Female orgasm better with any women's potions ?

welcome here!! sorry i am not frequently on here so i am late to the party, but i was going to suggest something with Dom. It increases my sex drive and makes my man extremely horny. It is my go to when I want to be pursued. I cant wait for you to post your reviews to all the goodies you ordered.

Welcome! You've already got plenty of suggestions and over time you will test run a lot of those jewels that make life so much more fun! I absolutely adore Bang, it gets the sexy vibe going for me in no time. I love to combine it with Topper, and this combo makes for instant arousal when my man is close by. My knees have a tendency to give out as soon as he puts his arms around me. Does not make for slow languid lovemaking. More like wild monkey sex (yesss!) I pretty much pass out after. Snoring like a boar in the woods if my husband is to be believed...

Welcome, I think Sexpionage may be one you're looking for, as stated a few times already. Its great because you can get a trial in the Compromising Positions scent. Also, LAM & BAM really work for me too. Lots of Flavors to try there.

If you like Egyptian Musk you should check out the Sugared line. Sugared Egyptian Musk is great and very versital. There are lots of chocolates here both dark & white (aka cocoa butter). I'm sure with some trials you'll find some scents & pheros you'll love. We are all varied in our tastes here and there really is something for everyone :)

Happy Hunting!

Edited by StacyK

• 1 month later...

Welcome, Crazyred! And thanks for asking such an interesting question. (I've definitely wanted to know the answer myself, I realize!) I'm one of the newbies as well, but in my limited experience, I find that I feel most sexy while wearing Cougar Potion. I'm definitely in the category of women sexually stimulated. When I wear Cougar Potion, I almost feel like, "Damn girl, you're looking good enough to eat today!" Unfortunately, I've actually thought that passing a mirror "on Cougar" lol.

If feeling sexy and womanly is a factor for your release--as it can be for some women--I definitely recommend the unscented Stone Cougar or Cougar Potion pheromone-enhanced perfume. For me, Cougar feels like lacy black lingerie and warm diamonds against your skin.