Spell Collection 2015 - Sigils!

Potion Master

• Replies 249
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

:cat690: Hee!!! I wanna get my hands on these, too! I cannot WAIT to SNOOF them!!!!! :cat690:

:heart0974: Can't speak for when Mara and Luna will be ready...but as for the artwork?

There will be prints in my etsy shop soon!

Edited by ElizabethOSP

I was amazed (still am) by the artwork, and also to see the wonderful process, well WOW doesn't cover it. Just beyond WOOOOW!.

Elizabeth, amazing, and happy to hear the artwork will be in Etsy shop!!

I'm trying to keep my PreSQUEE down, because if I let it out, oh wow - just. can't. take. it.

But it's bubbling.... soo excited for these to come out and for the notes of each soon too! Just brilliant work all around!!

O M Deity,these and the entire process are so intrinsically beautiful ...Bats you are blessed with many gifts,and deservedly so . I am proud to know you :):abfx: ...Mara the concepts for the collection and final renderings are stunning

...ps B,your unique garden blessings candle still graces my home, and still has scent !!!!!!!!

:wub: Awwww, THANKS Miz Calii! :wub:

AND :w00t: DUDE! You still have it! I am so glad! Do you...*burn* it? B) 'Cause if you don't, and if the surface scent starts to back off, give it a shot with a blow dryer or let it sit somewhere warmish and it'll suck more scent out to the surface again. This last Christmas, I pulled out a Christmas candle I'd made and packed in a bag 10 years previously to check scent *9* years previously, which I hadn't done. It still smells great. I aim to REEK. Hee!!!

P.S. STILL can't figure out where those 10 years went. I know I'm absentminded, but that's ridiculous. *gigglesnort*

Edited by ElizabethOSP

THEY'RE UP! :D I'm checking them now, let me know if you find any glitches, thanks!

Thank you, my buddy Luna for the incredible scribings! ::SQUISH!::

And hey, listen, even though I added the option to add pheros on the bottoms of the pages, I'm gonna try to talk you out of that if I can. These potions do not need them, and in fact are based upon centuries old lore that pretty much accomplishes phero-style results without them. So my suggestion is to use them as they are, and if you feel like you need an extra boost sometime, then layer them with your unscented pheros. Cool? Enjoy! :D

The following is posted under ANNOUNCEMENTS on the upper right of the front page:

Announcements

Our SPELL COLLECTION 2015 is a double set of 20 potions, therefore, you will need to purchase two monthly packs to get all 20 samples, and must specify SET A or SET B. They are divided alphabetically, so Set A contains Blessing Oil through Money Multiplier, and Set B contains Mother Goddess through Whisker Wishes. Full bottle sets are the regular discounted price, and will contain any 10 of the potions of your choice (but no more than 2 of the same one). Additional info about the potions and Sigils on the labels can be found on our message boards here: http://lovepotion.invisionzone.com/index.php?showtopic=10146

Mara, how strong is Almond in Determination Potion? Wondering if it would smell marzipan-ish ;)

I tried not to make the scent too overpowering - the notes of coffee and raspberry and almond are all quite strong, so I intentionally muted with vanilla. I do not think that I personally would say it reminded me of marzipan, sorry!

So...yes?

You'd need to add 2 sampler sets to the cart, and write which ones (sets) you want in the box :)

To make sure you got it right, you can also add notes to seller on the PayPal checkout page.

At least that's what I understand.

:cat690: Hee!!! I wanna get my hands on these, too! I cannot WAIT to SNOOF them!!!!! :cat690:

:heart0974: Can't speak for when Mara and Luna will be ready...but as for the artwork?

There will be prints in my etsy shop soon!

YAY! :) When I'm able I would love to get a print from you.

Words cannot describe how amazed I am with the notes and descriptions I've read so far. I am overwhelmed (in a positive blessing feeling way).

Truly amazingly crafted/ picked notes and agree with all above, agree with no need to add phero. All the magick is already in each potion!

Just amazing - my apologies for lack of better vocabulary. But between the beautiful artwork, the descriptions and of course each potion's carefully picked notes - just WOW. Truly beyond brilliant and wonderful. Such gifts, truly!! :Love09751:

Thank you to all for creating this collection - speechless really.

ETA: typos galore, "been read" should have been either "read" or "been reading". Ugh.I was mezmerized by the artwork, descriptions and glorious notes.

Edited by Beach Goddess

Guest cutie.pie

I tried not to make the scent too overpowering - the notes of coffee and raspberry and almond are all quite strong, so I intentionally muted with vanilla. I do not think that I personally would say it reminded me of marzipan, sorry!

That's OK, I still think I will love this scent... coffee, raspeberry, almond, vanilla.... yum! :)

There is not one in this collection I do not look forward to wearing. Even the Blessing Oil, which is the only blend that does not sound like a me scent - a little too resinous/incensy and am scared of the patchouli. All the potions - I am sooooo impatient to get my hands on them and slather!!! :Emoticons04235:

You'd need to add 2 sampler sets to the cart, and write which ones (sets) you want in the box :)

To make sure you got it right, you can also add notes to seller on the PayPal checkout page.

At least that's what I understand.

Thank you, that's what I did. I just wasn't sure if this was a "special" set and the price would be different or something. I think it's sorted, though. :)

So, annoying newbie to "sets" question: If I want trial sizes of four potions, two from set A/two from set B, would I be able to order only those four as trial sizes, or would I need to order the full 20 double set? I swear I'll get up to speed eventually.

By the way, these all sound incredible. Such care went into these.

Edited by Wanderlust

Ordering a handful of samples, and resisted ordering samples of potions I still have from old spell collections (WW and Peaceful Home). Still tight on funds, so I'm hoping these spell potions won't all sell out in a flash, and that I can pick up bottles at a future date. :)

*keeps an eye on Blessing Oil*

So, annoying newbie to "sets" question: If I want trial sizes of four potions, two from set A/two from set B, would I be able to order only those four as trial sizes, or would I need to order the full 20 double set? I swear I'll get up to speed eventually.

Absolutely! I'm picking up only 5 samples for now - just go to the page itself and select the $5 1.5mL trial size

I did just a mad rush to see what was under the x-mas tree this morning and am so "ah gasp" about them that I gotta go back, read them nice and calm so I remember which has what.. but Pendulum Potion did a lil hypnotize on me and I lingered on it's notes.. it sounds heavenly! Can't wait to unwrap and play w that toy first!!

:wub:

Well this collection is really all about the MAGICK you and Mara have conjured. But yeah, I told you she loved that line, she said it had to be in there!

Sample Sets - just choose A or B

If you choose a set of 10 bottles, you can pick what you want but no more than 2 of each potion.

Bottle sets are discounted $50 off the price of them individually, more if they are phero enhanced.

OMG, I'm so happy, I will be buying a set