Private Editions for January 2015

AD-PE-JenniferOpal.jpg

Jennifer's Opal

Beautiful blending of ylang-ylang, woodsmoke, grassy greens and a drop of fresh linen, over a gentle layer of soft white sugar. Nicely done, Jennifer!

(Reservations: Seajammarket, LadyV, StacyK, Lainey, Fleur, Blackcat, Tink)

0 bottles available.

AD-PE-SpringLC.jpg

Spring's Lusty Cherry

A really gooey yummy base of thick sweet resins and thick (slightly boozy) vanilla bean paste swirled together with deep black cherry. So very lusty smelling, wear this with your "bad girl" undies. :666:

(Reservations: LadyV, Blackcat x2, RoseB x2, Mailyahn, MDCherie, PurpleHoney, Luna, StacyK, Celrynnya, Lovestruck, Memorare, Katz)

0 bottles available.

SECOND BREW - 22 Bottles (1 bottles left)

Spring x6, Hearts, Halo, RoseBlackthorne x2, Tink, Seajammarket, Memorare, Lainey, Bella, SpriteLeigh, Chelle, Mailyhan, Saffron, Tyvey, Lovestruck

AD-PE-WendyLM.jpg

Wendy's Liquid Mystery

For this treasure, I wanted to use some of the oldest known perfume ingredients, and per Wendy, those with an air of ancient magic and mystery too. I started with a base of labdanum, storax and oud, blended with woody wild katrifay eo and an Arabian attar of smoked woods. Over this, the powdery softness of myrrh resin blended with the gorgeous freshness of Highland heather, and finally, a single drop of earth.

(Reservations: Lainey, DolphinDolls, Blackcat, Mailiyahn, Vladmira x2, Wendy, StacyK)

0 bottles available.

AD-PE-TyveyMBD.jpg

M's Birthday Dessert

Super-ripe and sweet papaya, so caramelized it almost comes off as banana-like, blended together with loads of brown sugar and caramel, with drops of sweet cinnamon and mild ginger. Smells like a fresh warm baked dessert. Yum!

(Reservations: Tyvey, Saffron)

9 bottles still available.

AD-PE-LinaWR.jpg

Lina's Woodland Romance

Smokey woods and leafy green musk, softened with pillowy marshmallow and vanilla sugar, combine for the cozy feel of snuggling by a campfire with the one you love.

(Reservations: Seajammarket, LadyV, Memorare, Mailyahn, Phergineer, Bella, VVeronica, Vladmira, StacyK)

0 bottles available.

Alternates: Blackcat

AD-PE-ChrissyPLC.jpg

Chrissy's Pink Lavender Cake

A variety of pinky sugars and cakey vanillas melded with sweet French lavender, and fluffs of marshmallow clouds on top. Since Chrissy wanted a specific type of pinkness, I added a tiny drop of lemon and a drop of amber to emulate that. Beautiful blend!

(Reservations: Halo, Birkeys x2, Seajammarket, Hearts, LadyV, Sprite, Tyvey, BlueBear, Bella, VVeronica x2, Banshee, DolphinDolls)

0 bottles available.

Alternates: Katz

AD-PE-TyveyCS.jpg

Tyvey's Chewy Spice

Rich coconut and vanilla creams spiced with coriander and black pepper EO form to make a luscious pudding-like delight, over thick aged patchouli that makes the whole thing smell deliciously chewy!

(Reservations: LadyV, Seajammarket, Lovestruck x2, MDCherie x2, Blackcat, Mailyhan Saffron, Luna, BlueBear)

0 bottles available.

AD-PE-CarolBLWL.jpg

Carol's Black Leather, White Lace

A smooth white floral bouquet of stephanotis, heliotrope and white jasmine over a soft velvety vanilla with little drops of leather in the base, come together to form a sophisticated yet sensually touchable air.

(Reservations: Memorare, Phergineer, StacyK, VVeronica, Birkeys)

0 bottles available.

AD-PE-LinaLM.jpg

Lina's Little Mermaid

Heady ylang-ylang and Tahitian vanilla whipped into rich coconut cream, decorated with tiny drops of tropical fruity (tart & bright pineapple), floral (orchid) and watery accents.

(Reservations: Luna, Lainey, Hearts, Banshee, Victoria)

0 bottles available.

• Replies 225
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If it's available could you please reserve a Pink Lavender Cake for me? thanks :)

What are the notes on each?..I just saw at the top that you would list them later.. :)

***Can't believe I forgot this...Mara, the label is beautiful!!! I love it!!! Reminds me of some old family photos we have..it's just gorgeous!! :)

Edited by TheBirkeys

I want to reserve, but I can't make a sound decision without notes, so am exercising painful self restraint and hoping if it's something I love, it won't sell out! Ah well.. if I am meant to have something, i will have it.

ETA: for typos

Edited by Rose Blackthorn

I'm hoping the creators will pipe in before I get to write everything out. I'm so swamped, it's either going to be later tonight or tomorrow for me!

I also have 2 retail exclusives this month - another round of Sensual Harmony for Victorian Trading Company and a blend for a doctor's line up here in Portland!

Whew! Lots of brewing this month! :)

OMG I completely forgot these were coming out today!!!! Mara, my label is to die for!

So mine is Jennifer's Opal -- I asked for ylang ylang, smoke, grass, and linen. I've been doing this combination with my sugareds and it is kind of to die for.

This is also crafted for intent... I told Mara I wanted something to accompany some deep inner work I'm doing. Someone gifted me with some opals, and when I did a little research on magical meanings I found they are perfect for transformation and soul retrieval. I looked up the meanings for these notes and it was match.

