LFM | Pop Potion | SS4W

BelleDuJour

I know the differences amongst these have been noted here and there in various threads. These big socials all carry a glam aspect to them (please correct me if I'm wrong), hence why I didn't include Open Windows. I also excluded LFN and Bang! due to the addition of cops, lending the two a sexual quality.

I was curious if we could make a thread comparing and contrasting these three powerhouses so that perhaps this useful info is all in one place? If this thread feels unnecessary and repetitious - I totally understand and admins can move/remove it accordingly. :)

What are your experiences & insights as far as overall feel/mood/aura/character amongst this triad of socials?

LFM - the untouchable, mysterious girl. I get the "stars in the eyes" look from people. The girl that gets the guys interest and makes girls want to be just like you.

Pop Potion- friendly, outgoing, happy and center of attention- men and women respond well.

SS4W- the cool, exciting, fun, popular girl with a side of sexy.

Just my quick take on them ;)

I love threads like this that compare different pheros. For me they are very useful.

i don't have Popularity potion but i have the other two. I'll need to think a bit about their effects on me and others in my circle and report back.

Guest cutie.pie

PP and SS4W don't do much for me (no selfies, no hits). LFM is my go to when I need people to be nice to me and give me free stuff. I think LFM has given me that glam selfies only twice so far.

But, if I want a self confidence boost, my fav is OW!!! I walk with so much elegance while wearing this, like I have red lipstick and high heels. And everyone loves me!

I'm new to pheros and I'm aware that experimentation & results really vary with the individual. Given that, I'm trying to get a handle on LFM. I *think* I'm able to assess that one a bit more astutely. PP & SS4W -- these two I can't quite gauge yet.

I hope more people will contribute as I think this could be/is a really beneficial thread. There are silvers of comparison spread across the forum and certain things don't always show up through the search engine until you happen to stumble across them researching something else. It's really great to see everyone's views (if even an overview; sound bite) in a central place. :)

You know, I don't know how I missed this ~~> *facepalm* ~~> Cougar is also a glam social (w/a very light *hint* of cops) and a big social player for most! Maybe it should have been included? Please feel free to add & elaborate on this too as/if you feel fit, guys! :)

Edited to *thank* hearts & cutie.pie. Look forward to yours ephoebe23. :)

Edited by BelleDuJour

I haven't had the chance to try Popularity Potion.

I have LFM and SS4W both in spray. They are different to me. I'm not sure i have found my sweet spot with this two. i get no selfies from them so i usually pair them with something else.

I use often LFM with a couple of sprays from LFN. I like this combo, it makes me feel very feminine, a bit mysterious and kind of vampy all together.

SS4W again no selfies, it feels more girly to me, i always use cops with this one (or some times i use it together with Compromising Positions (sexpionage). The combo feels way sexier and it does deliver.

Cougar is a great social for me, i love it! My very first phero. I'm sparkly, youthful, sexy, and so much fun to be around.

Belle, love the avi, Kate Moss is awesome!!

I am still so new to pheros but can post my personal experience / info with these blends.

I agree with Hearts on her eval - spot on. Please don't overlook 'the cougar' like I did when I first joined/ found out about LP. I was so scared to try anything at all, but cougar delivers on pretty much every level. And the selfies alone are incredible - immediate increased self confidence and feeling beautiful. And that's in the scented (for me anyhow).

I've worn cougar in various situations and none of them sexual. It can definitely be sexual but it's a social sexy IMO.

One of my fav combos is scented Cougar, LP Pink, and sugared egyptian musk. You'll feel like a beautiful sexy princess/ Queen. For me, sugared egyptian musk has phero like effects.

Belle, thanks for creating this thread! These are all great socials, and the differences are important to note. Glad it's all going in one place now.

LFM ~ My number one favorite--probably the reason why I fell for LPMP, and hard. LFM is the intelligent, graceful, pretty girl. She's elegant and lovely and interesting but somewhat out of reach. On the average day when I'm choosing a phero just for whatever, it's LFM. It's middle of the road "attractive but elegant" air makes it great for various social and personal situations. On me, LFM never wears sexy--it's just straight social, feminine mystique. (Sometimes I get VIP treatment if I hit the amount juuuust right.)

Popularity Potion ~ I haven't hit my stride with this one, unfortunately. There haven't been any notable experiences or hits that I could attribute to PP. It could be because I'm working with a Pheromas trial dropper and not getting the amounts right, but I'm thinking it's just PP. (I've struggled similarly with Lumina.)

SS4W ~ This was my first phero purchase from LPMP! Still haven't figured this one out though, lol. From what I did notice, a handful of times, this comes off as more "attractive girl/woman" than "drop dead gorgeous babe." On me, it feels like getting hair and nails done all on the same day. A fresh, attractive enhancement, but less obvious hits than say Cougar or LFM.

