'Scent Lockets' are here!

• Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I want to reserve one also. Can I have the Red Glass Accented Orb. It's got my name all over it. :)

I'm sorry, Countess, only basket or purple stone are left. Would you like one of these?

I have ordered more by the way, but the designs are different and without accent stones. I'll let everyone know when they arrive.

Oooooh Mara, I just stumbled on this!!! May I claim a Purple-accented orb, pretty pleeeeeze with Sugared Heather on top? :w00t:

Is there a purple left? If so, I'll take it!

Thanks!

Ok, those are the last ones. Thanks, Ladies!

Will let you know if anything is left behind, DD.

Please report back what you think of them when you use them, k? Thanks everyone, enjoy!

Mara,

Just seen this when you have anymore I would like to reserve one.

Many thanks,

Joan

Sprayed my scent locket w Bourbon Vanilla hydrating spray and have been testing the past hour. I don't have the most accute olfactory senses so I do need to draw the locket to my nose to get the scent but when I do it's nice hit of fragrance, like taking shots. Since it's new the metal smell is prevelent but it will fade with time and usage. Very pretty in design, detail, strong in structure and the colored balls are the icing, great call Maililyahn that makes it pop! It's a slight bulky to wear around my neck in public (usually wear jewelry flattened that melts into skin, the only thing I want to pop in that area are my tits ;p) but will wear it at home plus it's exactly what I would want in my purse or pocket for an on the go scent, not to mention various other uses for a great price!! Curious to see the new designs.

Mara, the scent lockets are gorgeous! First of all, thanks for the pompoms for the trial runs. Secondly, these are even more beautiful than I'd expected. They are a great size, not tiny, not huge, just right! The stone at the top is not just black, it glistens like goldstone! The filigree is well done, and keeps the orb from becoming heavy. The hinge looks nice and strong. I'm eager to give this a try. First impression is two BIG thumbs way up!!

I agree with Wendylynne, Mara. These really are even more beautiful than depicted! I couldn't be happier with mine. They exceded my expectations completely. And yes, thank you so much for including the pompoms! I already wear quite a few necklaces, so am thinking of maybe attaching mine to a sturdy zipper pull on my bag. Now if only I could decide with potion to start with first!

One last observation (today testing w Van Van oil). The cotton ball and locket work great together trapping an lp's concentrated scent, it doesn't air or fade out as fast like a skin applique. Instead the scent holds strong for hours, arrrghh it's soo good!!

The red orb locket is beautiful, and not at all heavy to wear. I love the pom poms, perfect idea. Once you've put some perfume oil or spray on your pom pom it's best to leave it to soak in a little for a minute or two before putting it in the locket, as it helps avoid the perfume coming into too much contact with the metal, and can reduce the metallic scent someone mentioned. Diffusion is good for me, though the weather here is quite warm, so that helps. The scent really lasts well this way. I love my scent locket!

I rec'd another order on Saturday!

I got some heart shaped like above, and the rest are round like the orbs pictured but have no stones. I purchased 20 of each of 4 styles so the price went down a notch, price for these is $14.00 each.

I will post some pictures later, I have to go to the store for the phone install today..

Hmm WnG you put a whole new spin on scent lockets, I'll take a heart one. Sometimes its inconvenient to wash of a scent and apply a new one so I wanna see how effective this would work for me.

I love the flexibility scent lockets offer. I was really limited with how much / often I could wear anything scented because of the points mentioned. Now, it's rare that a situation arises when I can't wear one.

Let us know how it works for you, Cherise.

Here's the latest.... :)

I have 20 of each of these, and the price is $14 each. You can choose as many as you want now, and if you buy 2 or more I will take $2 off the price of each one, provided I am shipping them to the same address. (So, $14 for one, or buy two and they're $12 each).

I string them on adjustable black veggie cord and pack them in a little organza pouch.

ETA:

I'm here at the store, putting up the scent lockets, and this is my verdict....

Orbs A, B, C and Heart 2, these are not quite the quality of the previous ones. The hinges are a little loose, and the catches are more difficult to hitch. I am dropping the price on these from $14 to $12, with the qty discount going down to $10. I have pulled the very best ones for those who have reserved them here.

