New Releases for MAY 2015 - Fairy Garden Scents!

We're offering these the same way as the Sugared Collection...they will be available in 1/6th oz, 1/3rd oz, and 1 oz spray, and if you buy 10 bottles you get an additional 2 for free.

They will not be available in trial sizes, EXCEPT for this month, for forum members only.

We are making a special sampler set of all 30 of these scents - they are in the itty size vials like freebies...around half an ml of each and with plain paper labels - for the usual NR price of $29.95 for the set. We are only making 40 of these sets, (1200 vials!!!), so if you are interested in getting a sample of every one, definitely jump on it quick! Order like usual via the New Release Set option.

These scents are all related, rich cup-cakey deliciousness with a different heart note for each. They do not have an identical base, but they are similar enough to make them layerable.

These will be available for order on May 1st. Enjoy! :D

AD-WaterLilyFC.jpg

Water Lily

AD-VioletFC.jpg

Violet

AD-TuberoseFC.jpg

Tuberose

AD-SweetPeaFC.jpg

Sweet Pea

AD-StrawberryFC.jpg

Strawberry

AD-RoseFC.jpg

Rose

AD-RaspberryFC.jpg

Raspberry

AD-PumpkinFC.jpg

Pumpkin

AD-PlumeriaFC.jpg

Plumeria

AD-PineappleFC.jpg

Pineapple

AD-PeachFC.jpg

Peach

AD-OrchidFC.jpg

Orchid

AD-OrangeFC.jpg

Orange

AD-OatmealFC.jpg

Oatmeal

AD-MapleFC.jpg

Maple

• Replies 232
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

AD-MagnoliaFC.jpg

Magnolia

AD-LilacFC.jpg

Lilac

AD-LemonFC.jpg

Lemon

AD-LavenderFC.jpg

Lavender

AD-HoneysuckleFC.jpg

Honeysuckle

AD-HoneyFC.jpg

Honey

AD-GingerbreadFC.jpg

Gingerbread

AD-GardeniaFC.jpg

Gardenia

AD-FiggyFC.jpg

Figgy

AD-FairyFlossFC.jpg

Fairy Floss

AD-DaffodilFC.jpg

Daffodil

AD-CherryFC.jpg

Cherry

AD-BerryFC.jpg

Berry

AD-BananaFC.jpg

Banana

AD-AppleFC.jpg

Apple

ETA:

I'm also doing a special promo for a limited time of the MAGNET FORMULA phero blend, completely UNscented.

Like A Magnet (LAM) is usually only available pre-scented so this is your chance to get it in this versatile form.

For a limited time, 1/3rd fl.oz. roll on bottles in oil are $24.95 each, discounted from the regular price of $39.95.

Peeniefeet the sweet little lamby whammy is featured on the label for this limited edition. :666:

AD-MagnetFormula.jpg

UPDATED THE FIRST POST WITH THIS INFO:

We're offering these the same way as the Sugared Collection...they will be available in 1/6th oz, 1/3rd oz, and 1 oz spray, and if you buy 10 bottles you get an additional 2 for free.

They will not be available in trial sizes, EXCEPT for this month, for forum members only.

We are making a special sampler set of all 30 of these scents - they are in the itty size vials like freebies...around half an ml of each and with plain paper labels - for the usual NR price of $29.95 for the set. We are only making 40 of these sets, (1200 vials!!!), so if you are interested in getting a sample of every one, definitely jump on it quick! Order like usual via the New Release Set option.

The scents are all related, rich cup-cakey deliciousness with a different heart note for each. They do not have an identical base, but they are similar enough to make them layerable.

These will be available for order on May 1st. Enjoy! :D

Oh. My. Gawd.

I need them all.. *TAKE MY MONEY*

LOL..

So happy about Strawberry and Rose! And Magnolia! And Fairy Floss and Cherry!!

Bella, there's several of these you will really like, I think. I was thinking of you when I made a few of them! :D

Oh yes! I almost forgot!

I'm also doing a special promo for a limited time of the MAGNET FORMULA phero blend, completely UNscented.

Like A Magnet (LAM) is usually only available pre-scented so this is your chance to get it in this versatile form.

For a limited time, 1/3rd fl.oz. roll on bottles in oil are $24.95 each, discounted from the regular price of $39.95.