Cougar ~ My second favorite phero, but only because I'm loyal to LFM's daily versatility and the enhanced scents here. This is the dazzling, "Diamonds are a girl's best friend" phero!!! I bathe in Cougar Potion (haha not really) before big social or holiday events because it never disappoints to have people treat you like royalty.

On New Years Eve this year, I had the best hit ever! A lesbian woman who was invited by a friend of mine joined our group for dinner, late. When she arrived, she had a visible hit during introductions--her head jerked back a little and she blinked hard before shaking her head and bit to recover and offering her hand to me. Hours and drinks later, she announced good-naturedly during a conversation, that she thought at first sight I was extremely glamorous like a First Lady and had made her feel severely under-dressed, hahaha. (Honestly, the compliments were pouring like champagne that night thanks to Cougar and a sequined mini dress! :D) If LFM is the beautiful and untouchable phero, Cougar is the coquettish glamazon phero.

Sometimes I wear LFM boosted scents with a trial sized wand swipe of Cougar on my neck at the same time, but often the two are such powerhouses alone it's not necessary.

Thank you ephoebe23! Gorgeous avi! Helmut Newton-esque to me.

Beach Goddess - Thank you! [& Yes, Kate's still got it! ;) *snaps*] Look forward to reading about your experiences expanding as you experiment (being a newbie to these yourself).

Thank you VerrryVeronica! Love the analogies! LOL @ NYE story! :) I love. Appears to be a hallmark Cougar hit!

So neat to see & learn how they play for everyone as well as how uniquely everyone colors them in with their own effects. :) These observations aid in distinguishing certain facets that can be challenging to decipher when you're caught up in the... Awesomeness of it all. ;) Informative & insightful. Hope we receive more contributions in this thread. :) I'll be sure to include mine once I tweak and get a handle on my dosages.

• 1 year later...

So LFM is hands down my favorite HG hero. Its just my go-to when I definitely want to feel confident and it nets me admiration from those around me - though I must say I'm guilty of often pairing it :Emoticons04277: … I often to the LFM/Gotcha pairing that someone in another thread discovered a few years ago, and I've never had a negative response that stood out to me. Sometimes I (and when I type this out it sounds dumb and incongruent, oops) add Open Windows to another part of my body further away, but so far it hasn't seemed to ruin things. So that all to say that LFM for me is always great, always successful, gets people to fawn over you, and hasn't given me a bad OD.

SS4W I haven't worn in a long time but it always used to give me a sexy flirty, but not sexual, vibe, and make me seem fun for those around me. Cougar often gets me the man drool - my only complaint is the scent of scented Cougar seems so strong (grapefruit etc) to me that if I spray more than twice people seem to react as if I am bathed in perfume, went overboard with the spritzer.

Pop potion used to net me positive effects when I wore it, but nothing notable so I put it down. I just got some Star Power, so I will go back into the world and test and then report back!

• 1 month later...

What's this about pairing Gotcha and LFM? I'm seriously tempted...

I recently got the SS4W cause I had such good hits with Bang and with Mara's Rocket Fuel. It's a perfect fit for me, it's the cool, fun girl vibe, gives me a hottie appeal without being overly sexual. If I want to twist it in that direction, a few dabs of OCCO will do the trick.

I got Pop Potion as well, gave it one try so far, but no hits to speak of.

LFM works for me, too, but it's very different from the sexy approachable fun vibe that SS4W spreads. When I wear it I feel like a queen or at least a duchess. I also put it on when I need things to be more serious and in order, or even when I'm impatient or angry with people, because they'll think twice to annoy me further. I'm usually sweet and friendly, It takes a long time for me to get really pissed at someone, and I never show it. I just withdraw and reduce contact to a minimum, while still being polite. LFM helps me with that. You can feel that people want to approach you, but they are really careful about it. Oh, and people in stores or restaurants treat me especially well when I'm wearing LFM.

I think I'll try that Gotcha/LFM combo. I usually never mix the great socials, but I'm intrigued now.

I tried that combo once because some ladies have mentioned it in various threads. I put a bit of LFM oil on my neck and Gotcha on my chest. It worked nicely--I felt glamorous and respected but people were also very open and a little gushy with me. I'm not sure if I feel the need to keep wearing both as opposed to one at a time, but it was a fun experiment.

I tried the combo two days ago, and it left me feeling confused. I get really good self effects with most pheros, this time I was just kinda duh? But people responded really well. I kept getting compliments and even gifts at work (chocolate, coffee, plums) and my colleagues were beyond sweet to me. Adorable!

• 2 years later...