New Releases for JANUARY 2015 - Valentine Collection

• Replies 165
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Life happens and you have got a lot of stuff to do that is probably exciting and scary all at the same time. Congratulations again on the new store!

I will confess to hitting the refresh button a lot though. :D But it will be like Christmas morning as an adult when the shiny new labels are seen on the home page for the first time. My bendadryl dosed butt is going to go to sleep perchance to breath of lovely scents that I probably couldn't smell right now anyway.

WHAT is the Punxsutawney Immortality Elixir lady holding in her hands? I LOVE that picture. :):heart:

Looks like a mirror to me but maybe it's a dagger that she had to plunge through a groundhog's heart to gain immortality. LOL

WHAT is the Punxsutawney Immortality Elixir lady holding in her hands? I LOVE that picture. :):heart:

It looks like a dagger to me.

I did not see it nor do I think I would have been offended as I know that you are here to create drama or purposely offend. :) We sometimes get one, but they do not stick around for along as they are called out on it. Politely of course haha. :D

The added "complication" is that I have to go very lightly with colognes around Mrs. QG and in fact she would be just as happy if I never wore one. But I wear them (as lightly as possible lol) anyways as I obviously enjoy them quite a bit. :D I am resigned to the inevitable discussion when she figures out how many LPs I have but I think we have kind of reached an equilibrium of sorts as you describe. My LP collection is not too huge nor is it a mess. At the same time, her job is stressful (and she makes it a little more so as she is very demanding of herself and goes the extra mile even when not necessary) so she really enjoys massages as stress relief. I have always supported that to include her getting a massage a week if that is what she wants. And considering she easily spends more on massages than I do LPs overall, then there you are. It is one of those things in a long term relationship, that from her perspective, you just let slide. But that is one of those little rough spots below an otherwise smooth surface that form after 25+ years of marriage.

And please do not get me wrong about Mrs. QG either. I am not speaking ill of her by any means. She is a very smart, strong woman and one of the best in her fields here in our area. She does not hesitate to speak her mind, especially here at home, and that is the way it should be. So I know quite clearly where her "mind" is on certain subjects haha! :lol:

She runs the ranch. As it should be.

Guess who runs the motherfucking ranch around here????? Just kidding. It's 50/50 but then I'll cry and make it 80/20, and boobs help too- 90/10.

Punxy is holding a penile entrapment device, where she incarcerates the cock, kinda like a cock choke hold and squeezes the cum out of it and lets the men die a slow death, then she takes her fresh semen and applies/injects to her face, hands, and neck.. like Juvaderm. It plumps her up in all the right places without all the nasty after taste.

Guest cutie.pie

She runs the ranch. As it should be.

Guess who runs the motherfucking ranch around here????? Just kidding. It's 50/50 but then I'll cry and make it 80/20, and boobs help too- 90/10.

:rofl222: :rofl222: :rofl222:

Just started reading through the new offerings. OMG LUNA, the way you ended Bawdy Babe...!!!

~In the accounting of carnality, one must always be wise, even as one is enraptured.

:burning-heart:

Oh the Punxutawny lady has a MIRROR! Hee! I love that picture. It looks so old, and yet the woman is completely timeless. It's beautiful!

Gods these look wonderful, Mara! Going back to read EVERYTHING right now!!!

P.S. Okay Mara & Luna: Which one of you turned into a hedgie? B)

UNscented pheros are not included in the trial pack. Love is Love contains that phero blend, and a sample of that is in the pack.

BTW, Full bottle sets are same price as usual this month, even tho there are 4 phero'd blends.

I now have 8 cats and a hedgehog ...named Jessica.

Ah-HAH! Is there an antidote? Or will it just wear off slowly?

*runs off cackling*

Oops! *runs back giggling*

EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!! Antiqua Phinazee is in the house!!!!!!! Succubus whom I adore!!!!!!!!

:cheers04251: :cheers04251: :cheers04251: :cheers04251: :cheers04251: :cheers04251: :cheers04251: :cheers04251: :cheers04251: :cheers04251: :cheers04251: :cheers04251:

Luna: Wine & Dead Roses was so funny I was crying. Best. Poem. Ever.

Katerina, she is genius! ("Feh!" she says from her designated dark corner.)

It makes me think of some movie I saw where someone did something - sing, or read poetry maybe - and at the end of it there was a bodyguard yelling at people to applaud. That's the power of Kat's glare. Applaud or die!

Oh it's from Ishtar, I think - at the end when the guys get to perform the concert.

LOL Bats, I knew you'd be happy to see her!

I really had fun this month because I wrote a little bit of everything and that's the most fulfilling to me, creatively. But the one for Punxatawny is all Mara's genius, I just tweaked it a bit. Enjoy! :D

Finished reading. EVERYTHING is just lovely!!! *happy sigh*

:020105~21::clapW2::banana105::BananaRow::banana124::CHEERS~19:

ETA:

And Luna--Kintsugi--I looked it up. Such a beautiful technique with such a beautiful philosophy and your beautiful poem...

These new releases...they really went straight to my core. :heart:

Edited by ElizabethOSP

I'm pretty excited about some of these!!! Tingle Tangle, Devilish Thoughts, Two Lips and a Kiss, and Petal Pusher all look awesome. LPMP list and budget adjustments commencing now...

Also, LadyVictoria, you are one insanely funny lady! I love your posts! :)

I'm pretty excited about some of these!!! Tingle Tangle, Devilish Thoughts, Two Lips and a Kiss, and Petal Pusher all look awesome. LPMP list and budget adjustments commencing now...

Also, LadyVictoria, you are one insanely funny lady! I love your posts! :)

:kiss43:

I ORDERED MY SAMPLE SET AND ALL THESE DAMN CREATIVE WENCHES'S PE'S

Hope I love everything! Yay so excited for the fairy cakes and Special D in disguise with lemon and pink sugar!

And Luna--Kintsugi--I looked it up. Such a beautiful technique with such a beautiful philosophy and your beautiful poem...

It's beautiful, right? My great aunt Gwen had a vase like that, and when I finally learned about the technique I realized why I had always thought it was so beautiful - because it's redemption.

Woo!! Great job, Mara and Luna!

I can't wait to sniff Bawdy Babe (aka LadyV, lol), Petal Pusher and Tingle Tangle (Special D meets Musk in the Pixie Dust?). And to compare the new To Soothe a broken Heart with my much beloved bottle...

....after reading this thread, I am never going to be able to look at a hand mirror the same way ever again.

All the scents sound so good...between NRs and the PEs this month, my paypal is going to be begging for mercy! :lol:

Edited by Memorare