Peeniefeet the sweet little lamby whammy is featured on the label for this limited edition. :666:

AD-MagnetFormula.jpg

Oh yes! I almost forgot!

AD-MagnetFormula.jpg

Peeniefeet!!! I just snorted so loud in my cubicle.. :D

Squeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee! OMG!OMG!OMG!!!!!! We have to wait until the first to order? That's - like - FOREVER from now! :D

They're aaaaaaaaaaaaaaall gorgeous! *SWOONS*

Gorgeous labels!!!

I have already eyed a few!

Which ones are less foodie?

The florals are a bit less foodie than the fruits, in general, but the point of this set is for them to be cup-cakey. I realized these would not be for everyone. You have to like vanilla for this set to work for you.

Not necessarily my type of scent, but great concept and beautiful labels!!

I figured there would be MASSIVE SQUEE for this collection!!!! :cat690:

I'm really excited for the orchid one, I hope I looooove it!

The florals are a bit less foodie than the fruits, in general, but the point of this set is for them to be cup-cakey. I realized these would not be for everyone. You have to like vanilla for this set to work for you.

I am going to love them then!! Yay!! I'm already salivating over the Fairy Floss Fairy Cake..it has my name written all over it and Orchid Fairy Cake is calling to me as well... :smiley-sex023::D

Will we order these like the Sugareds by choosing the size and writing in the blank which ones we would like?

I was worried when I heard there was going to be a fairy collection...there are two things which freak me out...fairies who look like grown up women (thanks to a Fairytale book my parents had when I was little with a scary looking woman fairy on the front) and people with animal heads (thanks to my parents letting me watch The Shining when I was little)....I just couldn't bring myself to order the October sampler collection last year..I was devestated!! These fairies look pretty harmless...:) Yeah, I know I'm weird!! lol ;)

Nice. So are they "cupcake" like Sweet Pea Cupcake with the Amber or is it all foody cakey vanilla with the floral or berry topper?

Thanks. :)

I'm not a usual "floral" gal but lately I've noticed I'm drawn to some floral notes of Mara's (as in some of the Spell Potions) so who knows what my tastes are morphing into these days. I worked backwards - thinking I'd just order favs like in the sugareds, but the "fav" list became ridiculous (just like the sugareds!) Curiosity will get the best of me I'm sure and I'll want to smell 90% of them... they all sound wonderfully layerable. And the labels have that super hypnotic "you have to have me" vibe.

Edited by LoveStruck

Are any of these amber-y?

I am dying for honeysuckle, honey, lavender, peach and orchid. And the LAM.

And I placed my darn order yesterday. John is going to kill me.

So how do we order on May 1?

I need another job. Maybe 2 more jobs. I don't care. I'm going to start panhandling.

I need another job. Maybe 2 more jobs. I don't care. I'm going to start panhandling.

Many of us have said in the past that we could be evicted from our homes, but that we would be the best-smelling bag ladies around....

Peeniefeet *snort*

I like the Orchid & Magnolia labels. Apple almost makes me think Vampire ... :lol:

OMG! These are so beautiful! Holy Hannah Susannah! I need to go work on my budget now so I can afford to buy the list I've already started. Cherry, Strawberry, Honeysuckle, Lemon, Banana... This is just the beginning! OMG! ❤ these so much!

Aw dam. I LOVE vanilla.

I may need to order a few. Like Pumpkin! And Lemon! And Fairy Floss! (The only thing missing is Coconut for summer.)

Okay, so the little sniffie-sized sampler set includes all the scents? I need that item. And then I hope they will still be available to buy bottles of the ones I fall in love with! How limited are they going to be, exactly?

ETA: I better get an orange bottle right off the bat. I can't risk missing out on an orange fairy cupcake!

Edited by Lainey

You guys are so much fun when NR's are out. :) My long day at work has a much happier ending now. I will contemplate fairy scents before going to bed.

That is some pretty Poser work. Did you do the artwork, Mara? I really love the lighting on Plumeria and the focus blur on Cherry. I used to have Poser and Daz but I was a broke computer artist and all the shiny new stuff was usually more than I could afford.

Guest cutie.pie

ETA: I better get an orange bottle right off the bat. I can't risk missing out on an orange fairy cupcake!

I bet this is a sentence you never thought you'd say :lol: