Spring's Lusty Cherry

http://lovepotionperfume.com/store/images/AD-PE-SpringLC.jpg
Spring's Lusty Cherry

A really gooey yummy base of thick sweet resins and thick (slightly boozy) vanilla bean paste swirled together with deep black cherry. So very lusty smelling, wear this with your "bad girl" undies. :666:

This time around with PEs, I was looking for something black cherry scented, something that seemed playful and maybe slightly innocent on the surface but could pull someone in and start the mind wandering lustfully down a different path the longer it was smelled. And I think also something that maybe had a bit of feel of the original LP scent as the ones I chose were a rich black cherry, slightly boozy vanilla, amber and patchouli. I can honestly say that everything I wanted is in this scent X a 100.

On me, it starts out very black cherry when you first roll it on. It's strong but not powerful, sweet like a cherry candy. After a minute or two, I can start to feel the vanilla bean paste Mara used and a bit of the amber come through. I know some worry about the patchouli but I can honestly say that it is not a note I would pick out with my nose. It's very much in the background and adds to the feel of this but never overpowers to me. I made the comment on Friday that I didn't know whether to sniff my arm all day or whether I wanted to lick it!! It's not overtly foodie - sometimes I sniff and it's perfumey, then I sniff a bit later and there a foodie undertone but the longer I wear it, I think I get a soft gentle wift of vanilla that adds more an edible aspect to this ever so slightly. The dry down turns this from a black cherry scent with back up players into a scent that swirls (exactly how Mara described it) black cherry with the vanilla first, amber second and patchouli only gently lending a voice. The dry down is soft and warm. It is entirely lust worthy in a completely different way from what you expect. I think it's the lick-able factor and that is what I LOVE about this. Someone can comment that you smell good but then start considering the idea of finding out if you taste as good as you smell... yep, I'm not going to deny that's the scent I wanted.

So far, I find that this is not something that is going to leave a strong trail behind. I have slathered myself in this for two days and it stays very soft and that's what I want. Draw someone in and then set the mind to wandering. I can't get enough of it. The best way I can describe it is as a cross between original LP and Cherry Divinity minus white chocolate. I LOVE this. LOVE it. It's beautiful and playful, sexy and soft. And other right circumstances, if someone else finds it lick worthy, I'm not going to be against the idea. :666:

LOl Believe me you two, I was saying that I'm this close to begging Mara to make me some more if possible. I love it that much.

The only thing I've noticed so far is that it doesn't seem to last quite as long on me. I'm going to try some different things because it could be because of hormones, the weather going from chilly to warm to chilly, etc. Maybe I need to lotion myself up because it has been funky weather lately. Aside from just figuring that out, it is just such an awesome scent. MDC, I think you'll like it. And with cops, holy cow! I'm thinking I may layer this with some BI but the feel of it I think would be great with Gotcha. Actually, Gotcha might be the most perfect phero. Ooooh, gotta try that!!!!

The Patchouli is very tame in this. To me it smells a lot like LP Red. (I haven't smelled LP Original) but a little more cherry and a bit less resiny. When I wear it again I will add more but I had it on yesterday and that is what I noted.

I love it. That much I already know. :)

The Patchouli is very tame in this. To me it smells a lot like LP Red. (I haven't smelled LP Original) but a little more cherry and a bit less resiny. When I wear it again I will add more but I had it on yesterday and that is what I noted.

I love it. That much I already know. :)

I'm glad it came across that way to you too. It is definitely less resiny; its really soft. So glad you liked it!!! :D

Yay yay, I got my LP package today!! And travel shock be darned, I whipped out the Lusty Cherry first thing.

Now, I like the smell of cherries, I really do, but every scent I've ever tried with a cherry note has turned out smelling like cough syrup or cough drops on me. I was very much on the fence about grabbing this one but I couldn't resist. And now I am just melting over here over how good this is. There is no cough-anything vibe. There's something about the black cherry + vanilla that reminds me of this luscious black cherry ice cream I love. It is so sensual and delicious..lickable is the perfect word! I got mine lightly copped, I'm glad I did, but it probably didn't need it ;) I'd have a really hard time not ordering another bottle if there were a rebrew. Like sit on my hands and unplug the router hard time :moneyfairy13:

I wore it yesterday and I still love it. In the beginning the cherry is juicy, not candy sweet. I like that a lot. Occasionally as it was drying down I would get whiffs of bourbon vanilla almost by itself but at the end it is a soft resin scent that is warm and sexy.

