Women wearing men's pheros?

I've got this sample of Phero Boy Dominance sitting on my desk, staring me in the face, and I keep eyeing it sidelong. I have no men to give it to because every one of them around me is a flaming fundamental Baptist nut, so I don't share my knowledge of LPs with their associated hoodoo.

So what happens when women wear pheros that are formulated for men?

Darbla

I've got this sample of Phero Boy Dominance sitting on my desk, staring me in the face, and I keep eyeing it sidelong. I have no men to give it to because every one of them around me is a flaming fundamental Baptist nut, so I don't share my knowledge of LPs with their associated hoodoo.

So what happens when women wear pheros that are formulated for men?

Darbla

Do it Do it!! I was having the same questions when I first got my Phero Boy/Girl samples...the men's was lookin' at me funny...then Carrie did this review:

http://lovepotion.invisionzone.com/index.php?showtopic=295

which totally sold me on trying it for myself...and it worked! Read up and see what you think...

I love the smell of Pheroboy Dominance too, and wish I had a guy to smell it on! (hubby doesn't wear scents unless they're in shower gel form)

It's way more manly and mature than Pheroboy and doesn't have that lighthearted fun vibe, it's more serious and even a bit intimidating. I've worn it a couple of times just to try it out but I don't think it's truly a unisex kind of thing, pherowise. The scent is woodsy/mossy with that man-sex skin-sweat-heat undercurrent, absolutely yummy.

OK, weeeeeeell, here is something to keep in mind.....

PheroBoy has Androstenol and AndrosteRONE, both of which are fine for female use. However, Dominance for men is AndrosteRONE and AndrosteNONE. If you try the men's Dom, be careful how much you apply at first, because I am not sure how much AndrosteNONE it has in it. Some women do not tolerate large amounts of male "alpha" pheros. I do ok with them, but some women say they get bitchy with too much......

I'll preface this by saying that I love to wear men's scents, weird as that sounds. I love certain notes that get used in men's blends (i.e. musk, resins, woods, spice, leather, tobacco) and so I'm not afraid to smell like a guy, heh. That said, not all of the LPMP men's scents are to my taste, they end up being too one-note or just plain old funky with my chemistry. However, that has changed...

But as Dolly says, it depends on your own reaction. I haven't worn PheroBoy or PB Dominance but since I received it I have been wearing PB SUPER and I love it. I don't know that I'd necessarily wear it in public but it makes me feel really good and it smells great on me, even that OMGM-A-N aura it dries down to. I've been huffing myself like a glue sniffer!

Edited by luna65

OK, weeeeeeell, here is something to keep in mind.....

PheroBoy has Androstenol and AndrosteRONE, both of which are fine for female use. However, Dominance for men is AndrosteRONE and AndrosteNONE. If you try the men's Dom, be careful how much you apply at first, because I am not sure how much AndrosteNONE it has in it. Some women do not tolerate large amounts of male "alpha" pheros. I do ok with them, but some women say they get bitchy with too much......

Yes - i am one of these women - be careful because you may not realize how bitchy you can get until way afterwards...other women may react badly to you as well (I've experience this several times with friendly female coworkers)...I once wore a None/Nol mix from another company, I practice a martial art seriously so I was coming from this graduation ceremony with a couple of my peers and my instructor. (who is a lesbian female) We never had any beef but she got soooo evil with me..later I when I was sparring we had this guest visiting us from france, her style was very difficult for me to decipher and I became very frustrated and started to go after her...I was like :lightsaber1: I can usually maintain my composure...but Another time I was wearing a None concentrate only (it as a freebie) I was fine and alot of men were acting like I was a queen. I guess the moral of the story is - 1. quality of the company you are dealing with may be a factor - which is a non issue at LP 2. if you use don't OD and be aware of your own reactions.

Edited by Neve

ANd me ...oh but my bitchiness is totally the mans fault :lightsaber1:

Well, even without -none, I am a "high performance woman".....I can go from zero to bitch in 3.2 seconds......the -none really doesn't amp it much......