Transitioning from Gotcha to Perfect Match? Any issues?

Frida's Lotus

Hi all,

So many of you know my story-- reluctant guy, dating since October, were platonic to begin with but now we are moving into the physical side of things, just curious, when is a good time to switch up pheros when getting involved with someone new?

I was considering moving from Gotcha to Perfect Match-- anyone have any experience or advice to offer in this area?

Thanks!

Great news that things are going well with you two and that he is feeling more comfortable with the physical side of things.

If you two are already moving closer I don't see PM spooking him. I'd use it whenever you feel ready; I assume that you've got some sense that he's interested in a more LTR/committed relationship if you want to use PM.

You can always switch back to Gotcha! if he doesn't seem to respond well to PM. I've never had any negative results from it myself so I'd consider it a pretty safe phero blend. I think it would be different on, say, a first date with someone you didn't know well, based on what other folks on here have reported, but you and your guy are already pretty connected, no?

Edited by donsie

yeah, I was also thinking of cuddle bunny, can't decide!

Well PM has no cops and Cuddle Bunny has a lot of cops if that helps you decide at all. Also EST heavy in CB and no EST in PM. I love Cuddle Bunny personally if I was going for sexual that's what I would do...but I know PM has a lot of fans here too. Well I'm no help am I?

Going from Gotcha to CB makes sense if you are trying to amp up the bat your eyelashes seduction. PM makes sense if you are trying to amp up the bondage. Well...not BONDAGE per se...BONDING vibe. LOL.

Have you thought about just adding a smidge more cops when you wear Gotcha? If he is still responding well to it then you can have the best of both by sticking with what you know works but also turning up the sexy a bit. Do you have Topper? You could also consider using that over Gotcha sometimes for a boost to the good thing you have going with Gotcha.

Edited by donsie

The other day as I was leaving for work I was wearing totem beaver (with SWS) and he commented on how much he loves the smell "cinnamony" he said, so I'm guessing he responds to spicy scents. Sadly all I have with cops is Tropique which I loooove but he hasn't commented on it, so I'm hoping to change the scent a bit. Are there other cops heavy UN that are similar to gotcha? I guess what is the most similar to gotcha that has cops? I do have topper, love it!

Just get yourself an OCCO to layer with your Gotcha. If he likes cinnamon (men are sexually stimulated by the scent of cinnamon, too) then I recommend OCCO Red. The notes are: Rich yummy Vanilla, Brown Sugar, Cinnamon, Tunisian Amber and a tiny drop of Apricot for brightness.

There isn't anything quite like a more cops-y Gotcha, I don't think. But the benefit of using an OCCO is that you can add cops or not as you like while still having the more innocent Gotcha when you want that! And just a reminder that Gotcha! has a small amount of cops already.

Edited by donsie

It might just be the change that is causing the lack of response. It might also be that he is responding but differently to what you are used to observing with Gotcha, so you might be missing it. Finally it could be that you found your sweet spot with Gotcha but haven't yet with the other two.

With regard to PM, I wore it yesterday with my SO as we are at the 6 month mark and we have been talking about our future together. Well what can I say other than OMG!!

Firstly I noticed the self effects as I caught myself gazing at him thinking "you're the most amazing guy I know". Then after chatting for a while about this and that he starts talking about him spending some money to improve my house so we can sell it, as he loves being with me so he sees no reason why we won't move to a full commitment in the very near future. But how he wouldn't expect me to sell it until we are married as he understands that it is my security and safety net.

Now while these things have come up before it was in a much more casual conversational kinda way. However last night felt like it was on a much deeper level. I think PM certainly created an atmosphere conducive to these kind of thoughts and discussions.

So if that's the way you'd like things to go with you're man Frida, then I can vouch for PM.

On the 'hot night' side of things my man responded very well to Phero Girl...Oh la la :Emoticons04235:

I think it's a great idea to switch up. PM is not a huge stretch but it is different. IMO Gotcha is a bit more intense.

The PM might be a nice break.

I'd definitely get some OCCo samples to try. :)

Sounds like it's working out well for you. :)

I would not be disappointed that he hasn't commented on the Tropique he may think that's just your lovely own scent. It's so sheer and understated.

Edited by StacyK