I do kind of wish there was more of this. I see my one bottle going fast.

Mmm, after devoting the morning to testing my own PE, I am trying out the other wonderful creations I ordered. This is fantastic! As others have described, it starts as dark cherry that is very juicy, not candied. Then as it dries down the resins start to bloom and I get the vanilla bean paste -- wonderfully dark swirly textures here! I got one bottle copped and the other virgin so I could pair it with phero-heavy cops. I was tempted to get this boosted with Sexpionage but figured it would make me too dangerous to leave the house. This one has plenty of SLF come-and-get-it vibe all on its own!

Congrats to Storemy and Mara!

Mara, you are THE most awesome person. I contained my desire to own them all but so excited you were willing to. The more I wear this, the more I love it. I didn't think anything would take LP Red's place as my most favorite but I think this has done the impossible. :hearts0425:

Now, I like the smell of cherries, I really do, but every scent I've ever tried with a cherry note has turned out smelling like cough syrup or cough drops on me. I was very much on the fence about grabbing this one but I couldn't resist. And now I am just melting over here over how good this is. There is no cough-anything vibe.

It... it doesn't? This is what it does on my most of the time, too. If this is cough syrup-free then I sort of have to get this one.

I wore it yesterday and I still love it. In the beginning the cherry is juicy, not candy sweet. I like that a lot. Occasionally as it was drying down I would get whiffs of bourbon vanilla almost by itself but at the end it is a soft resin scent that is warm and sexy.

I do kind of wish there was more of this. I see my one bottle going fast.

Not candy? This is the other thing cherry has done on me that I don't like. Right, I have to get it now, don't I? I mean, Mara has gone to all the trouble of rebrewing, after all. It would be rude not to get one!

I finally got mine!!! :cat690:This is *very* beautiful! In the bottle, I get delicious cherry warmed by I am guessing, a buttery vanilla? On my skin wet, it is all about the CHERRY!!! Then, something happens and my skin drinks up all of the cherry scent and I am left with something that smells on my skin, very much like the lovely LP Original. I love LP Original! But where did the cherry go to?? Oh no! I lost my cherry AGAIN??? :say19:Not sure how that would be possible, but since my skin can wear and hold cherry really well in other perfumes, this is really baffling. I don't really get vanilla on my skin either as much as I do something that smells like brown sugar? My skin amps brown sugar like crazy, so what I am left with once it settles in on me is almost what I would describe as a variant of LP Original. This is not at all a bad thing, but I was expecting something of a cherry bomb. Hmmm.. perhaps this needs some time to settle in from travel shock a bit. if I am still not getting that cherry note, I do have Sugared Cherry and could try boosting the cherry power with that. This really is beautiful, though not what I expected considering the strange disappearing cherry act. Still, all in all, very nicely done, Storemy and Mara! :)

Lainey, to my nose, one might interpret it as syrupy in a brown sugar way? But again, I have some seriously strange skin chemistry which tends to amp the hell out of some notes. Brown sugar is one of them. You and others might perceive it as syrupy, but to me it is just brown sugar. It could even be that the vanilla paste that Mara used in this one is one that I am unfamiliar with and that is what I am picking up on?

I finally got mine!!! :cat690:This is *very* beautiful! In the bottle, I get delicious cherry warmed by I am guessing, a buttery vanilla? On my skin wet, it is all about the CHERRY!!! Then, something happens and my skin drinks up all of the cherry scent and I am left with something that smells on my skin, very much like the lovely LP Original. I love LP Original! But where did the cherry go to?? Oh no! I lost my cherry AGAIN??? :say19:Not sure how that would be possible, but since my skin can wear and hold cherry really well in other perfumes, this is really baffling. I don't really get vanilla on my skin either as much as I do something that smells like brown sugar? My skin amps brown sugar like crazy, so what I am left with once it settles in on me is almost what I would describe as a variant of LP Original. This is not at all a bad thing, but I was expecting something of a cherry bomb. Hmmm.. perhaps this needs some time to settle in from travel shock a bit. if I am still not getting that cherry note, I do have Sugared Cherry and could try boosting the cherry power with that. This really is beautiful, though not what I expected considering the strange disappearing cherry act. Still, all in all, very nicely done, Storemy and Mara! :)

