TREASURED HEARTS

• Replies 134
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

:smiley-signs135: Warning....

So, after Stacy mentioned the TH & cops combo, I decided I'd try it later that day. And then it was maybe 20 minutes later and I was ready enough, having showered and I was getting ready for the 2nd phase of my day. My man was still mostly asleep in the bed, I was by my vanity. First I sprayed maybe 4 or 5 spritzes of TH, and then maybe 1/3 of a trial vial of Animal Crackers on my wrists and a little on my neck to cover it, and then some OCCO White between the girls.

He rolled over, "Ummm, you smell good, what's that?"

"Animal Crackers."

"Yeah, you are. Come here and let me smell you."

"No, you can't, it's not dry yet."

"Come here! I want to smell you!"

"Fine, but no touching."

"Um, that's good," smelling my wrists. "What's that? It's different here," trying to stick his face between my boobs.

"I said no touching, you have to wait, it's not even dry yet. NO TOUCHING."

"What are you doing to me? It smells so good, it's kind of turning me on..."

Later, after the poor guy has OCCO White all over him, "Is this going on the forum?"

"Of course not, honey, our sex life is private."

He says, "It's not like they'll believe you anyway. They'll be like, 'Oh sure, your man got turned on by your perfume. Because men are never horny in the morning when they first wake up. Sure it was the Animal Crackers.' "

Now, I put a bit of OCCO White (or Ambrosia now) or BBM or Odalisque between the girls almost everyday at some point, so it was not just the cops, it was the big whiff of TH that hit him first. He's a cuddly/connection guy. I've been having great results with Liebchen, too. So good that I haven't even taken the plastic off my new bottle of Luxurious w/ Blatant Invitation yet, which isn't like me at all. I'm not big on waiting.

Edited by Eastwood22

• 1 year later...

I was whining on the scented Cougar Potion thread about some women I'm trying to make friends with for my kid's sake who aren't exactly cooperating, lol.  Thanks to @StacyK, @Eggers, @Eastwood22 (and maybe more - forgive me for not recalling), I tried UN Treasured Hearts to see if that would open them up to me a little.  I layer it with Virgin Unisexy.

We had a lunch at school today with the girls and two of the moms were there.  I was kinda feeling like the jury was still totally out on TH as we left, but the longer I think about it, the more positive our encounter seems.  Not to say that they were my total BFFs by any means, but 1) we actually chitchatted together.  I wasn't left on the periphery as I can be at times AND I got an invite to go with them and the girls to a beach afternoon this weekend.  That last is a BIG one.  They have outings often and while my child gets included in some of them, I never, ever have been.  So, we'll see how that goes, lol.  Anyway, I think there was progress today.  So, thank you all so very much!!

On a more fun note, before the lunch but after TH application, I ran into Target to return some things/pick up some things and I got the woman in the return lane who is always C-R-A-N-K-Y.  She gets all picky about returns, she never smiles and is, apparently, terribly inconvenienced by doing what she does.  She started out the same ol', same ol' grumpy, aggravated attitude.  But THEN, she totally got all friendly and actually wished me a "...wonderful day!".  I have been through this lady's line 1000x and she has NEVER done this..  I ran around, grabbed what I needed to pick up, went through another line and that cashier (different, thank you God), said something cute and funny, so I giggled and said something cute and funny so we giggled and giggled.   The customer behind me in line then grabbed my hand to look at my wedding ring and was gushing over it.  I told her I designed it and we both have our heads down examining said ring as she holds my hand 🙂.  We started talking about the lost wax process and that I have a metalsmithing degree and how much we love diamonds and jewelry, etc.  Then she noticed my other ring - here we go again, lol.  And, she told me how my jewelry is so gorgeous and it makes sense because I'm so gorgeous, etc.  I've had people notice my ring before for sure, but this interaction was so out there in terms of enthusiasm, bubbly friendliness plus totally upbeat vibes.  It was super cute and fabulously flattering.  We (cashier, me, the ring woman AND the woman behind her) were all laughing and joking together like someone injected us with happy juice.  Totally over the top.

52 minutes ago, HipGrrrl said:

I was whining on the scented Cougar Potion thread about some women I'm trying to make friends with for my kid's sake who aren't exactly cooperating, lol.  Thanks to @StacyK, @Eggers, @Eastwood22 (and maybe more - forgive me for not recalling), I tried UN Treasured Hearts to see if that would open them up to me a little.  I layer it with Virgin Unisexy.

