Have you checked out the review threads for each? Really great information in those on each. I think there are some compare and contrast discussions in LFN, if i recall correctly.

LFN: http://lovepotion.invisionzone.com/index.php?showtopic=8537&page=1

Leather: http://lovepotion.invisionzone.com/index.php?showtopic=3604&page=1

I, personally, am not a fan of combining complex phero blends. The components in each are balanced to provide the effects desired of each blend. You may not be able to predict what effect combining the two will have. Others may have differing opinions on it. LFN is more sultry and romantic and Leather is edgy and less sex centric (as it wears on me, anyway).

Edited by BlueBear

Have you checked out the review threads for each? Really great information in those on each. I think there are some compare and contrast discussions in LFN, if i recall correctly.

LFN: http://lovepotion.invisionzone.com/index.php?showtopic=8537&page=1

Leather: http://lovepotion.invisionzone.com/index.php?showtopic=3604&page=1

I, personally, am not a fan of combining complex phero blends. The components in each are balanced to provide the effects desired of each blend. You may not be able to predict what effect combining the two will have. Others may have differing opinions on it. LFN is more sultry and romantic and Leather is edgy and less sex centric (as it wears on me, anyway).

Totally agree BB!

I agree with BB and Rose.

I really really love both of these and for me, they wear very differently. They are both awesome, but in different ways.

LFN makes me feel more like the 'cat' picture on LV's Sweet Pussycat label, like catwoman - mysterious, sultry, self-confidant, strong, sexy and feminine.

Leather wears more alpha, a bit less sexy (on me) but I love it for getting myself motivated - great for workouts and pushing through. And LP's description really is spot on, alpha but all feminine given it has EST in it.

These are so unique and wonderful, I myself wouldn't mix these just bc I wouldn't want to ruin their effects or worse, end up with some entirely difft result.

I have both of them and I love both of them! Beach Goddess and BlueBear are spot on in how they play out on me as well....LFN makes me feel mysterious and sexy, while Leather leaves me feeling more outgoingly sexy. While I love Mega Watt for getting things done, Leather also helps me to get things taken care of!! Audacious, I have to say, is tops on my list...it's on the sold out list, but you can request it via Mad Scientist blend...Audacious has the phero blend from Leather plus DHEAS and copulins...:)

FWIW I don't get a strong sense of sexiness from LFM or Leather, but I am Where Sexiness Goes To Die so this is probably an unusual result. I'd say LFM is alluring in the way of commanding attention and that can take a sexy turn if your personality or the situation run that way, though, if that makes sense.

Edited by donsie

I feel that LFN is mysterious and potentially sexy in that "who is that woman? I must know more about her." kind of way. She is the Femme Fatal. Leather is more straight forward sexy. This is a woman who knows what she wants and is going to get it. Like the heroine who is going to fight the dragon herself and probably save the prince along the way. ;)

I feel that LFN is mysterious and potentially sexy in that "who is that woman? I must know more about her." kind of way. She is the Femme Fatal. Leather is more straight forward sexy. This is a woman who knows what she wants and is going to get it. Like the heroine who is going to fight the dragon herself and probably save the prince along the way. ;)

Now that sounds like fun and makes me think I might wear Leather tomorrow!

• 3 weeks later...

Alright, after close examination, I think LFN is something I need. Perhaps even to wear out for dancing.

Well, that and LAM. :sleazy:

Yep, I think you need LFN too! LAM is great too. Lace is another good one for going out dancing. It is a completely different vibe than LFN, very feminine and approachable. Men LOVE it! Gotcha is also a winner. So much to chose from... ;-)

Everyone has made great suggestions, which I may be utilizing myself in the upcoming days...

Personally, I am obsessed with Totem: Bat and the ways its scent paired with the LFN wears on me like black velvet. I accidentally drew the attention of my current target guy while experimenting with the scent at work. He is a reserved person who keeps his cards close, but he boldly came all the way out of the woodwork and honed in the ONE day I wore it, haha. I think it oozes mystery and sensuality.

As for Leather, that one feels like rocker-chick chic for me, and not very sexual at all. Kinda like the cool chick at the bar with the well-fitted band shirt and "lovingly worn" chucks.

I think both would suit your dating needs well though!

[Disclaimer: My very early (read: heavy-handed) experiences with alpha blends revealed that I turn into a hardass, with generous application. With my personality, it often steered the effect out of powerful, sexy, and straight into powerful, and you're an obstacle in my way. Lol. So you may be able to stay femme and fierce whereas I couldn't. :D]