Sweet Spot - Sliding Scale?

I've tried finding my sweet spot with several of the pheros. The most consistent thing I've found is that a sweet spot today may be an OD next week. I've learned to work with it and start applying early and in small doses adding another spray, roll, or drop every 30-45 minutes until the effects are noticed (or I just think I've reached a high enough dose and may not be getting selfies that day).

I suspect there's something cycle-related causing this, but was wondering if anyone else has to adjust with each use as well?

Humm. Be careful. That was my approach when I first started out.. It's not the most accurate and easy to OD. The thing I found was that not all pheros gave me selifies, at least not every time. And some required a different dose than others. Applying until I recognized a selifie usually would lead me to OD'ing and or ghosting (the response of others).

If you want selifies fast my recomendation is use sprays and give it a wait. I only need 2 sprays of LFM but need 4 of BANG. Your results may vary but I'd apply and see how you feel after an hour or 2. Let it really work with your chemistry. My fav pheros I usually have a spry 60/40 and a roll on. That's an investment when I really like a phero and want the best of both worlds.

A spray or 2 with 3 1" swipes works for me (and others) but I consider that a lot. often I'll swipe in my cleavage and the back of my neck under the hair line. Sometimes along my jaw (thanks Luna!) for something I really want for focus.

With the B's like B2 or Teddy or Balm Bomb sprays seen to hit me faster for the desired self effect.

I suspect that it may be cycle related too but the ladies will have to weigh in on that. Also - a dose that might work with 85% of your target audience might be too high or low for the rest. Especially other females depending on the pheromone & their cycles.

WnG, when you say you haven't found your sweet spot do you mean with other people, or is "the sweet spot" always the point where you get the best self effects?

I would never be able to properly gauge how well pheros are working for me (on other people) through self effects, as I rarely get many selfies from them. Although I do find if I've been wearing them in amounts that are likely higher than necessary that I feel totally worn out by the end of the day.

Case in point: Today I wore the equivalent of 3 UN sprays of Treasured Hearts, plus 2 DHEAS and 2 EST. I did not feel any different than before I had them on, but other people responded very well to them. Now I feel extra tired, so I'm thinking I should have worn less.

Edited by vladmyra

Guest cutie.pie

I've tried finding my sweet spot with several of the pheros. The most consistent thing I've found is that a sweet spot today may be an OD next week. I've learned to work with it and start applying early and in small doses adding another spray, roll, or drop every 30-45 minutes until the effects are noticed (or I just think I've reached a high enough dose and may not be getting selfies that day).

I suspect there's something cycle-related causing this, but was wondering if anyone else has to adjust with each use as well?

Some pheros (like OW) work after an hour, an hour and a half so maybe you should wait a little bit more than 30-45 min before reapplying..but that's just my opinion.

Good tips! Thanks all. I've been fortunate enough to not OD. Maybe it's because I was worried about ghosting. I'm probably just being impatient with the process and need to make notes. When I first started using, I got great selfies and my body seemed to tell me how much. So, I got lax about writing things down. That and after getting great selfies, I didn't care about getting hits. Perhaps my new year's mantra should be Paaaaatience.

Thanks again, friends!

I may be on the minority side here, but I think pheros act on an inconsistent basis. I believe there are many factors involved - i.e. your current chemistry, others' current chemistry, weather, frames of mind (work, play, out). I would be very surprised if anybody had the same constant phero signature at all times.

I think you are going about it the correct way by applying a little, then increasing it throughout the day/night.

I largely agree with you there H.G.S. I find that frame of mind is the biggest challenge for me- at times my frame of mind just does not and will not match that of the phero signature I'm trying to project, and I end up feeling like the lack of congruence creates an experience that is worse than if I wasn't wearing any pheros at all. Also, I notice stronger hits with people outside of my own family, whether they're strangers or people I know very well.

• 4 months later...

Hope no one minds that I bump this topic back. I jumped into LPMP land with both feet and a wide open credit card. Unfortunately, I probably should have tried to read more about the sweet spot. I searched in the forums but this was the only post specific to sweet spots that I could find (in the title).

I have noticed that the first time I use a phero'd fragrance, I get an immediate reaction (Dom Noire, Compromising Positions, Cougar). That could range from racy thoughts but more often, like my heart is coming out of my chest for a minute and I'm a little light headed). I am applying in the lollipop (maybe twice) and a bit on my wrist so I can smell and a tad on my collar bones. If it is a light scent, I will do the small of my back. But it seems after the first time, I just have a light headedness for a bit and that's about it.

I also don't really clue into the reactions of others. Seems like more than them getting DIHL because of the pheromone, I notice them watching me from across a room. No way can they smell me from there (or at least I hope not).

So I want to ask how to find your sweet spot (lord, what a double entredre!), how much of the scented pheromone you'll usually apply to get a reaction, and how much of the UN pheromones you'll apply. If someone could help me or direct me to a thread where this is spelled out.

Thanks in advance!

I have a Sweet Spot thread in my journal - everyone has a different sweet spot, but feel free to check mine out:)

To find my sweet spots, I usually dedicate a week to the same phero, start very small, work dosage up everyday and try to compare each day (reactions, my mood etc)

Edited by hearts

I have a Sweet Spot thread in my journal - everyone has a different sweet spot, but feel free to check mine out:)

To find my sweet spots, I usually dedicate a week to the same phero, start very small, work dosage up everyday and try to compare each day (reactions, my mood etc)

Yes. Like Hearts I take time with most of my pheros. We all know that different pheros/blends inspire different reactions. Some pheros are up front, POW like obvious, where the nuances of a blend like TH might be more subtle. Both are effective but in different ways. I spent an entire holiday season just testing out H & S and TH, it took a long time for me to "get it" with TH. You just need to take your time. Some find the apply it & forget it rule helpful. Put it on, write down how much you used, the go out and forget you're wearing it. You may notice hits ATM or, and this happens often, reflect back later on something and realize hey that was a hit!

Also remember that if you are wearing a sexual blend there may be people registering that, but they are not in a place to respond. Men with good social filters are not going to just randomly drool all over you if the situation is not apropos. Also, beware of wearing Sex blends randomly in public as those with low or nonexistent filters can make things unpleasant.

Edited by StacyK

Agreed hearts and StacyK on all points. The key for me is to WRITE THEM DOWN. In the past I have been positive that I would remember and of course I forgot what worked best with which pheros and had to start all over again. And true regarding the scary, creepy people who have a blurry sense of boundaries or worse yet, none at all!