We had a lunch at school today with the girls and two of the moms were there.  I was kinda feeling like the jury was still totally out on TH as we left, but the longer I think about it, the more positive our encounter seems.  Not to say that they were my total BFFs by any means, but 1) we actually chitchatted together.  I wasn't left on the periphery as I can be at times AND I got an invite to go with them and the girls to a beach afternoon this weekend.  That last is a BIG one.  They have outings often and while my child gets included in some of them, I never, ever have been.  So, we'll see how that goes, lol.  Anyway, I think there was progress today.  So, thank you all so very much!!

On a more fun note, before the lunch but after TH application, I ran into Target to return some things/pick up some things and I got the woman in the return lane who is always C-R-A-N-K-Y.  She gets all picky about returns, she never smiles and is, apparently, terribly inconvenienced by doing what she does.  She started out the same ol', same ol' grumpy, aggravated attitude.  But THEN, she totally got all friendly and actually wished me a "...wonderful day!".  I have been through this lady's line 1000x and she has NEVER done this..  I ran around, grabbed what I needed to pick up, went through another line and that cashier (different, thank you God), said something cute and funny, so I giggled and said something cute and funny so we giggled and giggled.   The customer behind me in line then grabbed my hand to look at my wedding ring and was gushing over it.  I told her I designed it and we both have our heads down examining said ring as she holds my hand 🙂.  We started talking about the lost wax process and that I have a metalsmithing degree and how much we love diamonds and jewelry, etc.  Then she noticed my other ring - here we go again, lol.  And, she told me how my jewelry is so gorgeous and it makes sense because I'm so gorgeous, etc.  I've had people notice my ring before for sure, but this interaction was so out there in terms of enthusiasm, bubbly friendliness plus totally upbeat vibes.  It was super cute and fabulously flattering.  We (cashier, me, the ring woman AND the woman behind her) were all laughing and joking together like someone injected us with happy juice.  Totally over the top.

I would guess TH may have nudged some of that. The "moms" in particular.

For me, socially, TH hits are subtle. So you sometimes "get it" after the fact, when you look back. But, you can get that big, obvious hit too. For myself, It took awhile to get that sweet spot (posted In TH phero reviews).

The reaction you got al la moms is similliar to some I have experienced. I don't get any selifies from TH and I am careful with application because it can give me a headache. But, it works so freaking well on others that I have purchased quite a bit over the years.

The results are consistent. I really do see it as "the old bitch tamer". That's why I felt it could help out after the "Cougar" mishap. ;)  

I definately think you should invest in an Un bottle. 

If you want to mix it up. You could try OW or Teddy BB too. But, that slight bond you got there is TH all the way. Play with it for awhile.

On 3/14/2018 at 1:35 AM, Eastwood22 said:

:smiley-signs135: Warning....

So, after Stacy mentioned the TH & cops combo, I decided I'd try it later that day. And then it was maybe 20 minutes later and I was ready enough, having showered and I was getting ready for the 2nd phase of my day. My man was still mostly asleep in the bed, I was by my vanity. First I sprayed maybe 4 or 5 spritzes of TH, and then maybe 1/3 of a trial vial of Animal Crackers on my wrists and a little on my neck to cover it, and then some OCCO White between the girls.

He rolled over, "Ummm, you smell good, what's that?"

"Animal Crackers."

"Yeah, you are. Come here and let me smell you."

"No, you can't, it's not dry yet."

"Come here! I want to smell you!"

"Fine, but no touching."

"Um, that's good," smelling my wrists. "What's that? It's different here," trying to stick his face between my boobs.

"I said no touching, you have to wait, it's not even dry yet. NO TOUCHING."

"What are you doing to me? It smells so good, it's kind of turning me on..."

Later, after the poor guy has OCCO White all over him, "Is this going on the forum?"

"Of course not, honey, our sex life is private."

He says, "It's not like they'll believe you anyway. They'll be like, 'Oh sure, your man got turned on by your perfume. Because men are never horny in the morning when they first wake up. Sure it was the Animal Crackers.' "

Now, I put a bit of OCCO White (or Ambrosia now) or BBM or Odalisque between the girls almost everyday at some point, so it was not just the cops, it was the big whiff of TH that hit him first. He's a cuddly/connection guy. I've been having great results with Liebchen, too. So good that I haven't even taken the plastic off my new bottle of Luxurious w/ Blatant Invitation yet, which isn't like me at all. I'm not big on waiting.

