To a concert? Which phero?

Frida's Lotus

Hi all,

heading to a concert soon with my romantic interest, and wanted to wear something a bit sexy, exciting and naughty. If you were going to a rock concert with your man, what phero would you wear? I figured the suggestions not to wear copulins out might be different if you were with your man all night-- thoughts?

thank you!

FL

I'd say whichever ones make *you* feel confident and sexy, especially if you've used some to good effect before. I asked this same question once so here's what everyone told me.

I opted for SS4W, because it made me feel like Wonder Woman all night long. If you wish to amp it up a bit further, Bang! perhaps?

I'll let everyone else weigh in though since they are far more knowledgeable.

I agree with VexedGlory as far as going with what you know works for you. And I am nowhere even close to being phero expert. I am still so new, I don't think I realize how new I am. :D

That said, if it were me, I'd go pop potion - because it makes you look/ feel awesome.

If you have these and time to test prior, Maroon mentioned a combo that seems like a total win - BANG plus DHEAS. I know we shouldn't mix complex pheros, but DHEAS is single molecule, so seems like a good thing to try. I want to self test this combo myself soon. :you-go-girl: I also adore BANG solo.... hmm, that would be good too instead of Pop Potion, but it is a sexier vibe. Not too sexy though.

Of course, I defer to those with more experience than myself. But go with something you've worn before and feel great with. And have fun!

I go to lots of concerts, big & small, (BF is a musician), and I LOVE SS4W with a dab of LAM, (or cops, if you don't have LAM) for those events. I'm also really fond of wearing Bang!. And Audacious has worked well for me in the past, too.

My most favourite thing to wear to concerts is, without exception, Mara's Rocket Fuel V3, and a dab of LAM Pink Amber. It makes me feel sparkly and fun.

No matter which phero blend I'm wearing on my body, I almost always spritz a bit of Topper in my hair for extra funzies.

Have fun, whatever you wear! :)

Guest cutie.pie

I go to lots of concerts, big & small, (BF is a musician), and I LOVE SS4W with a dab of LAM, (or cops, if you don't have LAM) for those events. I'm also really fond of wearing Bang!. And Audacious has worked well for me in the past, too.

My most favourite thing to wear to concerts is, without exception, Mara's Rocket Fuel V3, and a dab of LAM Pink Amber. It makes me feel sparkly and fun.

No matter which phero blend I'm wearing on my body, I almost always spritz a bit of Topper in my hair for extra funzies.

Have fun, whatever you wear! :)

Do you spray Topper even on phero blends with cops like BI?

Cutiepie - no I don't wear Topper over things like BI, LFN or Sexpionage. I don't feel I need it then, and it kind of doesn't match the mood I'm trying to create with those pheros.

I meant that I wear it on top of the phero blend I wear to a concert.

I do spritz Topper when I use blends with cops, or when I've added cops to whatever else I'm wearing. (Cougar with a swipe of extra cops and Topper is awesome, for example). I tend to keep Topper for wearing with more sexy-social blends, like Cougar and SS4W. Bang! works more as a sexy-social for me, for the most part, so I have used Topper with it, too.

I would pick SS4W or Cougar... Maybe adding Topper after a bit to freshen up.

But wear whatever makes you feel awesome!!

Yes, this! Cops are okay, but I don't feel they're that great in environments conducive to unwelcome gropings. Just my two cents, plus Cougar is a sexy popularity potion ;)

If it were me I'd wear Audacious or Bang!!! Cougar would be another good choice.

These pheros give me a bouncy fun vibe that's conducive to that environment.

Have Fun !! :)

Glad you had fun! I love Bang! It definitely gets positive attention (as do all the others mentioned), and for me Bang is somehow easier for me to find my sweet spot. And I'm a phero lightweight. Oh and LAM too, but I don't mix them as who knows what would happen with that. :D