Snoopyace

Phero Free Office Friendly Scent...

Hi everyone! I'm looking for some advice, I'm looking for a scent that would be office appropriate, or at least seem more daytime appropriate that is unphero'd. You know, the type of scent that makes me come across as a bit more high class or important. Any suggestions from you wonderful ladies here (and the guys) would be much appreciated. Thanks!

I would any scent that could be classified as "clean green" or "fresh" or anything like that. Although Mara does have a "office-friendly" filter for the Perfumerie:

http://www.lovepotionperfume.com/perfumerie/filter/Office/

To me, though, Gemini was really the perfect office-friendly type of scent because it's a "barely there" type of skin musk.

Thanks, Luna. I looked at the 'Office Friendly' filter. I trust the reviewers on here and figured I'd get their take.

My fiance has been wearing LP# 9 and he loves it!!! It's his Go-to LP. The other one I've pushed him towards and he enjoys is Road Opener. Plus, you get nice benefits from the intent, too!

Thanks for the responses, I decided to go with LP #9 (and boosted it with SS4M). ? My bride took a sniff of my LP #9 sniffee and suggested I go with that one.

I just realized, I'd asked for a phero free scent yet I boosted the scent I got anyway. SS4M is just a lot of fun. :Emoticons10311:

I decided that SS4M would add a little extra *oomph* to an already great scent. It can be pretty social so I am sure I'll be able to keep out of trouble. :smiley-signs136:

Edited by Snoopyace