New Releases for MAY 2015 - Fairy Garden Scents!

Will the Peenifeet be available in spray too or just oil?

UNscented Magnet Formula has always been available as a spray via the Mad Scientist area. It's just the roll-ons in oil that are currently on promo right now.

• Replies 232
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well then I better get right to it !

I didn't feel a connection to these until just attending a Beltain / Beltane party in Portland, Oregon. It was rather lovely. There was a dedication of Fairy Cairn and the energy was very sweet and gentle. I'm now feeling guided to make a similar space in my home, and will be using some of these samples as an offering. My daughter has been struggling with feeling 'baddies' in our house, and although I don't feel them, this might just help.

Edited by androstenol

Well then I better get right to it !

I didn't feel a connection to these until just attending a Beltain / Beltane party in Portland, Oregon. It was rather lovely. There was a dedication of Fairy Cairn and the energy was very sweet and gentle. I'm now feeling guided to make a similar space in my home, and will be using some of these samples as an offering. My daughter has been struggling with feeling 'baddies' in our house, and although I don't feel them, this might just help.

This sounds fascinating!

Oh god, can you imagine being able to go to the LPMP store!?!?! I would die. I would go broke and then die. My husband would probably leave me there.

I really want to go...

Lainiey, we'd all be in sooo much trouble. Heavenly trouble though!!

Banshee lives near the new shop. Should there be a safe word issued, just in case?

Yes, I would think so. OMG, can't imagine... I'd be there all of the time!

Hey guys, I just checked and there are about 5 or 6 sampler sets left. For those of you who thought they missed out, now is your last chance!

OMG, I haven't placed and not sure I can yet.

Hi all, haven't been able to post in awhile and have missed every one soo much and all the wonderful posts.

These labels and scents...O.M.G.... I ADORE fairies and all things "of the fae" so I'm swooning over the descriptions and the labels are beyond GORGEOUS. Cupcake, vanilla, sugar.... I am soo there. I really want ALL of them. Plumeria and floss are calling to me the most now, at first glance.

So the bottles are full of sparkle (from scent and glitter) and sugar and gorgeousness... any excuse that I can get to 'feel the sparkle', awesome!

Luna and/or Halo, are these to stay PERM like the sugars? I think I remember a thread stating that and really really hope so because WOW.

The sampler is a bargain, easy to sample and mix many at once since they wear light and mix well. These light fragrances also makes them excellent warm/hot weather scents, have 5 or 6 samples on and was out in the sun for a half hour running errands and no nausea. (Unlike the other day when I tested Dom Noire on a hot day, not the best mix unless treading light). These would be great scents for kids too, the sampler is like a big box of crayons to play with but better, so if you had a kids party coming up or thinking of gifts for kids you could take a sampler and split it up. Personally a 10 fb for the spring/summer seasons would be ideal.

Edited by Cherise

YAY! When I go home tonight there will be a package in the mail waiting for me! SOOOOO excited! It's been a long day and now I at least have something really rewarding to look forward to when I get home :heart:

Im ready to write some reviews, waiting for the topics to be unlocked :)

It's your fault :666: I ordered one of the last sampler sets, even though I originally only had Lavender Fairy Cake on the way!

This is huge, it's the first sampler I've ever ordered! :D

You will LOVE IT! It's a HUGE set and they're ALL scrumptious! It will be a decision you pat yourself on the back for :lol:

Hey Guys! Just wanted to share with you that we have made 5 more Fairy monthlies.

The Fairies asked us to.

But that will do it.

We won't be bullied by those little rascals again.

:wizard::peace-sign:

I believe John is referring to the sampler set, there are five more available to order, but after they sell out then that's it.

Hey Guys! Just wanted to share with you that we have made 5 more Fairy monthlies.

The Fairies asked us to.

But that will do it.

We won't be bullied by those little rascals again.

:wizard::peace-sign:

Yes, listen to the fairies!! They know what they are talking about! :D

Alas, my orders will have to wait at least awhile...sniff. For now, I'm living vicariously through the reviews and descriptions.

I can't wait until I can order bc OMWOW.... this is such a spectactular collection. And yes because I love fairies.

Me too.

Glad it wasn't just me! lol

My sampler set arrived today! OMG so excited! I haven't even broken into them yet!

ETA: OMG! I need most of these! The fig! And the sweet pea!

Edited by Lainey

If you were to brew more varieties Mara I would like Passion Fruit, Coconut( coconut cream not toasted), Carnation and I was thinking of one more but I can't think of it now.

A Carnation & a Coconut oh Yesss!

Actually there is Lindee's Pinky Sweet. So carnation would be a little redundant. But I would still like it if there was one that was spicier carnation. Pinky Sweet is almost like bubblegum on me.

I love whatever the salted caramel base is for the Lavender and would buy bottles of it...like I plan to because that's how delicious the Lavender Fae cake is!

Edited by NuTrix

Jeez do I sound ungrateful or what? I'm just so excited about these. This is like my perfect month. I've never even been close to buying a full bottle set before in six years. I don't think I have ever bought more than three separate perfumes from any given month.

Actually there is Lindee's Pinky Sweet. So carnation would be a little redundant. But I would still like it if there was one that was spicier carnation. Pinky Sweet is almost like bubblegum on me.

Yes, and the Fairy Cakes are just beautifully lightly weighted scents. A carnation would be amazing in this line. Pleeezzee :D

I'm surprised that I'm loving the floral varieties more than the foody ones, overall. I knew I preferred sweetened florals as a rule, but I would have never in a lifetime thought I'd fall in love with a lilac-based perfume, for example. As always, Da Mawa just blows my mind!