Difference in phero levels between scented and unscented formulas?

Darbla

I read in another post that the two 'Cuddle Bunnies' have slightly different phero strengths or dosages or levels (I'd have to go find the post to see exactly how it was worded). The unscented one was more potent, if I remember correctly. So is there a difference in the other scented/unscented pairs? If so, what are the differences?

As I understand it, the only differences have occurred as a result of a third party (i.e. Pharmacom, Stone Labs) developing a unscented mix to approximate the phero blends which Ail and Mara originally created. If you look at the ingredients lists for things like Cuddle Bunny and PG Dominance you can see what's been added to the unscented versions. Some of the others utilize already existing formulations like Drop Your Guard (Synchronicity) and Swimming With Sharks (Breaking The Ceiling), some appear to be created for the express purpose of showcasting a particular blend, like the Super set and Cougar Potion.

I was wondering about this exact same things. On A.D which they got TAH from they kinda give you an mcg level as to know what proper dosage would be. I always wondered should I be looking at the phero blends just as perfumes since I dont really know the amount of pheros that Im using and I wont be able to properly test or compare results or how much I should or should not put on.

I've also been a bit concered about the -none in alot of the female blends. Since I've been reading that women shouldnt wear too much none because it gives off a male vibe not just a dominant one but one of a man. I dont know exactly but I'd like to know more about that.

I know I slather on my LPs and I wonder if Im OD or if Im not putting on enough to really get a phero effect or if Im just getting a placebo effect since I cant really know the dosage. I know the recipes are kept secret but how are we suppose to know like what dosage would be good.

or are we suppose to look at it more as just perfumes? I love the scents and I really buy them right now more for that than the pheros in them since I really dont know how to test them and compare since I dont know the level of mcg. I also have tried not to slather on the phero blends with none ever since I read too much -none on a woman wasnt good.

Hope the M & D can clear it up .

I was wondering about this exact same things. On A.D which they got TAH from they kinda give you an mcg level as to know what proper dosage would be. I always wondered should I be looking at the phero blends just as perfumes since I dont really know the amount of pheros that Im using and I wont be able to properly test or compare results or how much I should or should not put on.

I've also been a bit concered about the -none in alot of the female blends. Since I've been reading that women shouldnt wear too much none because it gives off a male vibe not just a dominant one but one of a man. I dont know exactly but I'd like to know more about that.

I know I slather on my LPs and I wonder if Im OD or if Im not putting on enough to really get a phero effect or if Im just getting a placebo effect since I cant really know the dosage. I know the recipes are kept secret but how are we suppose to know like what dosage would be good.

or are we suppose to look at it more as just perfumes? I love the scents and I really buy them right now more for that than the pheros in them since I really dont know how to test them and compare since I dont know the level of mcg. I also have tried not to slather on the phero blends with none ever since I read too much -none on a woman wasnt good.

Hope the M & D can clear it up .

Hey Vivica......as a very experienced phero user, here is the way I go about using the scented phero blends.....I buy them as perfumes first and test the phero reactions the same as I would with any new or "unknown" phero blend. If I wear a small amount, and get no reaction, then I increase it.....

As far as the -none content, -none is not "strictly" a male phero.....it gives off an alpha vibe, and there are a lot of women, me included, who can carry it off. But, I don't think that Mara and Danna put in enough to make you give off a strictly male phero signature, and it is buffered with other pheros.....it is not like you are slathering yourself with a whole bunch of straight androstenone in a perfume base. The main thing that you should watch out for with -none is the self-effect. Some women get really crabby on -none. For that reason, I would suggest that phero newbies start with a sample first, until they figure out how they tolerate it.

IMHO the blends here have more phero content than any others on the market. I have gotten excellent results when wearing even just a small amount.......

Edited by Dolly

thanks for that reply dolly.

Are you talking just about androstenone or androstanone? Since I see some mixes have both in them. I just know I always put on alot of the oils all over so I havent put that much attention to the pheros in alot of the blends since I wasnt sure of the dosage. Like does 1 roll equal spray. It seems it might be a little harder to give realiable results on the phero blends since the application may be a bit difficult to pinpoint.

I want to really pay attention to the pheros blends and start testing them and to give feedback Im just not sure how to give right dosages and such since strength and mcg is kinda unknown. I know I have gotten results with them especially cuddle bunny which actually makes me happy the first time I smelled it I giggled for no reason. I have some super sexy , drop your guard and est on the way. I think it would be good if we made some sort of estimation table to report on the pheros as it would be good information for future buyers and other members who are curious about application and usage.

thanks for that reply dolly.

Are you talking just about androstenone or androstanone? Since I see some mixes have both in them. I just know I always put on alot of the oils all over so I havent put that much attention to the pheros in alot of the blends since I wasnt sure of the dosage. Like does 1 roll equal spray. It seems it might be a little harder to give realiable results on the phero blends since the application may be a bit difficult to pinpoint.

