Hello :)

yuyanyan

Hi everybody! :bye:

I am a newbie to phero world and looking forward phero can give a little help in my situation...

I have been a CD-ROM (read-only lol) here since last week and found here is AMAZING!!!

Also today is my birthday and I want to do something special so I think saying hello to everyone here might be a good idea! :banana058:

I am thinking to order UN Gotcha!, UN/scented BANG!, OCCO Red and Pirouette w/ LFM (might order trial size first if available).

I want to try more blends but due to my limited budget... :A002:

Just a little stupid question here: Can I LP's UN phero with other commercial perfume?

I know I might want to use phero in UN form but I am quite worried about its stinky smell...

I will definitely try LP perfume later! :001_tt2:

Guest cutie.pie

Welcome yuyanyan!!!

Yes, you're right, here is amazing!

Happy birthday! :bday1032:

Sure, you can use pheros with commercial perfumes, but once you try Mara's creations, I'm not sure you would want to go back to commercial perfumes ;)

Read UN phero's reviews so you can find out which ones smell strong and are harder to cover :)

Enjoy! Have fun! Can't wait to read your reviews :)

Happy birthday, and welcome!

UN Gotcha should be easy to cover with a commercial perfume.

UN Bang is kind of stinky, because of the amount of copulins. Make sure to use a strong enough perfume with it.

Once OCCO Red dries down, it should be fine.

Glad you're joining us! Can't wait to read your reviews..

Thank you everyone!!! Nice to see you all!!! :Emoticons04250:

Ummm seems like scented BANG! is a better choice for a beginner like me...

I also want to try BAM Spicy Brown Sugar and Sneaky Clean! I feel like I will love their scents. :wub:

Welcome! And Happy belated Birthday :bday1029:
It looks like your list is already growing :Emoticons04263:

All excellent choices so far - you will have TONS of fun! Look forward to reading what you think!!!

• 2 weeks later...

Sure, you can use pheros with commercial perfumes, but once you try Mara's creations, I'm not sure you would want to go back to commercial perfumes ;)

And yes, my list is growing longer and longer and longer!

Hi yuyanyan! I second what cutie.pie said -- there is no going back to other perfumes for me!

And I no longer keep a growing list -- I have an entire spreadsheet devoted to my wants/orders/seasonal rotation. I am building a perfume wardrobe!!! :D:moneyfairy13: