NEW RELEASES FOR JUNE 2008

Sinister Girl, I'm sorry to here about your neck. I hope that you feel better soon. I'm sure you all are working as hard as you can. It's very much appreciated. ^_^

Edited by Countesszero

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I' m guessing that Liberty Belle is something to do with the 4th July....

Now as a brit I don't know your traditions, but as someone said maybe fireworks...

I dunno why but I'm imagining a kind of fairground, you know Candy floss, toffee apples, maybe popcorn..

What do you guys eat and do on the 4th?

Sinister Girl, rest up and get well soon, we can have fun guessing in the meantime ^_^

May

What do you guys eat and do on the 4th?

May

(laughing) well, kind of what Scourger described...Hot Dogs (or hamburgers), Mustard & Ketchup, relish, onions...lots of barbecues...mmmm...barbecue...

Me? I'm hoping it's the berries-and-cream or fairground interpretation instead!

(laughing) well, kind of what Scourger described...Hot Dogs (or hamburgers), Mustard & Ketchup, relish, onions...lots of barbecues...mmmm...barbecue...

Me? I'm hoping it's the berries-and-cream or fairground interpretation instead!

I dunno. Going by some of the men I know I think a perfume blend of barbecues and beer could be a truly lust-inducing love potion. ^_^

May

LOL, I wonder how well Phantom of the Trailer Park would work (having liquor and BBQ), then!

Maybe it's an ambience type of blend, that would be interesting.

Forever After

A Pheromone Enhanced Perfume for Women. A potion to wear on your wedding day, for helping you get there, and for reminding him why he loves you.

Flowers included in traditional bridal bouquets are there with specific intent. Those who understand The Language of Flowers, Root Magic, Aromatherapy or Green Witchcraft will readily recognize elements chosen for their properties of encouraging committment and fidelity, for empathy and love, and for balancing the dynamics of power between woman and man. Forever After is comprised of the scents of this all-important bouquet, and enhanced with our exclusive SOUL MATE Pheromone Blend; specifically designed to encourage deep heart-2-heart bonding!

Love Potion®: Summer Solstice 2008 Limited Edition - Our much loved aphrodisiac potion; but this season enhanced with fresh juicy mangos and canteloupe, deeply sensual ambergris accord, a drop of honey, 3 new ambers from around the globe, and a hint of thirsty greens. Divine, fresh and oooooh, so sexy! Completed and empowered on the Summer Solstice, 2008 ~ 'spelled' for the wearer to capture her heart's desire!

Fairy Lure - For attracting all sorts of magical little beings, whether they be butterflies, children, or Fae! Happy, creamy, fruity and dreamy ~ fans of our sold out potions Unicorn Smile and Pied Piper will adore this one as well!

Insight Potion - A potion for insight, clarity, perception and grounding, with ingredients for helping the wearer to see past glamours or spells; to see facts and people as they really are, to see with one's mind instead of the heart. An aid for decision making, and has fertility/creativity aspects too. A mixture of nuts, berries and resins.

...and everything nice... - Brown Sugar sweet and sizzling Spice, come together in Everything Nice - that's what sexy girls are made of! Crafted of Brown Sugar with a suprising array of Spices.

Blossom of Love - Delicate, light and lovely - a Love and Fidelity potion crafted of Spiced Sakura Blossoms with just a whisper of Asian fruit.

In The Mood - Each full sized bottle has a a strip of MOOD material across the label, just like the old-fashioned mood rings! Grip it, baby, and see if you're ready! A sultry mix of musks from Egypt, Africa and India; Sandalwood, Ambergris, Spanish Moss, topped with light Indian flower blossoms.

Liberty Belle - A blend of treats that are pure Americana, and filled with the spirit of the Red, White and Blue! Apple and Blueberry pies with a dollop of whipped cream on top!

Sun Catcher - The very essence of the summer sun, trapped in a bottle with glittering Austrian sun-catching crystals floating inside! Juicy citrus segments - Oranges, Grapefruits and Lemons - delicately arranged over a bed of Daisies and Dandelions, and a touch of earthy Musk.

Naughty Minx - A playful array of unexpected contrasts. A bit naughty, teasing, and mildly sweet, but with a little bite - just to make sure you're paying attention! Anise, Tonka, Sugar, Pink Peppercorn, Tobacco, Mosses, and deep sensual Resins.

UNscented Concentrated Pheromone Blends, created exclusively for us by Stone Independent Research. Offered in 10ml glass roll-on bottles in a base of Cyclopentasiloxane for the price of $39.95 each.

Wanted Man - Unscented Pheromone Blend for Men. Crafted for the outlaw - the lone wolf on the prowl, the bad boy. Highly 'alpha' and intensely, thrillingly attractive to women; but be warned: the strong alpha messages this pheromone blend emotes may provoke aggression in other alpha males. Contains a blend of Androsterone and Androstenone.

Dominance Potion - Unscented Pheromone Blend for Women. A sexual attraction potion for women with a clearly alpha signature. Let 'em know who's boss! This blend can be helpful in the boardroom, as well as in the bedroom. Contains a blend of Alpha-Androstenol, Beta-Androstenone and Alpha-Androstenone.

Blatant Invitation - Unscented Pheromone Blend for Women. Sexually assertive, but cuddly too - it whispers, "yes" , and gives off a vibe of uninhibited sexuality but eminently approachable at the same time. Contains a blend of Alpha-Androstenol, Alpha-Androstenone, Estratetraenol and Copulins.