The newest ones, in the lower part of the post, Orbs D, E, F, Heart 3, Cage, and Egg, they arrived last night and they are PERFECT. The quality is exquisite. I'm recommending these over the designs mentioned above. Just FYI.

Locket-OrbA.jpg

Locket - Orb A

17/20 Available

(Cherise, DolphinDolls, WendyLynne

Locket-OrbB.jpg

Locket - Orb B

20 Available

Locket-OrbC.jpg

Locket - Orb C

19/20 Available

(Cherise,

Locket-Heart2.jpg

Locket - Heart 2 (same design as last time)

20 Available

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

These below are $15 each, but same deal, if you buy more than one you can take $2 off of each one.

Locket-OrbD.jpg

Locket - Orb D

5 Available

Locket-OrbE.jpg

Locket - Orb E

3/5 Available

(Cherise, JJL,

Locket-OrbF.jpg

Locket - Orb F

5 Available

Locket-Heart3-10.jpg

Locket - Heart 3

9/10 Available

(Bella,

Locket-Cage.jpg

Locket - Cage

5 Available

Locket-Egg.jpg

Locket - Egg

4/5 Available

(WendyLynne,

Reserve here, and since these aren't round numbers anymore, I will send invoices for them whenever you are ready.

Thanks!

Oh mercy these are gorge! I keep my first heart locket in a small green fabric purse doused w lucky van van to charge lotto $ (and I actually won..a pittance but still). Since that locket is reserved for gamble I need to add to my collection for travel bags/gym locker etc.. and Orb E might wear nice around my neck, it looks not too chunky and might melt with my skin. May I reserve the following 3: Orb A (love that colbolt blue) Orb C (nice bag ornament) and Orb E (fingers crossed that it can hang w the girls).

Oh mercy these are gorge! I keep my first heart locket in a small green fabric purse doused w lucky van van to charge lotto $ (and I actually won..a pittance but still). Since that locket is reserved for gamble I need to add to my collection for travel bags/gym locker etc.. and Orb E might wear nice around my neck, it looks not too chunky and might melt with my skin. May I reserve the following 3: Orb A (love that colbolt blue) Orb C (nice bag ornament) and Orb E (fingers crossed that it can hang w the girls).

I put you down for those three, Cherise, thank you! But want to make sure you know that the cobalt blue in the picture is just an example of something to put inside it, it is an empty cage. So let me know if you want to cancel that one, k? :)

Aww I see the colbolt blue must be a stone of some kind, clever. I like working w stones, in my green lotto purse I included a citrone stone along w the scented locket (not in the locket but in the purse w the locket). So don't cancel please I'll use that locket for stone experimentation. I will purchase a $36 gift cert w my next order this week if that works for you...

Aww I see the colbolt blue must be a stone of some kind, clever. I like working w stones, in my green lotto purse I included a citrone stone along w the scented locket (not in the locket but in the purse w the locket). So don't cancel please I'll use that locket for stone experimentation. I will purchase a $36 gift cert w my next order this week if that works for you...

We'll have to send you an invoice since the GCs are in $5 increments. The three you chose will be a total of $37. Just email us when you are ready for an invoice. :)

CataLunaLPMP@yahoo.com

I would like 1 - Locket - Orb A

You got it, thank you! :)

Mara,

I would like Locket orb E

Reserved for you, thank you! :)

Are the new designs the same size as the first round?

Yup, they are all the same size.

Just a quick revisit on the first scent lickits. I have the black stone orb hanging from the rear view mirror in my truck. I placed a pompom steeped with Mother Goddess. I forgot I'd hung it there. I opened the door and the whole space was a haven of warmth and softness. The lockets work beautifully!

Oh.my! My phone auto-generated lockets to lickets (?), which is precisely what I wanted to do to the locket steeped in Mother Goddess. That's a happy little error. What the hell is a licket, anyway? Maybe we've coined a new phrase for foodie-scented locket wear.

Edited by Wanderlust