Potion Master

Private Editions for January 2015

Lusty Cherry iF any more available please!!!

Edited by missdarlyncherie

Oh dear...

May I reserve a Jennifer's Opal*, Wendy's Liquid Mystery, and Lina's Little Mermaid* (if this is the "beachy" one she requested), please?

Note to self: got em to here.

Thanks, Ladies!

Gah!! I'll have one of Chrissy's Pinl Lavender Cake if there are any left.

Where's Wendy!!! Does she know the notes? I'm losing my shit over all of these and cannot wait! I can pay now right ? ( this means tomorrow or the day after in hispanic time )

Okay, I' d like Chrissy's Pink Lavender Cake, M's Birthday Dessert, and Wendy's Liquid Mystery (from the description alone, it sounds awesome)--if available, of course. Thanks!!

If there are any still available, I'd like to get:

Lina's Woodland Romance

Chrissy's Pink Lavender Cake

Memorare -THANK YOU for organizing all the notes!!

I'm basing my want of Wendy's Liquid Mystery entirely on the label at this point...

How much are these, anyway?

May I reserve one bottle each of Chrissy's Pink Lavender Cake and the Black Leather/White Lace if there are any left to be had? Thank you!

I'm basing my want of Wendy's Liquid Mystery entirely on the label at this point...

How much are these, anyway?

Same price as a regular LP.

I'm here. No, I don't know the notes, but mara has made some lovely potions for me in the past. She knows the sorts of scents I love, and I trust her completely. I justs sent her the images in my head and told her to work her proverbial magic. All I know is she told me it will include one of her favourite notes.

Where are the labels?

Hi Wendy! :D First post in the thread for the labels.

Note to self: Got them to here.

Please forgive my question if posted elsewhere I wasn't able to find it.. I was wonder the price of PE, if they are available In trial size and how do I pay for them- thank you

Th PE'a are the same price as a regular LP...no they are not available in trial size...and I actually cannot remember how to pay for them.

They are $24.95 each. You can ask for an invoice or pay via the Private Editions page accessible from the Gift Shoppe. You choose the "Additional Bottles" option and write in the one you want.

However, these are not ready for paying yet, I am still bottling and labeling and must still report on how many are available in the end. :)

I'm here. No, I don't know the notes, but mara has made some lovely potions for me in the past. She knows the sorts of scents I love, and I trust her completely. I justs sent her the images in my head and told her to work her proverbial magic. All I know is she told me it will include one of her favourite notes.

Where are the labels?

Hi Wendy,

If you have Adblock, you might not be able to see the labels unless you tell it not to run on this page. I know I keep doing that every time the new releases come out, and I have no idea they're even there until someone mentions how pretty they are, lol.

They are $24.95 each. You can ask for an invoice or pay via the Private Editions page accessible from the Gift Shoppe. You choose the "Additional Bottles" option and write in the one you want.

However, these are not ready for paying yet, I am still bottling and labeling and must still report on how many are available in the end. :)

Thank you...for some reason I thought these were $39.99.

If you order a PE for yourself, then it's $34.95 for the first bottle, with additional bottles for $24.95. Bottles of PEs available to everyone else are $24.95.

I was being SO good until I read Tyvey's descript on Chewy Spice. I'd like one please if available PM :)

I won't tell you the perfume notes yet, but I'll share Wendy's instructions to me...she's such an interesting thinker!

That did it for me…. I would like one Wendy's Liquid Mystery, thank you

I just posted the notes and available bottles in the first post, so please let me know below if you want to change any previous reservations, add or subtract. Please don't edit earlier posts, I'm only going to check those to follow. Thank you! :)

I'll take another Mermaid bottle please:)

Wendy's Liquid Mystery

For this treasure, I wanted to use some of the oldest known perfume ingredients, and per Wendy, those with an air of ancient magic and mystery too. I started with a base of labdanum, storax and oud, blended with woody wild katrifay eo and an Arabian attar of smoked woods. Over this, the powdery softness of myrrh resin blended with the gorgeous freshness of Highland heather, and finally, a single drop of earth.

Gah, I don't know what any of this is...or what it smells like! But I'm so curious...

Is there another name for storax? It escapes me but I'm sure there is.

I want the lavender one and the black leather/white lace one, too, but I don't think I can afford them all. Sadness.

can I get one more of the Pink Lavender Cake? Thank you! :)

Can't wait to smell mine (Black Leather, White Lace)!!! :D

Edited by TheBirkeys

The "thick sweet resins" description of Lusty Cherry has me curious, is it similar to Sugared Amber? If it is, I think I may like one very much. :)

Mara, May I please reserve another Lusty Cherry? That would be a total of two bottles for me. This sounds simply divine. Already in love with it. :)

Damn it. This is ridiculous. I guess I need one of Tyveys Chewy's too. Enough already with these irresistible PE's.

I'll take a bottle of Spring's Lusty Cherry too, please and thank you!

Lusty Cherry sounds so incredibly AMAZING! I'm sort of freaking out a little about it. Chewy Spice and Opal sound pretty amazing too. I'm just such a sucker for black cherry. Damn it! I'm going to have to reconsider my entire LPMP budget and list this month and it looks like pretty quickly too because these seem to go fast. I'll be back... (Runs off in panic with flailing arms like Kermit The Frog!!!)

NOM I need another birthday dessert please :) can't wait!!!

I wonder if I should get cops in my Lusty Cherry...seeing that it is so .....LUSTY SMELLING and is recommended to be worn with "bad girl" undies...

Oh never mind...I forgot these were bottled up already. I'll cop myself I suppose...

Edited by missdarlyncherie

I REALLY want to get one of Tyvey's Chewy Spice, but I already have so many perfumes that Mr Perfect doesn't like... and he doesn't like patchouli.. lol

I think I will just stick with what I have

The labels are amazing Mara!

I REALLY want to get one of Tyvey's Chewy Spice, but I already have so many perfumes that Mr Perfect doesn't like... and he doesn't like patchouli.. lol

I think I will just stick with what I have

Same with my Mister. I told him about the new releases and then I said "don't worry, I'm waiting for the notes before I order. I know you have a very sensitive nose" His reply was, in a cute way "yeah, I'm sensitive!"

I hear you, no patchouli for me - for the same reason!

I wonder if I should get cops in my Lusty Cherry...seeing that it is so .....LUSTY SMELLING and is recommended to be worn with "bad girl" undies...

Oh never mind...I forgot these were bottled up already. I'll cop myself I suppose...

That is what I am going to do, MDC. It just seems to scream for cops to me, so I am going to "cop it up" for sure! ;)

I would love a Lina's little mermaid and a chrisy's pink lavender cake- thank you