I am so excited, I can't wait!!

Is linen kinda like white musk?? Omg debating what does linen smell like?? Opal is my birthstone!

I need to know what is in Lusty Cherry NOW f it

Reserving Lusty Cherry and M's Birthday Dessert

Lady V, I asked for the linen to be more of a background note -- my sugared linen is a strong clean laundry scent and a little goes a long way so I only use a touch.

Mine is Carol's Black Leather White Lace (I forgot to tell Mara to put it under The Birkeys..Carol is my mom's name).....I asked for White Florals, Fresh Vanilla, Egyptian Musk, a hint of leather and a little sugar....

Ok ladies. I didn't even realize PEs were out.

Mine is the Lusty Cherry. I asked Mara to make me a rich black cherry with a lightly boozy vanilla, Amber and dark patchouli. I told her something playful in the surface but just barely hiding the lusty nature underneath.

Still at work but I know how important knowing the notes are. So excited!!!!!!!! If anyone would like to give up any bottles now, let me know. LOL

I NEED CHRISSY'S CAKE!! THANK YOU

M's birthday dessert is a birthday present for my mom: overripe papaya, baked w/a ton of brown sugar til all melty & caramelized, sprinkled w/tiny bit of soft warm cinnamon & diced crystallized soft mellow (not biting) ginger

My chewy spice (PUPPPEEEHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH) = base of chewy Compromising Positions patch, swirled w/the fattiest coconut cream,

sprinkled with black pepper and coriander seed

I think I'd also like a Black Leather, White Lace if I may, please! What a unique concept, Birkeys, it sounds amazing!

Thanks Memorare! I can't wait to smell it! I told Mara my inspiration for it was Crayons: Gypsum White....it is one of my all time favs and I'm hoping that Black Leather White Lace is reminiscent of it..:)

Jennifer's Opal:

OMG I completely forgot these were coming out today!!!! Mara, my label is to die for!

So mine is Jennifer's Opal -- I asked for ylang ylang, smoke, grass, and linen. I've been doing this combination with my sugareds and it is kind of to die for.

This is also crafted for intent... I told Mara I wanted something to accompany some deep inner work I'm doing. Someone gifted me with some opals, and when I did a little research on magical meanings I found they are perfect for transformation and soul retrieval. I looked up the meanings for these notes and it was match.

I am so excited, I can't wait!!

Carol's Black Leather White Lace:

Mine is Carol's Black Leather White Lace (I forgot to tell Mara to put it under The Birkeys..Carol is my mom's name).....I asked for White Florals, Fresh Vanilla, Egyptian Musk, a hint of leather and a little sugar....

Lusty Cherry:

Ok ladies. I didn't even realize PEs were out.
Mine is the Lusty Cherry. I asked Mara to make me a rich black cherry with a lightly boozy vanilla, Amber and dark patchouli. I told her something playful in the surface but just barely hiding the lusty nature underneath.

Still at work but I know how important knowing the notes are. So excited!!!!!!!! If anyone would like to give up any bottles now, let me know. LOL

Birthday Dessert & Chewy Spice:

I NEED CHRISSY'S CAKE!! THANK YOU

M's birthday dessert is a birthday present for my mom: overripe papaya, baked w/a ton of brown sugar til all melty & caramelized, sprinkled w/tiny bit of soft warm cinnamon & diced crystallized soft mellow (not biting) ginger

My chewy spice (PUPPPEEEHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH) = base of chewy Compromising Positions patch, swirled w/the fattiest coconut cream,

sprinkled with black pepper and coriander seed

Chrissy's Pink Lavendar Cake (quoting Mrschrissyrez from Fess Up thread):

I told Mara pink sugar or pink musk, sweet lavender, cake, and marshmallows. I gave her free reign to tinker if needed. I want it to last on the skin :)

Woodland Romance and the Mermaid one, quoting Hearts, also from same thread:

I made two. Both I left some options for Mara to decide on.
One is beachy: tropical vanilla, ripe, juicy and bright citrus, ylang and coconut or a water note
The other is woodsy, but cuddly: leafy green musk, velvety vanilla, marshmallow and either woods, leaves or oak moss -left it up to Mara to decide.

I'm assuming Woodland Romance is the woodsy one, of course ;)

HTH!

Edited by Memorare

Okay to make things more difficult... I am releasing my hold on theTyvey's mom but taking Tyvey's Chewy Snatch!

I nearly choked on the pretzel I was eating. :rofl222:

I won't tell you the perfume notes yet, but I'll share Wendy's instructions to me...she's such an interesting thinker!

Okay, you brilliant woman, gonna give you a list of adjectives/ phrases, and let you weave some liquid magic.

Medieval Music

Warmth against bleak winter

Old Ways

Embers

Loyalty

Pre-Christianity

Knowledge

Secrecy

Surprise me..no rush at all. Let it roll 'round and let me know...

This is a thing which has always interested me about perfume - it's both a utilitarian creation and an art form. You can work from a whole spectrum of ideas - the pure function of certain notes interacting, or a conceptual perspective to create an evocation which you can then just smell to create the effect - you don't necessarily have to wear it. And approaching it from an evocational perspective means that it's potentially mutable - it might be a different thing to each person who smells it.

Any more Woodland Romance? If so, can I reserve one please?

And Carol's Black Leather, White Lace - I'd prefer the one boosted with Lace, but I'll take any. Thanks!

Edited by phergineer