Treasured Hearts - Unscented Pheromone Blend for Women. This blend encourages deep bonding between women, makes people of both sexes feel less intimidated in the wearer's prescence, and encourages a 'nesting' vibe in men - instilling a craving for permanence and commitment. Contains 5a-Androstenol, Androsterone, and Epi-Androsterone.

True Confessions - Unscented Pheromone Blend for both Men and Women to wear. The much celebrated combination of Alpha and Beta Androstenols, which purportedly encourages approachability, chattiness, and deeply intimate communication.

I can't wait to get my hands on these babies. I must have a large bottle of "Forever After" and "True Confessions" Beta Androstenols is definitely my mone of choice. I've had some awesome moments while wearing it. Oh and the monthly sampler. I can hardly contain myself and my credit card is vibrating in my wallet.

OMG......a sampler for me, PLUS a big bottle of "Blatant Invitation".....you know I have to have THAT ONE!!!!

Dominance Potion - Unscented Pheromone Blend for Women. A sexual attraction potion for women with a clearly alpha signature. Let 'em know who's boss! This blend can be helpful in the boardroom, as well as in the bedroom. Contains a blend of Alpha-Androstenol, Beta-Androstenone and Alpha-Androstenone.

Blatant Invitation - Unscented Pheromone Blend for Women. Sexually assertive, but cuddly too - it whispers, "yes" , and gives off a vibe of uninhibited sexuality but eminently approachable at the same time. Contains a blend of Alpha-Androstenol, Alpha-Androstenone, Estratetraenol and Copulins.

Treasured Hearts - Unscented Pheromone Blend for Women. This blend encourages deep bonding between women, makes people of both sexes feel less intimidated in the wearer's prescence, and encourages a 'nesting' vibe in men - instilling a craving for permanence and commitment. Contains 5a-Androstenol, Androsterone, and Epi-Androsterone.

True Confessions - Unscented Pheromone Blend for both Men and Women to wear. The much celebrated combination of Alpha and Beta Androstenols, which purportedly encourages approachability, chattiness, and deeply intimate communication.

Gotta have these gotta have these...when do we order when do we order, hey is there an echo in here?...nope just my alter ego taking me to the bank, standing first in the bankruptcy line...but hey, with all my great LP's I'll have loads of fun in that line....hehehe. so when can we order?

Edited cause I forgot to say these are my must haves.

Edited by djacquelynstew

Ordering is now open via the New Release page and the Trial Vials page.

http://lovepotionperfume.com/store/New_Releases.html

http://www.lovepotionperfume.com/store/Sample_Sizes.html

The rest will take another day or so - thank you for your patience and understanding, friends! x0x0x0x0x

Ordering is now open via the New Release page and the Trial Vials page.

http://lovepotionperfume.com/store/New_Releases.html

http://www.lovepotionperfume.com/store/Sample_Sizes.html

The rest will take another day or so - thank you for your patience and understanding, friends! x0x0x0x0x

Mara, I sent you an email with my order......let me know if you didn't get it.....

I am drooling now. I have not 1 but 3 credit cards at the ready...set..GO. ;)

I totally feel you. Unfortunately I gotta put the cards away for at least another week...I am sooooo going broke when I do pull em out...lets see, 1. LP Potions, 2. Good Golly Dolly (can't wait to take all those goodies off your hands Dolly ^_^ ) and 3. even more LP potions! :019-[Drooling]-[EmoticonKing.co

Okay, so I may not eat for the remainder of the month, but hey, I can lose a few pounds, smell like heaven, and drive men WILD and have 'em totally eating outta my hands. :)

Ladies, is this the life or what!...hehehe

I ordered my sampler pack last night and it wasn’t a moment to soon, I tell you what.. I'm jonesin'! I can't take it anymore!!! LOL Now I'm looking at the wicked sexy shirts thinking "Heaven help me!!" Those are cute as a button! Gonna have to get one! Ladies, what can I say, you rock my socks off. :)

Chicken Pot Pie,

Pixie

Oooh, hey, the Home page looks great with the addition of the Cafe Press goods too!

Has anyone order the cap sleeve t-shirts yet? I'm wondering how those fit per size...

Edited by katz

I've got my eye on the Bubble Gum Robot mousepad. I already have the magnet and am impressed with the artwork and detail. I'm just waiting for my money Fairy to make her delivery and then I'll buy out the store.

really want to order the new releases but USPS is a 'MUY' wacko, not receiving my orders.... :)

liz

Has anyone ordered "Insight Potion" ? any feed back ? PLEEEEEEEZZZZEEEE !!!!!

Hi, I broke down and got the monthly subscription for sample vials. Any idea when you'll be mailing those out? I'm Dyyyyyyying here! (*credit card trembles*)

Hey Sweetie,

They were mailed out already. I was hoping everyone would have them by today, but hopefully Saturday then. Sorry for the wait!!!

I caved :wub: !! (credit card melted :D )

liz

Got my package this evening (YAY!)

so many goodies, thanks! Lots of playing ahead ...

One question about Forever After - the pheromones smell really strong in this both in the vial and on my skin; in fact I'm having trouble finding the fragrance ... I did shake it up first ... is it supposed to be this way? From the description I was expecting a lot of florals.

Hi there!

Hmmm, I am very sensitive to pheros- and I get a nice light floral off it.

I just re checked the samples, bottles and the master bottle, and I don't know hon, but all I am getting is the florals.

Give your nose a rest, then try again!

Smile-It's SUMMER!!!

SG

Ok, I'm *finally* going to get my monthly sampler from my post box owning buddy tonight (cause in the summer my post box gets baked in full Phoenix sun for 8 hours till I get home) - I cannot WAIT to smell the new releases!

PLUS, we're going out for sushi! WOOOHOOO!! :(