Private Editions for January 2015

I wonder if I should get cops in my Lusty Cherry...seeing that it is so .....LUSTY SMELLING and is recommended to be worn with "bad girl" undies...

Oh never mind...I forgot these were bottled up already. I'll cop myself I suppose...

That is what I am going to do, MDC. It just seems to scream for cops to me, so I am going to "cop it up" for sure! ;)

Me three!! MDC, I think it's like ordering regular LPs -- I have gotten other people's PEs with cops added and phero boosts.

• Replies 225
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Could you please reserve me the last bottle of my Black Leather White Lace? Thank you :)

Everyone's PE sounds so wonderful. This forum always has some of the most creative minds around. ;)

Mara, I am so utterly excited to get my Lusty Cherry. I can't wait to get it and I definitely can't wait to see what trouble I can get myself into with it one of these days!! This sounds exactly like what I was looking for... and a new reason to update my "wardrobe" this year!!!

Whatever is left is probably what I will snag up and maybe add a phero too. When is a good time to check back before they end up on Etsy?

No!! You cannot have my bottle!! LOL! It's not actually MY PE its StormeyW's...

:lol:

Oops Sorry Spring!! This thread got long very fast.

All the PEs and labels look and sound amazing!!

Mara...I have a question about my PE....I am getting ready to order some sugareds and when I look at the vanillas, Sugared Velvet Vanilla is listed as the non-foody vanilla...my PE says a velvety vanilla was used, but I can't wear non-foody vanilla....did you use the non-foody one in my PE?

Here's what Mara said re: how to pay:

They are $24.95 each. You can ask for an invoice or pay via the Private Editions page accessible from the Gift Shoppe. You choose the "Additional Bottles" option and write in the one you want.

However, these are not ready for paying yet, I am still bottling and labeling and must still report on how many are available in the end. :)

I'm sure she'll let you know when. An invoice might be easier though, if you're still confused.

Mara...I have a question about my PE....I am getting ready to order some sugareds and when I look at the vanillas, Sugared Velvet Vanilla is listed as the non-foody vanilla...my PE says a velvety vanilla was used, but I can't wear non-foody vanilla....did you use the non-foody one in my PE?

I did not use the same vanilla as the the Sugared, I used a powdery vanilla that suited the other ingredients.

I did not use the same vanilla as the the Sugared, I used a powdery vanilla that suited the other ingredients.

whew!!! I'm so glad...I forgot to tell you when I emailed you with these PE notes and it didn't hit me until I saw the sugareds today..lol Thanks very much for everything with my PE....I'm so excited....I know it's going to smell fabulous!!! :D

OMG, I am gone for just a bit and have missed sooo much!

Ladies - ALL of these PEs and the labels are amazing. My heart whimpered when I saw Lina's Little Mermaid is all gone, but better for my wallet this month especially. Though still so sad. Y'all are some amazing creative people - all of the notes in all the PEs are gorgeous!

Mara - are all LPs, including PEs made with intent?

OMG, I am gone for just a bit and have missed sooo much!

Ladies - ALL of these PEs and the labels are amazing. My heart whimpered when I saw Lina's Little Mermaid is all gone, but better for my wallet this month especially. Though still so sad. Y'all are some amazing creative people - all of the notes in all the PEs are gorgeous!

I was wondering why you weren't jumping all over the Little Mermaid one!!!

Okay, I have to release my reserves on M's Dessert, Pink Lavender Cake, and Liquid Mystery. It kills me to do this, but it would be unforgivably foolish to get them, so I'm getting the monthly sampler instead. Hopefully this will be good news to someone!

Sorry for the trouble!

For PEs, the creator is boss, I do as I'm told. :) Jennifer crafted her PE with intent in this bunch, she describes in her post upthread.

For LPs, most are, some are just for fun. Each description will let you know if it is "for" something specific.

Okay, I have to release my reserves on M's Dessert, Pink Lavender Cake, and Liquid Mystery. It kills me to do this, but it would be unforgivably foolish to get them, so I'm getting the monthly sampler instead. Hopefully this will be good news to someone!

Sorry for the trouble!

No trouble, Gale! Thanks for letting me know!