New Releases for MAY 2015 - Fairy Garden Scents!

Are the descriptions up? I understood that they would not appear as a monthly release in the e-store. Not sure where to look.

I can't find the Sigareds either unless I enter sugereds in the search. But, no luck with Fairies. Not trying to be a pill just wondering if I'm missing something. Did order my sampler tho. :)

Edited by StacyK

• Replies 232
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Mara is still working on the programming for the bottles. Each scent will have a separate description (and vignette).

*Steps back into a deep doorway to let that crowd rush by* haha!

Yes. If you want to mix and match the Sugared Colllection and The Fairy Garden Scents to make your total of 10, you can do that.

Sugared Collection link: http://lovepotionperfume.com/perfumerie/potion/SugaredLayerables/

If you ever lose the link, just type SUGARED into the search box in the Perfumerie.

You can order sampler sets this month the same way as usual, here: http://www.lovepotionperfume.com/articles/Sets

Oh my goodness you guys are so sweeeeeet! Quit trying to butter me up though... I'll still stab you in the back for my chance at a sampler!!!

Bwahhaha_HAH :666:

Mara,the labels are stunning! :cat690: ...and Peeniefeet, truly snort muh tea :Emoticons04263: ...off to spend some time reading the descriptions and all of LunaChick's creativeness ,always,always a highlight for me :hearts09780::Love09751:

OK, this is going to make sense to all of you: I refreshed my page on my way out the door to have a great dinner out and see the new Avengers movie and all I can think is: ARGH WHY AM I WASTING MY TIME ON THIS OTHER STUFF WHEN I COULD BE READING FAIRY CUPCAKE DESCRIPTIONS?!??

LP is the best! It will be fun treat when I get home. :-)

Ohh so many sound Devine ... Already have a couple picked out but I'll wait on my sampler.

Woo-Hoo "grand opening of the brick & mortar store",eeeeeeee,I've some catching up to do :) Awesome!!!!

as alsways LunaChick,an enjoyable romp :abfx: :abfx: :abfx:

...which suffused his imagination with its nectarous yet ephemerial flavor.

If you catch a Fae whose lips have been stained by the juice of a cherry, their kiss can enthrall you for eternity...

It is not unusual to find a bee and a fairy napping within the same flower, curled up and dusted with pollen, gently snoring

... all in a fae’s work! :lol: :lol:

You know me and puns! :D Thank you as always Calii Sunshine.

I love writing about fairies, so this was a lot of fun for me...and I finally got to write about my sentient singing orchids. Someday I might even write an entire story about the Kingdom of the Orchids. I kinda wanna have Null and Pov and Katerina end up in the jungle with them. :lol:

So YAIS! I was able to put in my order during the busiest day of my life. Threw dampened cotton balls on my clients eyeballs and told him I was having trouble with my Pandora. Ordered those damn fairy cakes and he was none the wiser. PROBLEM: I didn't have time to figure out how the order the Peenie. Just how limited IS this limited LAM is the question...don't know if I can risk waiting to get my sampler when I order my bottles....

I couldn't get away for a free moment until 7 - and then immediately made my order! :lol: I hope I made it into the list of 40 takers :heart: I could resist full bottles though, but limited myself to only 5 until I get my piddies on those samples ^_^

I think I may have accidently tromped on QG's foot as I was dashing by - I didn't see him in the shadows until it was too late... :D

I opted not to get the sampler because I'm not sure about some of the scents for me. I could not resist placing an order though! I had to buy Cherry Fairy Cake and got Strawberry Fairy Cake as well. :)

Woo-Hoo "grand opening of the brick & mortar store",eeeeeeee,I've some catching up to do :) Awesome!!!!

as alsways LunaChick,an enjoyable romp :abfx: :abfx: :abfx:

...which suffused his imagination with its nectarous yet ephemerial flavor.

If you catch a Fae whose lips have been stained by the juice of a cherry, their kiss can enthrall you for eternity...

It is not unusual to find a bee and a fairy napping within the same flower, curled up and dusted with pollen, gently snoring

... all in a fae’s work! :lol: :lol:

YESSS!!! SQUEE!!! And Hi Calii!!! :heart:

You know me and puns! :D Thank you as always Calii Sunshine.

I love writing about fairies, so this was a lot of fun for me...and I finally got to write about my sentient singing orchids. Someday I might even write an entire story about the Kingdom of the Orchids. I kinda wanna have Null and Pov and Katerina end up in the jungle with them. :lol:

Puh-LEEEZE Ms Luna!?? *drool* I wanna see Null & Pov & Kat with the Orchids!!!!!!!!!

*dances from foot to foot*

Oh Gods, these are good!!!

:burning-heart:

Edited by ElizabethOSP

PROBLEM: I didn't have time to figure out how the order the Peenie.

Haha - that just sounds so wrong ... (Hint: Adult Friend Finder :lol:)

AUGH! LOLOLOLOLLLLL!!!! :2226::10_small16: :10_small16: :10_small16::2226:

QG LOL!! :lol:

Luna! I read your stories before bed lastnight. :D

They are Excellent!

I think we need a Luna's Writings Thread. To discuss all the literary wonderings. :)

My question is: how similar is the cake in this collection to the cake in LP Incandescence? Just so I can try to deduce whether or not cake notes work on my skin?

That was my earlier question. If you notice, they don't all have the same base. Some have that foody/Amber base. Others have a purely foodie base. I generally prefer the foody/Amber combo, but there have been exceptions. Never say never.

Yeah Stacy, amber works well on me too. I guess I'll just wait for my order to arrive with LP:I and try it. I am curious about eleven scents out of this collection with florals as top priority... so many scents, so little cash.. :/

Have you tried Sweet Pea Cupcake? Its beautiful.

For example, on me,SPC works but Incandescence did not work on my skin. SPC also covers LAM or Bang so :)

Edited for a LP question.. Are the Fairies available indefinitely like the Sugareds? Sorry if this has been asked & answered, if so I didn't see it.

Edited by StacyK

haha! Always eager to help, eh?

I do the best I can for my forum friends! :D

Sorry to post this here but I can't find anywhere when the store opens- so excited I live close

Just FYI, Mara has a "Store" page in her Journal. Most comments and info are there. You're so lucky!! Can't wait to hear about your visit. :)

was so excited and half asleep and I messed up my order - ordered a sampler and put Penniefeet where I should of put may-sent off a panic email but now I'm worried they'll be gone before they look at their email- I'm thinking I should just order again but as much as I'd love it I don't want to end up with two sets and someone else not get one- what to do what to do-- also I can't figure out how to "so I somehow stole someone's post when I ment to quote it-

I think you're ok, you sent the email and posted here.Im sure Halo or Mara will be on it, they are pretty quick.

Edited by StacyK

Sorry to post this here but I can't find anywhere when the store opens- so excited I live close

Sorry if my comment in the collection part of the description was misleading, but because Mara developed this idea (Fairy Garden scents) for the store that's why I thought it was appropriate to mention it; but there's no set date for the opening yet, to my knowledge.

Oh god, can you imagine being able to go to the LPMP store!?!?! I would die. I would go broke and then die. My husband would probably leave me there.

I really want to go...

Oh god, can you imagine being able to go to the LPMP store!?!?! I would die. I would go broke and then die. My husband would probably leave me there.

I really want to go...

:say19: You'd be living dangerously!

Edited by donsie