New Releases for JANUARY 2015 - Valentine Collection

• Replies 165
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh thanks Luna. I didn't know Mara was bringing the actual Girl Girl formula back.

MDC I have both G2 and Girl/Girl. On me they are both very similar and so far I overall get tbe same results with both. But I do use then in the way I might use TH for female friends and relatives. The both give off a real fun, cozy girlfriends vibe.

Beautiful labels!! Can't wait for the notes!!! Also looking forward to reading what Luna writes!! Getting the sampler of course...:D

OMG! How did I miss this earlier today?!? Gorgeous, cheeky labels, and To Soothe A Broken Heart!!! For REAL? :w00t: And Girl/Girl? A new-to-me phero to try! Yay! :D Cannot wait to read all about these! They look amazing!

OMG they look beautiful! I can do the same thing with my legs as Bawdy! It's how I was impregnated.

Is anyone going to be able to look at or use Bawdy Babe now without thinking about Lady V? :P

I'm impreganting your brain!

That's it, LadyV! I am officially putting a "brain condom" on! Hope it doesn't leak! :say19:

That explains this weird headache.

:rofl222: You guys are cracking me up!!

Love the labels, can't wait!

Is she opposed?

Aww, that is sad.

Mrs. QG is very frugal and very practical. She feels that buying cologne/perfume is not a wise use of our finances, not to mention spending time on online forums being a wise use of time.

Mrs. QG is very frugal and very practical. She feels that buying cologne/perfume is not a wise use of our finances, not to mention spending time on online forums being a wise use of time.

That is something rare in a woman. Then again, I too feel the same way about my fiance's video games. In the end we agree that each one of us has hobbies, so when he buys new releases and then trades them in, I equate them to my LP scents. Plus we both benefit from each other's happiness over the small things like LP samples, forum ranks or getting to the next level in Diablo III. :)

ETA: my comment about the frugality and practicality was not meant in a bad way. :)

Edited by phergineer

Wooh Diablo III! :) I am a gamer geek that likes to smell good but I currently have no one to complain about how I spend my time and money. I suppose there is a small blessing in that.

I am waiting on the write ups for the new releases before deciding how much money is going to new perfumes from here and how much is going to new EO's and blends elsewhere. And then there was this site with neat jewelry findings that I know I don't need but I can't bring myself to close the tab on. <_>

Guest cutie.pie

AD-GirlGirl.jpg

Girl / Girl

Yup, this is the very original formula of Girl/Girl back again! I talked the creator into brewing up another round for us. So happy to have it back! :D

I'm so excited to try this!

That is something rare in a woman. Then again, I too feel the same way about my fiance's video games. In the end we agree that each one of us has hobbies, so when he buys new releases and then trades them in, I equate them to my LP scents. Plus we both benefit from each other's happiness over the small things like LP samples, forum ranks or getting to the next level in Diablo III. :)

ETA: my comment about the frugality and practicality was not meant in a bad way. :)

I did not see it nor do I think I would have been offended as I know that you are here to create drama or purposely offend. :) We sometimes get one, but they do not stick around for along as they are called out on it. Politely of course haha. :D

The added "complication" is that I have to go very lightly with colognes around Mrs. QG and in fact she would be just as happy if I never wore one. But I wear them (as lightly as possible lol) anyways as I obviously enjoy them quite a bit. :D I am resigned to the inevitable discussion when she figures out how many LPs I have but I think we have kind of reached an equilibrium of sorts as you describe. My LP collection is not too huge nor is it a mess. At the same time, her job is stressful (and she makes it a little more so as she is very demanding of herself and goes the extra mile even when not necessary) so she really enjoys massages as stress relief. I have always supported that to include her getting a massage a week if that is what she wants. And considering she easily spends more on massages than I do LPs overall, then there you are. It is one of those things in a long term relationship, that from her perspective, you just let slide. But that is one of those little rough spots below an otherwise smooth surface that form after 25+ years of marriage.

And please do not get me wrong about Mrs. QG either. I am not speaking ill of her by any means. She is a very smart, strong woman and one of the best in her fields here in our area. She does not hesitate to speak her mind, especially here at home, and that is the way it should be. So I know quite clearly where her "mind" is on certain subjects haha! :lol:

AD-GirlGirl.jpg

Girl / Girl

Yup, this is the very original formula of Girl/Girl back again! I talked the creator into brewing up another round for us. So happy to have it back! :D

Very happy to see this as I love G2 and wear it regularly....what are the differences between Girl/Girl and G2? When will it be available to order? :)

Edited by TheBirkeys

Hmm, I've just received the shipping notice for my last order - and the partial refund (the shopping cart is a bit overenthousiastic when it comes to international shipping) for the too-high shipping would go some way towards at least a couple of samples... :purr:

I've only been on LPMP forum for less than 6 months, but noticing the trend with new releases, I wonder if Mara has ever thought about creating a monthly sampler membership option? That way members won't have to go through the agony of waiting for the notes each month. Just sign up for the sampler - or opt in for certain months ahead of time, and wait for them to arrive. Just a thought :smiley-char145:
I guess there will still be the agony of waiting for the package... :)

She used to have a subscription service, but it was too time-consuming in terms of all of her other work, so the option was discontinued a couple years back.

She used to have a subscription service, but it was too time-consuming in terms of all of her other work, so the option was discontinued a couple years back.

Ah. And here I was thinking I had a new idea! Of course LPMP already thought of that :)

3 questions.....

1. What is the difference between G2 and Girl/Girl?

2. When will Girl/Girl be available to order?

3. When will the January NRs be available to order?

-1- I believe it's the same as the difference between Teddy BB and B2: same ingredients, different ratios.

-2- and -3- Mara is going to begin programming tonight, so as soon as she possibly can get them up on the site.

-1- I believe it's the same as the difference between Teddy BB and B2: same ingredients, different ratios.

-2- and -3- Mara is going to begin programming tonight, so as soon as she possibly can get them up on the site.

Ahhh, ok...that explains it very well!! Just got a new G2, but I think I'll get a Girl/Girl and compare....one more question and I'll leave you alone..lol ;)

Is the Girl/Girl going to be a limited phero in that when it runs out there will be no more-or-is it being permanently added?

Thanks so much, Luna, for answering all of my questions...:D

G2 will be gone when my supply runs out and not come back. I commissioned it because I couldn't get Girl/Girl for a few years but have recently talked the creator into making it for us again, so we will always have a formula of this kind.

I plan to have the NRs up and orderable tomorrow.

:)

I stay away from temptation for a few days and look what happens when I return! So exciting!

My sister saw my closeted perfume collection for the first time the other day. She just looked at me and said, "You have a problem." Sigh. Why must there be so many beautiful perfumes?

My sister saw my closeted perfume collection for the first time the other day. She just looked at me and said, "You have a problem." Sigh. Why must there be so many beautiful perfumes?

Tell your sister that they take up far less space than shoes. :)