First Time Caller, Long Time Listener

johnsonlisa90012

Beccah has sexy smelling ankles! :)

I gotta cover my bases, I'm getting back into dating & I'm not sure what the kids are into these days :Emoticons04263:

It looks like you're stocking a full arsenal, woman. I wouldn't be so worried about the age thing. I'm really seeing a lot of younger men with more mature ladies these days. I've also noticed that I seem to be getting hit on by men in the 30 & younger set (despite my preference for older men).

I think those of us 30 & older are having a moment, thanks Sophia Vergara!

Beccah, you are inspiring me. But I've promised myself I have to wait 2 paychecks and play with the toys I have coming/have.

But next on my list? What do you think of Sexology III with Sexology or just the UN Sexology with something else (don't forget post menopausal)?

Get a sample of Sexology 3, I loved the scent in vial but it didn't work with my personal chemistry. The honey did a combo of getting REALLY musky and getting very loud on me. It may not work that way for you, but a sample will let you try out the scent & the phero. It's usually a good policy to start with samples, but I break my policy when the buzz on the boards is pointing toward that scent selling out quickly. If that happens you can usually trade it or sell it off very easily if the scent doesn't work for you.

Edited by Beccah

Oh Lord. My stuff came in. I'm a cloud of a stuff. ..heady!

And I can't stop looking at the site to order! I have the next month of buys already picked out!

Wondering about how I find out when private editions are released? Donsie, where do I look for PEs?

Screw dating. I have decided I smell so good I don't need a date. . .just my wrists.

Oh my lord, I wore the following combination last night:

Horny on inside elbows and on wrists at 8 am

Combo of UNE and Rouge, both with LFM, at 6 pm

Tiny dab of Bam at cleveage and on outer forearm

Holy moly, the self effects were out-flipping-standing. Poor guy takes me on a first date and I have him horizontal in 30 minutes. OMG. . and I can still smell the horny 30 hours later. I'm going to need to leave out the horny the next time because it just makes me want to do decidedly unladylike things so early in my "relationship" with this fellow. . but since I am clearly going to bag this bear and soon. . . ..what pheromone is going to give me the most "do me now" vibe in terms of self and his effects. Looking for the guaranteed OOOOO. I'm putting in another order on Friday as I, gasp, spilled a bunch of my rouge and don't want to be without it. But as long as I am ordering, give me the silver bullet for amazing one-on-one time. Please. No really, Please.

Welcome! I'm a fairly cautious user and samples last me ages. Phero samples I apply a small dab in three places max. Wrists, neck, ankles. It's better to start off cautious and build up than blast people into oblivion IMO. I wore three sprays of Guerlain Parfum Initial recently and even with no pheros in a fairly small space, people gave me a wide berth!

I personally love Bang! A little goes a loooong way, also supersexy. If you want to create a positive attention reaction these are good.cougar is also good. I have the two x spray and that got attention from a fair distance away if that gives you any idea how powerful they can be!

Oh my lord, I wore the following combination last night:

Horny on inside elbows and on wrists at 8 am

Combo of UNE and Rouge, both with LFM, at 6 pm

Tiny dab of Bam at cleveage and on outer forearm

Holy moly, the self effects were out-flipping-standing. Poor guy takes me on a first date and I have him horizontal in 30 minutes. OMG. . and I can still smell the horny 30 hours later. I'm going to need to leave out the horny the next time because it just makes me want to do decidedly unladylike things so early in my "relationship" with this fellow. . but since I am clearly going to bag this bear and soon. . . ..what pheromone is going to give me the most "do me now" vibe in terms of self and his effects. Looking for the guaranteed OOOOO. I'm putting in another order on Friday as I, gasp, spilled a bunch of my rouge and don't want to be without it. But as long as I am ordering, give me the silver bullet for amazing one-on-one time. Please. No really, Please.

Sooo, I'm not getting much sleep lately and I read this quickly, which meant I invented several perfume names: Horny on the Inside (which needs to exist) and BAM on cleavage became BAM Brulee, which also needs to happen. I think it could with an eggy/creamy Sugared Layerable at hand.

Anyway, your combo sounds really yummy and certainly got results. Well done you! So glad you enjoyed yourself! I have added a sample of Horny to my next order.

If he's responding well of LFM you could try LFN to, erm, seal the deal. BI exists for this reason, though -- to be blatantly inviting!

For my part I adore Sexology III but that's because I don't find Sexpionage (which is more do me now) works for me. If he responded to the BAM then he might do well with the B-nol in Sexology. You'll get a boost to emotional connection plus sexual attraction. Depends on your cup of tea, really. Sexology III smells really sexy, too, but different from the ones you've used and liked.

You could also combine LAM and BAM. It really draws people to you in my experience but the B-nol sort of holds them there and the cops do the rest.

Edited by donsie

Sooo, I'm not getting much sleep lately and I read this quickly, which meant I invented several perfume names: Horny on the Inside (which needs to exist) and BAM on cleavage became BAM Brulee, which also needs to happen. I think it could with an eggy/creamy Sugared Layerable at hand.

Anyway, your combo sounds really yummy and certainly got results. Well done you! So glad you enjoyed yourself! I have added a sample of Horny to my next order.

If he's responding well of LFM you could try LFN to, erm, seal the deal. BI exists for this reason, though -- to be blatantly inviting!

For my part I adore Sexology III but that's because I don't find Sexpionage (which is more do me now) works for me. If he responded to the BAM then he might do well with the B-nol in Sexology. You'll get a boost to emotional connection plus sexual attraction. Depends on your cup of tea, really. Sexology III smells really sexy, too, but different from the ones you've used and liked.

You could also combine LAM and BAM. It really draws people to you in my experience but the B-nol sort of holds them there and the cops do the rest.

Donsie, I would buy anything with either of those names! Hilarious!

I will buy BI. Not really sure about LFN because god knows I do not need anymore 'none.

When combining LAM & BAM, do you put LAM some places and BAM others? Can you elaborate?

I just mush them up together on my skin, either by applying strips right next to one another and gently rubbing/smooshing or putting quite a bit of LAM on one wrist and BAM on the other, then using that to distribute elsewhere: a dab from my left wrist covered by a dab from my right wherever I want a combo. That way I avoid mixing them in/on the top of the bottle should I wish to use them separately in the future. Does that make sense as I've described it? I'm not sure it is very clear.

Edited by donsie

Donsie, I would buy anything with either of those names! Hilarious!

I will buy BI. Not really sure about LFN because god knows I do not need anymore 'none.

When combining LAM & BAM, do you put LAM some places and BAM others? Can you elaborate?

Blatant Invitation has none in it too. So does Sexpionage. That's where the animalistic do me now and I mean right now vibe comes from.