New Releases for MAY 2015 - Fairy Garden Scents!

Guys...I am not trying to overstep my boundaries because I actually don't know the exact time they will be ready, but Mara only stated they would be ready on May 1st...there was never a mention of it being right at midnight... :)

Edited by TheBirkeys

• Replies 232
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Usually she asks everyone to wait till they are listed... but there was mention of midnight up thread ... so..

I'm just checking periodically to see if they are up. I'd really like to see the notes.. but for me it a matter of if it's done before I pass out. lol

Guest cutie.pie

Maybe someone sweeeet will do a decant circle of we miss out. If I can't get a sampler I will just buy a few small bottles at a time...starting with Pineapple and Lemon I think for summer! Oh and peach and cherry.

Ohhh, I hope there will be a decant circle too! :)

Guest cutie.pie

RELAX! :lol:

They won't go up until around noon on the 1st (tomorrow), prob around 3 pm East Coast.

GO TO SLEEP!

And hey, pssst, it's Halo's Bday on the 1st too.

It's 9 am here. It's going to be a loooong day :lol:

RELAX! :lol:

They won't go up until around noon on the 1st (tomorrow), prob around 3 pm East Coast.

GO TO SLEEP!

And hey, pssst, it's Halo's Bday on the 1st too.

I cannot handle all this stress and anticipation... :cat690:

This is what it's doing to me---> :Emoticons04287:

Me if I miss out on the sampler set---> :smiley-music002:

You are all mistaken; there are only 39 sets available ('cause one's MINE!) :hypnotic:

PS--Happy Birthday, Halo! :bday1032:

Okay, I guess I might as well do that whole "going to bed" thing. *sigh* Goodnight! :bed4:

Edited by Lainey

Ooooooo....these sound delicious. Cherry, Magnolia and water lily are calling me. I have added these to my wish list and may include them in my next paydays order. Well unless I win the lottery in the meantime....ya never know...I could :say19:

I need another job. Maybe 2 more jobs. I don't care. I'm going to start panhandling.

There's a high demand for eggs. Look at the dramz with Sofia Vergara. I might sell some too so I can buy everything I missed out on after I have this spawn growing inside of me.

I had a nightmare I missed a sampler pack, I went to go purchase one and there was a message that read.. SORRY YOU ARE TOO LATE BETTER LUCK NEX TIME. I woke up in panic just now because I didn't want to miss the set and because it's my beloved's bday. I was also worried about Hearts getting a sampler packet.. being my scent and preggers twin. There was also an influx of newbies on the forum that were claiming packets that we never even heard of. I was so distraught I wanted to drive to Oregon to piss everyone off and post pics on FB with all the kitties at the perfume bar in a naked pregnant shoot. There was a new boy on the forum his name was Dragon. He was claiming a packet. He was 24. He was chiseled and we all forgot about the NRs after that.

I'm going back to sleep now.

OHTHANKGOODNESS! I haven't missed it yet!

I went to bed around 1...and then was awake at 5 something...6...7... :D A true sign of "the hobbiest" as so many of us here are :lol:

So many visions of dancing faries in my dreams last night! :heart:

OHTHANKGOODNESS! I haven't missed it yet!

I went to bed around 1...and then was awake at 5 something...6...7... :D A true sign of "the hobbiest" as so many of us here are :lol:

So many visions of dancing faries in my dreams last night! :heart:

Were they in bondage you naughty minx?? :Emoticons04263:

I'm still awake. Haven't slept at all. Now have to go to work and tell each client to mind their manners whilst I refesh the site all day on my phone. Around noon is a good time though. I am waxing a guy, he won't mind if I stop in the middle to order perfume, I am sure of it!

There's a high demand for eggs. Look at the dramz with Sofia Vergara. I might sell some too so I can buy everything I missed out on after I have this spawn growing inside of me.

I had a nightmare I missed a sampler pack, I went to go purchase one and there was a message that read.. SORRY YOU ARE TOO LATE BETTER LUCK NEX TIME. I woke up in panic just now because I didn't want to miss the set and because it's my beloved's bday. I was also worried about Hearts getting a sampler packet.. being my scent and preggers twin. There was also an influx of newbies on the forum that were claiming packets that we never even heard of. I was so distraught I wanted to drive to Oregon to piss everyone off and post pics on FB with all the kitties at the perfume bar in a naked pregnant shoot. There was a new boy on the forum his name was Dragon. He was claiming a packet. He was 24. He was chiseled and we all forgot about the NRs after that.

I'm going back to sleep now.

Haha love it! And so sweet you thought of ME to get sampler packet too!

I hope we get our samplers twin! I'll be sitting by my laptop all day ;)

I'm still awake. Haven't slept at all. Now have to go to work and tell each client to mind their manners whilst I refesh the site all day on my phone. Around noon is a good time though. I am waxing a guy, he won't mind if I stop in the middle to order perfume, I am sure of it!

Have I ever told you how much I adore you? Well I do. You are a perpetual delight. I love it when I see your name in the new content list.

OMG, you're to funny.

I passed out. :)

OMG, you're to funny.

I passed out. :)

I did too. I was so angry at myself for passing out.

Have I ever told you how much I adore you? Well I do. You are a perpetual delight. I love it when I see your name in the new content list.

I know!!!!

This! I died, MDC!!!!!!! :lol:

I, too, woke up in a moment of panic that i missed a sampler. And I, too, will be refreshing all dang day!

Were they in bondage you naughty minx?? :Emoticons04263:

Only Lemon, Lilac and Orchid...but we were all having a fantastic time... ^_~

I keep refreshing, but they are still illusive - I don't even want to go to work because I never know when I can get away to check!

You guys, you can order the sampler sets now if you like. I still need a few hours to get the bottles and Magnet up though. I can't stand the stress level! :lol:

Do you want us to go through with the check out, or just put it in the basket? I don't want to rack up horrendous PayPal fees for you