TESTIMONIAL...I got a job!!

Well, for those who have been following my continuing saga...I got a job!!

I had 2 in-person interviews (flying out there to interview), and 1 resulted in a job offer, which I took. The other one I am waiting to hear about, but they only interviewed 3 people, so even getting to that stage means Top 3.

SWIMMING WITH SHARKS all the way, and some Topper for meals or car rides...got everyone cheery and talkative.

I wore it on the backs of my hands and in my hair. I had Mean Business, Lap of Luxury, and a couple of others I had 50% boosted.

It made people relax and listen sympathetically to my answers. In one case people commented that they had never seen one of the committee members so mellow, that usually she was very confrontational.

Of course all was congruent...clothes, grooming, attitude...and of course I was invited to visit based on my résumé and phone interviews...but I absolutely give credit to the pheros for that extra nudge that tipped the scales, and I'll never go to work without them!! I relaxed and felt confident, too.

It's like, all else being equal, who do you choose? The person who feels good to be around!

I have read some comments that, "I hesitate to use SWS, because I don't want to come off as too strong"...um, no, that's not what it did. It gives off a "trustworthy and worth listening to" vibe.

Thank you, LP!!

Of course all was congruent...clothes, grooming, attitude...and of course I was invited to visit based on my résumé and phone interviews... relaxed and felt confident, too.

It's like, all else being equal, who do you choose? The person who feels good to be around!

:) ... congratulations on your successful use of all facets ! ...and best of luck in your new endeavor !!!

Congratulations! I wear SWS to work every day and although I tried a few other blends, I always go back to SWS. It's not giving me too dominant a vibe at all - just in charge of myself - with a backbone, confident, knowing my stuff.

Edited by phergineer