Two Lips and a Kiss

Beccah

AD-TwoLips_1.jpg

Two Lips and a Kiss

We've created this fragrance for those desire a fresh clean floral for their romantic encounters...a loving passionate heart of tulip and hibiscus blossoms, with just a touch of irresistible white lotus, encircled by sweet leafy greens and a gentle dusting of powdered sugar.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Magickal Meanings of Ingredients:

TULIP ~ Love, perfection, protection, prosperity. Renewal of warmth, love, and hope.
HIBISCUS ~ Induces lust/lustful cravings, enhances beauty, attracts love, divination.
WHITE LOTUS ~ No man can refuse the woman who wears this; lovers reunited, protection. Symbolizes intellect, mental
energies and illumination. Inspiration, clarity, purification.
POWDERED SUGAR ~ Attracts love, luck,
sweetness and riches. Lust inducing, wishes granted.

Scent: A clean soapy floral with a natural edge of floral peppery/spiciness.

Wow! This is just a beautiful floral! Not pointy, not soapy but still clean, fresh and light.

Now. I'm always going on about how I'm not into the floral thing BUT this is SO sheer and SO third eye friendly to me. This doesn't scream fresh laundry or even, really, freshly showered. It doesn't scream at all!

It's an airy, soft, pillowy invitation. Totally ultra femme to me. It IS a romantic fragrance to me. I first thought -daytime scent. But then the longer I had it on the more I thought you can wear it anytime you want. It's just so light and pretty, the longer it's on, the more it melds to the skin and just seems like it's part of me.

Even the man approved with a, "If it were stronger it would be too much but that's fine." He cringed at Wine and Dead Roses, for comparison :D I don't know...I'm actually considering a FB!

I'm wondering if this could cover CB? I would LOVE to pair them!

WIN!

(from the description:) a loving passionate heart of tulip and hibiscus blossoms, with just a touch of irresistible white lotus, encircled by sweet leafy greens and a gentle dusting of powdered sugar

At first, this is ultra-floral... it almost made my eyes water, it was so sharp. After about 30 minutes, however, it has dried down to a really beautiful, elegant scent. It's kind of along the lines of Betrothal Potion or Spring Fever. I can see myself wearing this on a spring day, when the sun is out. I'm definitely keeping my sample :)

This is maybe the cleanest floral scent I've ever smelled. I do get a little edge of soap on me, but in a good way (oh, I see that it's actually billed as " clean soapy floral" -- definitely as described!). It also softens and gets more complex as it dries down. This would be a great one for work if you have a conservative workplace that frowns on "perfume." I bet it would go well with TH or H&S.

I love a good soapy floral, so of course I had to get a sample of this. It's very nice. i agree; first on, the floral is very in your face. It was beautiful, sophisticated and had a very classic, commercial perfume vibe to it. As it dries, it softens considerably. It's very fresh, not to sweet, and almost powdery. It's less soapy on me and more clean skin. I agree with the statement that it's great for workplaces that frown on perfumes. My officemate is fragrance averse, and she didn't even notice!

• 3 weeks later...

This goes on bright then becomes a soft pretty "clean" floral with occasional floral high notes peeking out. This one was a surprise for me. I think I thought peddle pusher would be more like this. I like it, definitely FB in the future.

I think I'm a Lotus Ho.The Lotus is just perfect!! :)

This is Happy Juice.

good phero matches .. I'm thinking PM, H &S. Anyone have ideas?

Edited by StacyK

This goes on bright then becomes a soft pretty "clean" floral with occasional floral high notes peeking out. This one was a surprise for me. I think I thought peddle pusher would be more like this. I like it, definitely FB in the future.

I think I'm a Lotus Ho.The Lotus is just perfect!! :)

This is Happy Juice.

good phero matches .. I'm thinking PM, H &S. Anyone have ideas?

LOL, I think I've discovered that I'm a lotus ho too! I am really liking the clean and floral combo. It reminds me of the perfect spring day, which I think we are likely to have early in the NW this year. I can easily put too much of this one on though if I put on my usual perfume oil amount. I need to remember that just a dab goes a long way.

• 2 weeks later...

It's kind of along the lines of Betrothal Potion or Spring Fever.

I agree. On me, it's got that really nice "fresh-cut floral" aura of Betrothal Potion, though in the vial it was a bit too much for me to deal with. But for those of you who really enjoy that kind of dewy floral vibe, you really should try this one.

• 10 months later...
  • 3 years later...

This is just beautiful! :hearts18: A gorgeous, floral, springtime scent. It reminds me a bit of Bonnie. As far as commercial perfumes, it reminds me a bit of White Shoulders. It's so feminine! I love it. I've had it all this time, and didn't realize how pretty it was. 

Do tulips actually have a scent? I've never noticed.

I'm wearing this again today. I've noticed two more things: It's stabbing me in the forehead a bit. Not bad. But a bit. Also, there's something fresh and almost watery about it. I wonder what is giving me that impression? Like rain on tulips. 

Edited by Lainey