Open Windows, Treasured Hearts, Popularity Potion, or....?

I'm friends with someone who's leaving on a trip to Europe for awhile, and her boss and I are friends as well, so when the regular cadre of waitresses at his nightclub cannot cover the slack (he does not want to hire someone to replace my travelling friend since she's great and has a lot of regular clientele who love her) he's offered me a shot at waitressing maybe once a week and making pretty good tips.

I spend a lot of time by myself, but when I'm in that milieu I'm very chatty and great (so long as I don't have to be around people every day, I'm able to "recharge" and seem like the happiest, smiley-est people person ever.)

Here are things to consider:

My boyfriend is a turd when it comes to pheromones. I haven't yet found something that works great with him consistently, but I'm excited at this opportunity to try out new pheromones in a large group of people. I want to see what could make me the most amount of tips. I've worked waitressing before (when I was younger. Ouch, not looking forward to being on my feet a lot in high-I'm-so-sexy-and-posh-tip-me shoes) and made pretty good tips, so I want to see if I can kick it up a notch since this place is a lot nicer than previous places I've waitressed.

I currently have UNs of Lumina, Lace, Audacious, and Leather. I have BI in Odalisque. I have Dominance in Tabby (which I only keep around to try that whole intense working out experiment but otherwise makes me feel cranky.) I've tried and liked Open Windows but haven't had any crazy hits. I've tried La Femme Mystere in Because the Night but the perfume and I did NOT like each other.

So I'm pretty much open to something that would help me boost my tip-making potential since I know I'm a kick ass people person when in that situation, and I'm also a really great server trying to take care of people as much as possible. I know the scent has to match the person also so I would say that I fit the following in terms of what people tell me I "seem" like:

girl next door,

beach bunny,

Coco the hip hop chick (it's a body-style thing because of my huge butt),

innocent but with an air of mischief or naughtiness (hey, service industry you have to work the sexy angle as a female almost always,) Always happy/smiling,

Sensual,

and also sometimes I get that I'm "mothering" in a good way (though I'm not a fan of that comparison because I think I'm still pretty young and not a mom-- but, I do always try to make sure people are taken care of, or are going to be safe getting home, so I guess I could rock the young MILF angle--argh, I'm only thirty and I look 24 so this actually is one characterization that I have internal friction about.)

My thoughts are Open Windows, Treasured Hearts (I'm not sure why. I think it's because I see so many fans here of it), or Popularity Potion. If something else strikes your memory of what has worked for you, in a similar situation, or something that you could see working, please let me know :)

Also, I'm trying to get away from Vanilla and Chocolate dominant scents because my boyfriend hates them, and I have enough to occupy my on-my-own time. Plus, I joke around with my friend the club owner, that all waitresses at his place seem to drench themselves in vanilla (though, can't say I've smelled chocolate on any of them.) I'm definitely going to add something to a bottle of Pashazade, which I know is a male scent but on me, it just...wow, and I want to see how others would respond to it (and if it wasn't a big tipping winner for me, I'd just wear it regularly since I'm sure it'd be great in regular situations.) I also have a few other perfumes being held for me as well that could have phero's added.

Edited by MissHazel

MissHazel, I use Open Windows at work to boost my tips, and it works great. I mean, *really* *REALLY* great. I've also used Treasured Hearts at work, and it's okay for helping create a good vibe, but it's not as much of a tip booster. Neither was Popularity Potion, though it makes for a great, friendly vibe, too.

Pheros work differently for everyone, I know, so you should try a few & see what works for you. But for what it's worth, my two best tip-boosters are Open Windows & Super Sexy for Women.

Heart & Soul works well, too, but it tends to make people really want to talk to me - and by talk, I mean they want to know all about me, and get to know me on a person-to-person level, (as opposed to a customer-to-server level). It's nice, and it helps boost my tips, (because H&S is kind of an "Everybody's Sweetheart" potion, and who doesn't want to leave a big tip for such a sweetheart as you?), but it's very time consuming, all this getting-to-know-you talk, so I tend not to wear it to work if I know we're going to be busy. (ETA, this is really good if you're working a slow day, and you know you will have a lot of regular customers in, because the better your regulars know & love you, the more money they'll leave).

Open Windows works kind of similarly, except that, for me at least, it creates kind of a dazzled vibe. My customers think I'm clever, charming, witty, pretty, great at my job, and they're just generally sort of wow-ed when I wear OW. And they want to talk, but it's more of a flirty/friendly kind of banter, rather than a deep I-need-to-know-this-server kind of talk.

I don't know what the hell Super Sexy does for me at work except help make me great tips. I get lots of DIHL from men, but it seems to work best on women, making them happy, relaxed, chatty and sort of admiring of me, and then want to leave me lots of money. I think it kind of gives them the sense that I'm confident, competent, friendly and hard-working. I don't know why the effects of SS4W are so tough for me to describe in a work setting! I just know that it works well for me. It also makes my manager run around and do a lot of my work for me - he helps me A LOT. And he helps me a lot more than he helps the other servers, so I know it's the SS4W. Given that I have carpel tunnel syndrome after doing this job for such a very long time, I tend to wear SS4W lately because I can use the extra help, (to save my wrists, hands & arms from the extra strain).

Okay. I'm done! Good luck & let me know how it goes! Also, let me know if you find anything else that works well, 'cause I'm always up for trying something new at work!

Edited by Eggers

Okay cool. So I should boost one with OW and one with SS4W (I've only tried that in one of the clean-smelling perfumes, can't remember which-- didn't notice a difference with anyone around me, but then again, it was a sample so I couldn't test it as much.) COOL! Thanks :)

Hm. I am helping out a client with party prep this evening, and I decided to try out the new Levitation scent. Open Windows plus DHEAS. Not sure if that will make everyone too chatty for your purposes, but just wanted to give it a shout-out!

Whenever I wear Magnet, people seem to bend over backwards to help me out or get me what I want. I don't know how that translates to getting tips, but it's one I really like to wear when I need something. I also like Popularity Potion, its like "instant-spotlight" lol.

I tend not to wear cops at work (with the exception of Cuddle Bunny, which I've applied the night before, after my bath), because my boss tends to be on the aggressive side. Read: he's a spaz. A loveable spaz, but a spaz nontheless. I don't want an "instant testosterone boost" to translate to even more aggressive behaviour. For some reason, the-day-after CB doesn't seem to affect him that way, but it does tend to make people at work fairly googly-eyed around me! LOL!

I accidentally wore cops around my manager once, (I'd forgotten to do something, so went back to work a little while after having applied some BBM), and he very abruptly disappeared. :o For these two reasons, I haven't really tested cops at work as a way to boost my tips. The disadvantages (in my situation) outweigh the possible benefits. If I didn't work where I do, for the people I work for, I'd be all over it!

In fact, if I still worked at the bar I used to work at, I'd wear them all the time, 'cause with that crowd, and in that atmosphere, cops would have helped make me a fortune in tips! *le sigh* I miss that job.

Hm. I am helping out a client with party prep this evening, and I decided to try out the new Levitation scent. Open Windows plus DHEAS. Not sure if that will make everyone too chatty for your purposes, but just wanted to give it a shout-out!

I can imagine this being a real tip magnet. I've worn DHEAS in conjunction with another phero and complete strangers have bought things for me. Coffee, lunch, breakfast, and even an offer to buy me gas!! I can easily see that translating to tips.

I can imagine this being a real tip magnet. I've worn DHEAS in conjunction with another phero and complete strangers have bought things for me. Coffee, lunch, breakfast, and even an offer to buy me gas!! I can easily see that translating to tips.

do you remember which phero you used with DHEAS?