I want to really pay attention to the pheros blends and start testing them and to give feedback Im just not sure how to give right dosages and such since strength and mcg is kinda unknown. I know I have gotten results with them especially cuddle bunny which actually makes me happy the first time I smelled it I giggled for no reason. I have some super sexy , drop your guard and est on the way. I think it would be good if we made some sort of estimation table to report on the pheros as it would be good information for future buyers and other members who are curious about application and usage.

I was talking about AndrostEnone.....as for the difference, I am not positive (I'm sure Ail could pop in and verify), but I think I recall reading that AndrostAnone is one of the pheros that is good to buffer the AndrostEnone......

Testing these blends is no different than using the sprays, where you are told to start with 1-2 sprays and work your way up.....Don't worry so much about an OD.....some pheros are really susceptible to producing bad reactions from an OD (such as Androstenone).....BUT, I have mega-dosed many other straight pheros, just to see what would happen, and really haven't ever had any adverse reactions (except that large doses of -rone made one of my boyfriends fall asleep within about 30 min of exposure, everytime I tested it).

Well, the Est is in a spray form, and is equal to like 100 mcg per spary, if you want to use that comparison......the other unscented blends are very potent also.....but, try not to get too tied into the dosage....everyone's "dosage" is going to be different, and nobody is going to be able to pinpoint that if you use 5 dabs, you will get results, but if you use 2, you won't......experimentation is the key.....

As far as testing, just keep it simple......try not to over-analyze it. When I am testing one of the new blends, I start out with just a little dab on the pulse points. But, if you try a little bit and don't get a reaction, but slather it on and got big "hits", then say so.....DEFINITELY report your results......but don't stress over reporting the exact amount you used.....just an estimation is fine.......

Just have fun with it......I don't see it as scientific.....I view it as "playing"......look at it this way....even if the pheros don't work (which has never happened to me with these blends), you still have a KILLER perfume.....

Edited by Dolly

• 3 months later...

Hello I know this is an old post,but I still dont really understand something.Is it just as potent to use a scented version of something as it is to use the unscented? If I wear Super sexy or scented Super am I getting the same potency of pheremones?I realize the acutual scent might cause a reaction but as far a pheremones whats the difference?

Hello I know this is an old post,but I still dont really understand something.Is it just as potent to use a scented version of something as it is to use the unscented? If I wear Super sexy or scented Super am I getting the same potency of pheremones?I realize the acutual scent might cause a reaction but as far a pheremones whats the difference?

Okay, one of our phero gurus should answer this, but I'll give it a stab.

It's my understanding that the potency of the pheros is the same with the scented and the unscented versions. There is a certain level of pheros that Stone Labs recommends as being optimal, (the most you can have before you start getting diminishing returns,) and the ladies follow that proportion of phero to carrier whether the carrier is scented or not.

Yes, it is my understanding also that both the scented and unscented are diluted at a 1/10 ratio. I do think I remeber Mara saying, however, that the scented "Supers" (for men and for women) were a bit stronger.....

Yes, it is my understanding also that both the scented and unscented are diluted at a 1/10 ratio. I do think I remeber Mara saying, however, that the scented "Supers" (for men and for women) were a bit stronger.....

I would be interested to know if thats true Dolly ,because I always seem to get a better reaction with the scented Super.I though it was the scent itself but perhaps it is stronger.I do prefer scented mixes anyway so I am very happy to hear this.

Hi all..

Please see Mara's post here:

Unscented Pheromone Blends

That should provide you with all the data you are looking for.

Blessings.

Ail )O(

Thank you Ail!! :thumb_up11:

Phero Girl and Nakai Nectar are strictly EoW, that is to say, copulins. With the other blends: Cuddle Bunny. Cougar Potion, Me Jane!, and Blatant Invitation, looking at the order of the ingredients will give an idea of the concentration. Whichever ingredient is listed first for the pheromones indicates it has the largest concentration of all the compounds involved.

I wasn't too sure where to post this question, but for the add pheros option, how much copulins are being added to the scent in relation to cops levels in other scents like phero girl or cuddle bunny?

It's really going to vary.....Blatant Invitation unscented has a good amount, which is nicely balanced with the other pheros in it, and I have found that, as an add-in, the cops are not that strong.....very nice. This has actually become my favorite phero-booster to have the lovely ladies add to my scents.....

Phero Girl is VERY heavy on the cops, from what I understand (both from what I have been told AND how it has worked for me). Not sure about Cuddle Bunny, but from what I understand it has quite a bit also.

I'm not sure if this answered your question, but there really ISN'T a specific or easy answer to it! It's sort of a "your mileage may vary" thing......

Edited by Dolly