Hey, ladies! Below is a list of all the scents I currently have in my arsenal. Some of the bottles are older bottles that were purchased a while back and only have a little bit in each bottle. I will indicate that next to those fragrances that only have the small amount. Anyway, if anyone has time, could you please review my inventory and tell me what would be the best blends to put together? Thanks so much in advance! Here is the list...

Phero-enhanced fragrances: LAM, Rocket Fuel, BAM, LFN, Totem Goat, Pouncing Potion, LP Incandescence, LP Tropique, Aja, G&L, Horny, Totem Beaver, Unbridled, Sexology, OCCO Red (small amt left), CP (small amt left) La Sylphide (small amt left), Caressful Breeze, and Kitten Nip

Unenhanced fragrances: Totem Monkey, Honey Whip, Candy Tuft Tea, Flowers in the Moat, Totem Horse, Velvet & Steel, LP Latte, Shelly B's Secret Garden, Give Peas a Chance, Élan Vitale, Pleasure Valley, Purple Pitch, Rose of Shrewsbury, Candy Pop, Bayou Musk, Ghost Bumps, Sang Real, Pumpkin Soufflé, and Gothic Xmas

Check out the "It Takes Two" thread in the general LP Discussion topic area. There are many good suggestions there.

I'm a huge fan of LAM, but not sure which flavor you have as far as layering with another scent, but if it's congruent you could layers with some OCCO. LAM I think it great attention getter and also puts me in a happier mood, which I think adds to its attraction properties.

I agree with others on the thread suggestions, good info!

Thanks for the suggestions, ladies! I find myself slathering blindly at times. It's never led me astray yet, but I'd like a little method to my madness, ya know? Lol!

LAM + BAM = BLAM !!! excellent mix

Lam + Bam + Occo red (go sparingly on each)= volcanic eruption

• 3 weeks later...