Hi Everyone, Natty Dread come to love all of you

NattyDread

Hi Everyone

I'm Natty Dread, i read about LPMP on pherotruth that was many good review there that make my interest and come here, i believe if u wanna learn about something that u need to go to the source, that was make me come here to learn about LPMP from all of you, please allow me for that...

When i come to the lovepotion forum and be a silent reader for a while, LPMP make my attention it's not only about the phero but yes for the fragrance too, i love fragrance and the LPMP have to many choice that make me confuse which one to try first but i believe that all of u review here will help me to choose.

Actually i like to try something new, and i new to LPMP product but i will always like to try and maybe to Love the LPMP Product

Thanks Everyone, NattyDread Love You.

Welcome NattyDread,

I came for the pheros and stayed for the scents and the friendship. I hope you have lots of fun times here. There is plenty to learn and some really AMAZING people !

:hi215:

Welcome! :)

Welcome NattyDread,

I came for the pheros and stayed for the scents and the friendship. I hope you have lots of fun times here. There is plenty to learn and some really AMAZING people !

Thanks for u open hands

:kiss43: :kiss43:

Welcome to the forum! Like androstenol, I came to LPMP for the pheromones, but once I tried Mara's potions (perfumes) I fell in love with both....LPMP is the best in the market for its phero blends and for its perfumes!! :D

Welcome!

:smilies-23596:

Good to "see" you here too ND! Hope you come to enjoy LPMP as much as the rest of us :heart:

Welcome! I remember scouring reviews when I first found LPMP too! :) My suggestion is to try the newbie sampler, it is a great deal and helped me so much! They are on this page (you'll have to scroll down past the monthly sets to see what I mean):

http://www.lovepotionperfume.com/articles/Sets

Thanks for the link, yes this really helpfull

:hedgehog: I came for the scents and stayed for the pheros? (With the phero trials it seems that way) I came and stayed because Mara's perfumes have been the best I have tried of any artisan perfume and then I started reading the board. Everyone was so helpful and friendly that I wanted to stay and get to know such a wonderful group of people.

Hello NattyDread -

Welcome to the forum! I too came for the pheromones but stayed for the scents and the great company. I am sure you will love it here too!

Welcome Natt D!

Have fun sorting through everything around here...What are you considering so far?

thanks, firstly i'm looking for the phero then i see that also have fragrance, so why i dont try the fragrance too actually yes i love to try the fragrances too and first i look for the fragrance that have a deep vanilla scent some review here help me so much.