This is EXACTLY how it wears on me! Not the cherry bomb I expected but still absolutely delicious. I have also set mine aside for aging to see what it will do. I wore it today though and added a touch of Cherry Divinity which was perfect! It added the cherry that is missing and the resins in Lusty gave the Cherry D more depth. Beautiful combination.

I kept forgetting what I was wearing today because I just couldn't recognize it but I was swooning over it all day.

Same here. At first, it's so gorgeously CHERRY and sweet. I wish it stayed that way longer because pretty quickly, the cherry fades and the boozy vanilla and patch come out to play and take over. It's still pretty, but not as amazing as it is when i first put it on. I just got my bottle yesterday, so I'm going to let it sit for a few days to let it get over the travel shock:)

The cherry note is AMAZING- just hope it'll not burn off as fast next time I wear this.

Edited by hearts

I aint gonna lie there is a point in this dry down where it becomes Patch the Moth Snatch.. but it's more like a baby patch, and it's very subtle.. however.. the black cherry is gorgeous in this. It's there all throughout it's juicy stage, then it fades a bit and there's baby patch. It feels like candied cherry syrup on my skin and everytime I wear it I cannot stop smelling my wrists.. until the little patch pokes through then I just say oh hell no bitch- then I reapply and re-slather that shit. :Emoticons0086:

Not candy? This is the other thing cherry has done on me that I don't like. Right, I have to get it now, don't I? I mean, Mara has gone to all the trouble of rebrewing, after all. It would be rude not to get one!

Donsie, did you get one? Have you gotten it yet?

Donsie, did you get one? Have you gotten it yet?

I didn't get any in the second rebrew (y'all are fast) but PM mentioned have enough for a third batch if there was enough interest, so I might get some then. Did you get another one?

I really like this. I was hesitant about the patch, thought the other notes might not be strong enough to put it in it's place. No need to worry about that tho. I do get a whiff of patch here and there but it's not screaming free love at everyone.

Over all this is a great dark cherry. On me the Cherry isn't super sweet hard candy, a good thing for me.

I get a rich dark cherry scent, deep, sensuous & playful.

If you really don't like the patch then I recomend adding some cops. I decanted about 3ml into a smaller bottle and added 3big drops. I feel it pushed the cops into the background and softens it up. Really nice. I feel very slinky with the cop dose. :)

I do wonder what this would be like with "white patch" humm

StacyK - which cops did you use - full strength EOW, Sheer Essence, or Aja?

I just ordered Sheer Essence and Aja - so trying to get as much info on those (already read those threads ) as possible before my goodies arrive. I want to know how to use them safely while still using enough to make it work for me. I thought about getting the regular EOW, but thought I should proceed with caution given my lack of experience with self cop dosing.

I really like this. I was hesitant about the patch, thought the other notes might not be strong enough to put it in it's place. No need to worry about that tho. I do get a whiff of patch here and there but it's not screaming free love at everyone.

Over all this is a great dark cherry. On me the Cherry isn't super sweet hard candy, a good thing for me.

If you really don't like the patch then I recomend adding some cops. I decanted about 3ml into a smaller bottle and added 3big drops. I feel it pushed the cops into the background and softens it up. Really nice. I feel very slinky with the cop dose. :)

What a good idea, I can't wait to try this...

I just ordered Sheer Essence and Aja - so trying to get as much info on those (already read those threads ) as possible before my goodies arrive. I want to know how to use them safely while still using enough to make it work for me. I thought about getting the regular EOW, but thought I should proceed with caution given my lack of experience with self cop dosing.

I used straight EOW. :)

I am so envious that the cherry decided to stay, and hang out with you, Stacy. It completely bailed on me. :(

OK, seems I missed something significant here. What is Sheer Essence?