Fairy Cake: Cherry

Beccah

AD-CherryFC_1.jpg

Fairy Cake: Cherry

A trio of red and black cherry oils, slathered with whipped pink marshmallow frosting, adorn a cupcake base fit for a Fae of our creamiest buttery vanilla oils and a drop of sweet amber resin.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Magickal Meanings of Ingredients:

CHERRY ~ Stimulates and attracts love, attracts mate. Cheerfulness, good humor, mood elevator, divination.

• 2 weeks later...

Mmmm.. I love this one, although I may have to slather it. It comes across as very soft on my skin. But the cherry is gorgeous, and the cupcake doesn't take over. Definitely full bottle!

This one comes out of the vial very CHERRY! blast, and then quickly dries down to something soft, delicate, subtle and oh so sweet! I get only a hint of the frosting; this is the cakiest of fairy cakes that I have tried so far! I'll see how it wears over the course of the evening -- right now, even though it got soft much faster than the other 3 I have on, it is now lingering very nicely.

This one does wear very soft indeed - it's more like a cherry-vanilla vibe to me rather than cherry-forward; which is really nice, actually. It's softly yummy, with an innocent sort of aura to it. I could see layering this with either a sugared floral or one of the floral fairy cakes.

Yes, this was very, very cherry when I first put it on. On me, the cherry was wearing very thick and luscious, like the cherries on a cheesecake or something. Not tart, just syrupy sweet. It was after an hour or so that I started to get the vanilla. This is more marshmallow fluff than cake on me.

This was a very light cherry cake on me. I kept slathering more because i wanted it to be thicker and wanted to smell more cherry but it kept fading. Will retry because initially it was very delicious but after about a minute my skin vanquished it.

When I first applied this it was a gloriously sweet yummy cherry, but it faded really fast. Dry down is a light cherry cream or marshmallow. Very light and pretty. I got this in a spray and can't wait to just sit in a cloud of Cherry Cake.

I slathered this on my wrists last night. At first it was mostly very cherry but there was something about it that made it too much for me. I'm guessing it's because I slathered it on. It mellowed out pretty quickly though and turned into a very soft cherry vanilla cake. It was so soft and very pretty.

This starts out VERY cherry, like syrupy sweet maraschino cherries! I'm actually glad that it settles so quickly though. I'm not sure why, but as much as I like the smell of maraschino cherries, I don't know that I necessarily want to smell like that. But this settles to a creamy cherried sweet softness that is more like the hint of a fluffed creamy cherry than an in your face cherry blast. I like it!

Oh no...I like this one, too! I get a very cherry blast at first as well, but then it pretty much disappears. Still, I think it's really pretty. I may need a full bottle. *sigh* :moneyfairy13:

Too Candy sweet for me, I get the candy and the plastic wrapper on my skin.

I should just stick to cherry blossoms.

I tried this one at first and thought it was too sweet! Well it has definitely changed for the better already. It is delicious cherry vanilla. It reminds me a lot of that one that came out a long time ago in a spray with B2 I think. Cherries Jubilee!! When I tried it before it was too pink sugary...now the vanila is stronger and I love it! I also copied Blue Bears suggestion and added some Pineapple and it's awesome!!! Maybe I'll try something with coconut too.

This is the Good cherry twin to Blackstone's Naughty cherry... It is light and innocent, springtime and happy, and I do love it. I've missed out on to many fabulous LP cherry scents, so I may have to bring this version into my fold!

Sniffing it in the bottle, I get a strong, sweet cherry vanilla scent. This is definitely a sugary, sweet cherry. The scent stays true, once applied, and has incredible staying power on my skin. I've worn this alone and also layered with BBM.

Ooh this would be heavenly with BBM! I need to try that.

I got this in spray... And although it doesn't last too long on my skin, it lasts much better in my hair. This might be in the top 5 fairy cakes favorites for me. Smells so fucking good I can't stand it. :D

• 2 months later...

I agree that this is delicious. Red cherry vanilla cake, mm mm! But sadly my skin ate this within an hour. Gonna layer this one over the rose fairy cake, maybe it will last longer that way. I KNOW it'll smell fantastic!

• 7 months later...

OHYUMOHYUMOHYUM! Another Cherry/Vanilla thing that works on my skin! :Love09751::cat690::chickendance:

Snoofing the vial, I get cherry hard candy, but it's darker than the one in Ivory Cats: Cherry Divinity. There's a booziness and some vanilla, too. Hitting my skin, the cherry spreads out--that's the only way I can describe it--and I get delicious cupcake along with it. Again, I'll compare to Cherry Divinity because I've been wearing them both all week. The vanilla here is definitely in *cake*, whereas in CD it's divinity fudge all the way for me. Fairy Cake: Cherry is lasting on me just like CD, too! As it warms and melds, it balances out its cherry and cupcake. It stays balanced, and just gradually fades back into a lovely skin scent that makes me smile.

I am loving the Fairy Cakes! They are fairly straightforward, yet they still have the kind of personality that Mara brews into things. You know what I mean? They're simple...and yet not. I also find them uplifting. And boy howdy, they're perfect to wear when I'm working with young students! :)

I admit I wasn't a fan of this one when it first came out. The remainder of my trial left untouched for many months.

I was playing around with my FC Oatmeal which I love. Something struck me, I paired the 2 and it was magic. I also must say that the Cherry FC aged well. The extreme sweetness had rounded out developing into a fun pretty scent. The combo of oatmeal & cherry balance each-other out. The resulting blend is a sensual combo of warm buttery oatmeal brightened with a feminine sweet cherry.