Private Editions for January 2015

OMG, please reserve the newly released Pink Lavender Cake for me! I am totally blowing my budget way before the month has really gotten underway, but those notes are all my favorite so it's hard to resist!!!

Veronica, you already have one reserved, do you mean you would like a second one?

It looks like another Pink Lavender came to surface? IF so, please-please! Also, put me down for Spring's Lusty Cherry!

I put you on the Alt list Katz. Will have to let you know how it all shakes out in the end.

Thanks, Ladies! :)

• Replies 225
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well, Mara, I haven't even gotten a chance to take a sniff, but I guess I should reserve a second bottle of Wendy's Liquid Mystery if there is one available. Oh, and by the way, I did find the labels. Had to use my mobile as the home computer does have multitudes of blocks. LOVE the label. Thanks, Lovey!

Lainey, don't quote me on this, but I think Storax is a tree resin.

it is!

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Styrax_balsam

"Styrax (storax) balsam is a recent natural resin isolated from the wounded bark of Liquidambar orientalis Mill. (Asia Minor) and Liquidambar styraciflua L. (Central America) (Hamamelidaceae).[1] It is often called benzoic resin, a similar resin obtained from the Styracaceae plant family."

Edited by phergineer

I can't tell from thread, did I reserve the Lusty Cherry or were they gone prior to my post? I saw respone to my intent question but wasn't sure about the reserve.

ETA: Guess I should have checked the 1st page, I see my name now, just for some reason missed response post for request. DOI on my part.

Muchas Gracias Mara and to all for creating lovely PEs!

Edited by Beach Goddess

Mara, Since you've had a chance to have a sniffy, if you were going to put a classification on Liquid Mystery, what would you choose, and if you were to add a pheromone, what would it be?

Hmmm, well, scent wise, it's nature-y and beautifully fresh like cool weather, with the grounding of resins in the base. (It is Jessica's favorite of the month, she said she wanted to steal it. LOL. and her second fave is Lina's Woodland Romance.)

Phero wise, I think I would go for Open Windows as my first choice, or La Femme Mystere. I think these would best suit the personality of the fragrance.

Thanks, Jessica! So, are there two bottles left to reserve of Wendy's Liquid Mystery or just one? If there are two, I would like to reserve one of those, please. If only one remains, I'll pass. (I have a new idea formulating when you're ready).Since I have never ordered a second bottle of my own PE, how do I go about that? I intend to add other items, I don't know what the next step is..new, but not virgin territory. ;)

Edited by Wanderlust

Already reserved for you, Wendy. :)

You can just email us for an invoice of everything you might want and John will send you one. Or if you want to do it on your own, you go to the PE page and choose ADDITIONAL BOTTLES, and write in the name of the one you want.

http://www.lovepotionperfume.com/articles/PrivateEditions

There is also a space to add pheros on this page.

Thanks, Stacy, gotcha covered! :)

Mara..sweet Mara..

Sent a note (2) back to you. The two scents you mentioned are already on their way, I think. This must have been in the far away back of my subconcious when I placed my original order for Liquid Mystery. Thank you..again.

I cannot believe how quickly the parcel arrived! I am testing the Liquid Mystery PE.

Wet application: UNISEX Green, very front of the nose, nearly like catching the first breath of chill air in winter. (Some will likely catch a bit of asphalt. Trust me, let it settle for 30 minutes. The green will fade.) I can breathe all the way to my toes! I am on a wagon, returning from the quest to find the perfect holiday tree. I am surrounded by Douglas Fir, White Pine, Scotch Pine and snow.

Twenty minutes : The green is fading, as if the forest ceremony has ended and some new pronouncement is about to be made.

Thirty minutes: A ride out of the forest, a whiff of moss remaining. A warm cloak bundled 'round me. I've arrived at and been been ushered into a large hall. Incense is wafting into the room. I want some meade.

One hour: warmth, softness, comfort.

Edited by Wanderlust

Once you've read my email and seen my order..and had a stomping, hopping fit, let me know. I am such a pain in the arse.

Trust me I hold that title when it comes to orders.

I cannot believe how quickly the parcel arrived! I am testing the Liquid Mystery PE.

Wet application: UNISEX Green, very front of the nose, nearly like catching the first breath of chill air in winter. (Some will likely catch a bit of asphalt. Trust me, let it settle for 30 minutes. The green will fade.) I can breathe all the way to my toes! I am on a wagon, returning from the quest to find the perfect holiday tree. I am surrounded by Douglas Fir, White Pine, scotch Pine and snow.

Twenty minutes : The green is fading, as if the forest ceremony has ended and some new pronouncement is about to be made.

Thirty minutes: A ride out of the forest, a whiff of moss remaining. A warm cloak bundled 'round me. I've arrived at and been been ushered into a large hall. Incense is wafting into the room. I want some meade.

One hour: warmth, softness, comfort.

Oh wow this sounds wonderful!

Lady V, I can't imagine you being a pain in the ass. You are so sweet and soft spoken, like a delicate lovely flower. :D

Liquid Mystery does sound wonderful. I can't wait for all my new scents to get here. I was hoping they would be waiting for me today, along with a polymer clay technique book that I ordered from Amazon but no such goodies for me today. Maybe tomorrow! :cat690:

Lady V, I can't imagine you being a pain in the ass. You are so sweet and soft spoken, like a delicate lovely flower. :D

0:

LOL!!! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :D

I do not expect this to happen, but if by any chance an extra bottle of Lina's Woodland Romance should appear, could you put me down for it? I was hovering on that one and now her review has me kicking myself for not jumping on it!

Liquid Mystery does sound wonderful. I can't wait for all my new scents to get here. I was hoping they would be waiting for me today, along with a polymer clay technique book that I ordered from Amazon but no such goodies for me today. Maybe tomorrow! :cat690:

I love your avatar!