LAYERING THE PHERO BLENDS

Dolly

OK, this is one of those "what was I thinking" moments, everybody......BUT it is funny! I wasn't going to post it, but it is really too funny not to share.....I told the story to my mother, and she almost wet her pants....

I have 2 partial bottles of Dark Seductions.....one is about half-full, and is just straight LP yummy scent.....the other is a special blend that I made up, that really should have an octane rating! I took an old DS bottle that was about 1/3 full, to that I added about 1 ml of Essence Oil, 1 ml of SS4W unscented, and 1 ml of Cougar unscented. This, I reserve for my "special" times with my darlin'.....

Well, a few days ago, I needed a little pick-me-up, so I decided that I would using a little bit of my DS.....I picked up a bottle and swiped a little on one wrist, and rubbed them together. After a few seconds, I went....."UHOH.....I smell something wierd......ok, it's the laced bottle.....hmmmm, so I'm working at home alone, I guess I'll just be turning myself on today....."

So, I went about my workday, and later in the afternon, I had to run to the local market to pick up a couple of things...old blue jeans and tattered t-shirt, no makeup......I am in the store, grabbed a gallon of milk, and went around to the bread aisle for some English muffins.....as I round the corner, the bread distributor is stocking. When I walk by, he starts dropping loaves of bread, obviously in a flustered state. I said, "Those things are just jumping out of your hands, huh?" And he replies...."Yeah, REALLY."

So, I walk a few steps away, and am looking at the shelves, trying to decide what to buy.....He takes a couple of steps toward me, and whispers, over my shoulder....."You know, you have about the hottest A** I have ever seen." :) Now, at this point, I "NORMALLY" would have come back at him with a quick retort or slapped the LIVING CRAP out of him, but what flashed in my mind happened to be WHAT I WAS WEARING......I couldn't punish the poor guy for that! So, I just smiled, grabbed my English muffins, and made a hasty retreat from the store, leaving him standing there salivating....

This mix, by the way, does work MAGIC on my sweetie.....gives him that "starry eyed" look.....so, if you want to try it out, you can layer Essence Oil (use an amount equal to your "normal" sweet spot, since each of us uses a different amount), Cougar unscented, and SS4W unscented, and then cover with your favorite LP scent......I have personally used this on my honey with Dark Seductions, Nasty Habits, and Dirty Sexy, and it gets the same results every time..... :001_tt2:

Lesson to be learned here......mark your bottles, and pay attention to what you are applying!!! Mine are all now marked, and sitting on a separate shelf, thank you very much!!!

PS: my previous offer from the trading post still stands.....anyone who has a pre March'08 bottle or sample (used or unused) of Dark Seductions, I will pay a PREMIUM, or will trade GENEROUSLY (pheros or non-pheros)......the new one just doesn't work with my chemistry......

OK, this is one of those "what was I thinking" moments, everybody......BUT it is funny! I wasn't going to post it, but it is really too funny not to share.....I told the story to my mother, and she almost wet her pants....

I have 2 partial bottles of Dark Seductions.....one is about half-full, and is just straight LP yummy scent.....the other is a special blend that I made up, that really should have an octane rating! I took an old DS bottle that was about 1/3 full, to that I added about 1 ml of Essence Oil, 1 ml of SS4W unscented, and 1 ml of Cougar unscented. This, I reserve for my "special" times with my darlin'.....

Well, a few days ago, I needed a little pick-me-up, so I decided that I would using a little bit of my DS.....I picked up a bottle and swiped a little on one wrist, and rubbed them together. After a few seconds, I went....."UHOH.....I smell something wierd......ok, it's the laced bottle.....hmmmm, so I'm working at home alone, I guess I'll just be turning myself on today....."

So, I went about my workday, and later in the afternon, I had to run to the local market to pick up a couple of things...old blue jeans and tattered t-shirt, no makeup......I am in the store, grabbed a gallon of milk, and went around to the bread aisle for some English muffins.....as I round the corner, the bread distributor is stocking. When I walk by, he starts dropping loaves of bread, obviously in a flustered state. I said, "Those things are just jumping out of your hands, huh?" And he replies...."Yeah, REALLY."

So, I walk a few steps away, and am looking at the shelves, trying to decide what to buy.....He takes a couple of steps toward me, and whispers, over my shoulder....."You know, you have about the hottest A** I have ever seen." :2705: Now, at this point, I "NORMALLY" would have come back at him with a quick retort or slapped the LIVING CRAP out of him, but what flashed in my mind happened to be WHAT I WAS WEARING......I couldn't punish the poor guy for that! So, I just smiled, grabbed my English muffins, and made a hasty retreat from the store, leaving him standing there salivating....

This mix, by the way, does work MAGIC on my sweetie.....gives him that "starry eyed" look.....so, if you want to try it out, you can layer Essence Oil (use an amount equal to your "normal" sweet spot, since each of us uses a different amount), Cougar unscented, and SS4W unscented, and then cover with your favorite LP scent......I have personally used this on my honey with Dark Seductions, Nasty Habits, and Dirty Sexy, and it gets the same results every time..... :devil:

Lesson to be learned here......mark your bottles, and pay attention to what you are applying!!! Mine are all now marked, and sitting on a separate shelf, thank you very much!!!

PS: my previous offer from the trading post still stands.....anyone who has a pre March'08 bottle or sample (used or unused) of Dark Seductions, I will pay a PREMIUM, or will trade GENEROUSLY (pheros or non-pheros)......the new one just doesn't work with my chemistry......

Oh Dolly,

What a story...but not at all a bad day for the mix up heh. Did you cover with a scent before leaving the house...i'm asking cause I hear some people say they don't always cover and never have anyone tell them they stink, but when I think about not covering mine I turn around and think what the hell is wrong with you djac, you stink girl! and of course I cover...that mix sounds hot! by the way. I plan on getting cougar in my next order so I'ma have to borrow that mix from ya girlie.

Be good, don't hurt nobody with that killer potion mix

...glad you shared that story, made me laugh and envious at the same time :018A1D~14: .

djacquelyn

Well, it had about 3 mls of Dark Seductions mixed in, so I didn't add an additional cover.....but I have been known to apply EW and/or other straight pheros and go out with no cover scent, just for the sake of research.....

Edited by Dolly

• 2 weeks later...

I told this story to my sweetie, and he laughed his head off.....he now knows that I wear pheros....since I started making him wear Super......but the trick is that he never knows WHAT I am wearing or WHEN. For all he knows, I could be wearing a scent laced with something heavy, or it could just be a killer perfume......helps to keep my tests un-biased!

• 3 weeks later...

Can we have a thread on successes and discussion with layering pheros, please? I've seen combinations mentioned in other threads, but they're scattered around in threads about individual phero LPs. I was hoping to keep that together in one thread to make a handy reference. Is that OK? And if I've missed this already in another thread I'll put the layering questions and suggestions I have in it.

Darbla