5 days to go until the big day!

I tracked a little bit in my journal here:
http://lovepotion.invisionzone.com/index.php?showtopic=10039

Now the question is what phero blend to wear the day of. I will obviously be in the center of attention already, so I'm pretty sure Popularity Potion does not make sense.

I do know most of our guests, but I am not sure how comfortable I am walking in front of 60 people in a white dress. I feel like I'll be on a stage.

I want to have fun, feel sparkly and ease off any potential anxiety. No, I'm not anxious about getting married - we are already legally married :)

I almost wonder if Audacious would be fit. I feel comfortable wearing it when I'm in large social settings (it helps me be a bit more extroverted and loosen up), but I'm not sure this is the right social setting for it.

I'm also looking for suggestions for Mr. Phergineer. He's a social butterfly and does not have issues in such settings. But he wouldn't mind an added boost... Maybe Charisma or SS4M?

So maybe Topper + cops?

I haven't experimented with Levitation much, but I have time.

Or how about Lumina?

Topper with Cops sounds good. I haven't experimented with Lumina, but I would def go with something that you are familiar with.

For mine I sprayed Topper on my hair a tiny spritz and I sprayed it on the food. Just kidding. I probably would have done that if I was inviting a thousand people but it was small so it wasn't necessary to poison everyone.

At our engagement party, which was our equivalent of the wedding in Europe I wore light dabs of Panda with Open windows and Lamb with Popularity Potion... but now I know better not to mix blends!!!

Plus, I was around my own family and friends, so definitely in my comfort zone. I felt perfect. This coming Saturday is a different story. I'll be wearing a real wedding dress!

Hmmmm... I have to experiment some more. I love SS4W actually... and I find that Lace makes me sparkly and feminine...

At our engagement party, which was our equivalent of the wedding in Europe I wore light dabs of Panda with Open windows and Lamb with Popularity Potion... but now I know better not to mix blends!!!

Plus, I was around my own family and friends, so definitely in my comfort zone. I felt perfect. This coming Saturday is a different story. I'll be wearing a real wedding dress!

Hmmmm... I have to experiment some more. I love SS4W actually... and I find that Lace makes me sparkly and feminine...

I love Lace and SS4W

Promise makes sense to me.

LP White with Lace or PM would be beautifully congruent.

I have the Promise with PM and with Soulmate, but I feel that's more for one-on-one time with Mr. Phergineer than for the wedding.

I like the LP White with Lace!

Have you experimented much with LFM? I know with me, it makes me the glamorous center of attention, which isn't really me naturally, but it makes me feel good about it!

I am still trying to figure out LFM... I usually feel queen-like, but not sparkly...

LP White with Lace is one of my favorite combos. Very female & sparkly :)

Let us know what you decide. Good luck!!

• 2 weeks later...

I ended up wearing Lace with a dab of Glamour Potion (which does not last long on my skin unfortunately - however, in this case, it was ok since I ended up using another cover scent). I used a commercial fragrance Mr. Phergineer bought for me, Coco Mademoiselle, which he loves.

I refreshed Lace and added Topper once during the evening, but I have to say I do not think there were any particular effects from the pheros, or none that I could pin point - after all, I was the bride. As a matter of fact, the bartender even got pissed off because I told him to put away the tip jar - something I made clear from the beginning with the drinks company - but apparently he never got the message from his boss. :t-rex-2:

Other than that, I was too focused on making sure everyone was having a good time to feel glamorous. I do think it was the right choice during the ceremony though.

If I were to do it again, I think I'd just do Topper to begin with, and have Lace and SS4W on hand, just in case. And, even Audacious, simply because such a large social setting calls for the big guns in my case. :female-gangster:

Thank you all for the input!