a medical dosage sprayer (which no one in the industry does). So it might be anywhere from 200 to 400 sprays per bottle, depending on your sprayer top. That's why we always state the total mcgs per bottle rather than messing around with per spray estimates because that can be used to deceive customers. A count using a high volume atomiser can fool people into thinking there is more total content in the bottle than there is. Just want to make that clear.

Ha ha ha. Like when you get invited to some bitch's place and her dog likes you? ;)

Yeah, though sometimes its hard to work out which is which.

The male dogs are friendly and the bitches just want to lick me...

Never had problems before with pets not liking me, and adding pheros really takes it to the the ridiculous at times where owners are yelling at their dog to leave me alone.

Every man wants to say at least once in his life time "Stop licking me bitch!", pheros make dreams come true.

Every man wants to say at least once in his life time "Stop licking me bitch!", pheros make dreams come true.

No, I can honestly say I know at least one man who's never had that desire.

That's just a line. I use it all the time but with my cats when I have men over. They get so flattered when I say "Oh my God! They are laying on your clothese! They really feel comfortable with you!!"

Men seem to perform better with the inflated ego provided by this trick.

That's just a line. I use it all the time but with my cats when I have men over. They get so flattered when I say "Oh my God! They are laying on your clothese! They really feel comfortable with you!!"

LOL!!!!!!! I say this too, but the truth is, my dog would welcome armed robbers into our home with open arms!

*Hilariously* true...

Oh geeez :rofl222: ...you will never know just how funny this struck me,right time right place...Goddess,how I love this forum...and all of you :P

And at this point in my life I know that is the reason for the flattery, but I will take what I can get ... lol.

LOL!!!!!!! I say this too, but the truth is, my dog would welcome armed robbers into our home with open arms!

Mine too. I would only ask the robber make sure she has water on the way out ...

Has anyone actually checked how many sprays per bottle? We have new spray bottles as of a few months ago - and likely the spray volume has changed. I have not done a test with the new bottles and atomisers.

No but if you send me a full size sample of Cry Havoc or The Sand Box I will be happy to count the sprays as I use them ... lol.

LOL when the bitch is humping my leg or the female great dane bowls me over, jumps on me and licks me, i am not so sure.

But yes, its never inflated enough. The ego too.

Cats I dunno, they seem to steer clear. The other pussy will do fine.

I used to have a doberman. She was huge. People would cross the street so they didn't have to walk next to her. She was useless as a guard dog. Best she could have done was lick someone to death.

My cats are just really used to people and laying on clothes. When I had my skincare salon they would come with me when they were tiny kittens. They grew up with my customers. Many of them wanted them on the bed with them while they got facials!

When I closed the salon I had to start having a lot of men over to make sure they did't get lonely. :P

I usually do fine with animals but the other day i was talking to a friend and and a guy walking his pit bull came by. The dog took one look at me and ducked to the other side of his owner with his tail between his legs.

Friend: Did you see that?

Me: Yes. He knows.

Friend: Knows what?

Me: I have lived places where he is a staple.

Me: I have lived places where he is a staple.

LOL, sort of like Obama's joke of late. You must have had the uber alpha male phero mix on that day.

I believe when cats lay on people's clothing they are "claiming" that scent or person. This explains why, the cat goes out of his way to jump on your company's lap or seek out their purses or coats to lay(deposit scent and hair) on them

This also happens whenever I bring new clothing into the house, if they're not on the clothing then they are laying on the bag that has the clothes in it, LOL SO cat behavior

I believe when cats lay on people's clothing they are "claiming" that scent or person. This explains why, the cat goes out of his way to jump on your company's lap or seek out their purses or coats to lay(deposit scent and hair) on them

This also happens whenever I bring new clothing into the house, if they're not on the clothing then they are laying on the bag that has the clothes in it, LOL SO cat behavior

This explains why my cat wants to sleep on my head and touch noses all night...... I am SO *his*! LOL

You must have had the uber alpha male phero mix on that day.

It was a pretty strong mix and though it was outdoors dogs do have sensitive noses.

I believe when cats lay on people's clothing they are "claiming" that scent or person. This explains why, the cat goes out of his way to jump on your company's lap or seek out their purses or coats to lay(deposit scent and hair) on them ... LOL SO cat behavior

Our cat does that to me all the time. I had friends who had a cat that would stand on my lap and "hug" me, rubbing her cheeks (scent glands) on my cheeks every time I sat down in their house. She was a very sweet cat. She would often come to my house to visit me. She would often be sitting on my front door step waiting for me to get home. She came so often I finally got her a food and water dish and had cat food on hand trying to be a good host. This was in farmland in another country and unfortunately she ate what I think was rat poison somewhere in the neighborhood and died in my garage one weekend. Very very sad.

Edited by quietguy

It was a pretty strong mix and though it was outdoors dogs do have sensitive noses.

Our cat does that to me all the time. I had friends who had a cat that would stand on my lap and "hug" me, rubbing her cheeks (scent glands) on my cheeks every time I sat down in their house. She was a very sweet cat. She would often come to my house to visit me. She would often be sitting on my front door step waiting for me to get home. She came so often I finally got her a food and water dish and had cat food on hand trying to be a good host. This was in farmland in another country and unfortunately she ate what I think was rat poison somewhere in the neighborhood and died in my garage one weekend. Very very sad.

:( Im heartbroken thinking about that poor kitty

.I have a grey,longhaired,chubby cat that visits my house and my little girl(5)..she plays with her outside and she comes in the house ,eats treats.She's so sweet and friendly.