Lina's Little Mermaid

hearts

17u04k.jpg

Lina's Little Mermaid

Heady ylang-ylang and Tahitian vanilla whipped into rich coconut cream, decorated with tiny drops of tropical fruity (tart & bright pineapple), floral (orchid) and watery accents.

Oh my God! I LOVE THIS. It is perfect and I can't wait to live in this scent all summer.

When I emailed Mara about what I wanted, I told her I wanted something in the same vibe as Soaked. Something very tropical, feminine and mermaid-like. Something creamy, but bright, sweet, flirty... You know, all dripping fruits, lush cream and tropical sexy. I asked for tropical vanilla, ylang, coconut and citrus juices. The extra notes of water and orchid that she ended up adding are the perfect little family of fragrance notes.

Well, this scent is everything that I requested. It's that luscious, thick coconut/vanilla cream that I love, the pineapple adds sweetness, but not tartness. And the orchid is just so beautiful. I'm picturing tropical drinks by the water, a huge pinky-purple flower in my wavy beach hair. The fragrance is soft enough to just compliment sun kissed summer skin.

This would layer well with OCCO white, OCCO pink, OCCO Ambrosia... Oh the combo potential!

Thanks Mara, for creating this awesome scent. It's just what I wanted! I only regret not getting more. I'll be cherishing these bottles!!! XOXO

Edited by hearts

• 2 weeks later...

This actually reminds me a bit of your Sweet Beach PE - I think it's because the coconut has sort of the same kind of underlying presence, which is then accented by the other notes. The pineapple comes out in the beginning and with the watery aura behind it it's very sweet and refreshing. Sort of like Velvet and Steel but without the musk. In the drydown I get more of the vanilla and the floral aspects, it's a really lovely lush sort of mood - a thing we love about tropical scents! I actually wish the ylang came out a bit more for me, because I love ylang in gourmand-based blends. Along with your Sweet Beach and Summer Slurp, LV's Flamango, and my FLOOFY!, this is one for the Gone Troppo theme!

• 3 weeks later...

I am so glad I bought a bottle of this. It is beach perfection. It's like your Little Mermaid ate My Sweet Pussy on the beach after dark. It's sexy. juicy, creamy, and salty. I get coco, ylang and something watery or salty. I am so glad I got this because I was starting to panic that My Sweet Pussy was getting low on the juice.. I only have a bottle and a half of another one left, but now I can alternate with this one! Yay!

What can I possibly add to those wonderful reviews - now I'm intrigued by LV sweet pussy- I bought this to put up for my daughter but I'm debating on keeping it for myself I love the way the vanilla and the ylang ylang melt together with the pineapple peeking through the art on the bottle in beautiful -