Lol. I guess he would have a stronger reaction if he were just getting up. 

Just a sex note. #1 I generally don't mess with perfection. Meaning I'm not a big blend mixer. But, If you like TH + Cops try TH + just a little BAM. It's almost like a new phero.

It's fun to switch out the dynamic a bit. Especially on a long term couple and you have been using the same phero for an extended time.

Edited by StacyK

2 hours ago, HipGrrrl said:

I tried UN Treasured Hearts to see if that would open them up to me a little.  I layer it with Virgin Unisexy.

Yes, THIS is progress!  TH is a gem in breaking down those sorority-sister barriers!

All this talk of Treasured Hearts and @HipGrrrl's successes had me pull it out tonight. I've only ever worn it at home for snuggles with the hubby and didn't even think to venture out into the world with it. I've been having issues of jealousy and cattiness with some of the ladies in my current work environment (and I'm a Capricorn too, so take what you will from that). Cuddle Bunny, Pop Potion, Lumina all made it worse. Super Sexy was actually pretty positive but I'm hoarding my supply for NOT this type of application. Levitation was nice but rather hit and miss. Leather and Dom made ME feel great and not give a sh** 🤣 but not exactly the desired effect. So tonight I'm slathered in Liebchen flavored TH and will report back any findings...

• 2 months later...

So, I’m so grateful for all the info/support I’ve gotten from everyone over my mean girl moms crap.  I’ve done my best over this summer to to not only see where I could be helpful but also to sway over to the “right” side with phero.  TH has been helpful, absolutely no question.  I can think of several instances where it’s eased the way a bit.  I will say that now that cheer has started and the interactions are INTENSE I think 1) the other ladies who would like me anyway have kinda sped up their attachments and 2) the women who aren’t liking me much naturally are warmer - but still far from thinking I’m the bomb.  Which is fine...it’s all about easing my kid’s way and whatever makes that better is all good.  The women who don’t like me seem to consistently talk about how skinny I am and how I’m looking “hot” (in my work out clothes no less - which s only funny because that’s total dress down for me, lol), so you know - f*ck them.  TH has helped a lot.  Not torn down everything but that’s okay.  Glad I used it and all y’all have been spot on!

• 4 months later...

I wore Treasured Hearts today along with Quarrel Mender Spell 2015. I needed a little extra help with my college aged son, we have had communication problems - Yeah I just get on his nerves like all moms do!!!!  I didn't want to irrate him and I didn't want him saying things to me......fair enough?? 

It was very sucessful lunch. No harsh words, no eye rolling, no sighing .... Thank you Mystic mara!! I did work on my intention before i put this on 

I am going to keep this combo handy - 

• 2 months later...

"An attraction blend for women that creates a loving atmosphere and soothes irritability. This blend encourages deep bonding, makes people of both sexes feel less intimidated in the wearer's presence, and encourages a 'nesting' vibe in men - instilling a craving for permanence and commitment. Works fabulous in familial situations, we call this our “family reunion” blend."

I just wanted to revisit the official TH description. I've also heard it called the "prickly female" blend. And, wow, did it work for me today!

My ex mother in law, let's call her The Bad Queen, is not a nice person, and has something bad to say about anyone who's not within hearing distance. 16 years ago I did not realize that Xmas 'eve' started at noon and I arrived around 4pm, (because that's how I interpret the word eve), so she is still talking about how I'm always late, she's just talking and she's never nice. The Bad Queen is the kind of person who needs someone to hate. She tells people they're too fat or too skinny and anything else that comes to mind, and my kids won't stay at their house. When they were very little, they knew we didn't eat fast food, so they refused to eat at McDonalds at the ages of 6 and 3 so she refused to feed them anything else and they were starving when I picked them up at 8pm. 

Today, I had to drive 1hr and 5 min, according to Waze, to a birthday party at a bowling alley for The Bad Queen's daughter's son. This was rough as my son had 10(?) boys sleepover last night and they were up until 2am and I awoke to them arguing about Anarchy at 6am. But I made sure I left in time to arrive at 1:27pm for 1:30pm party at Bolero Manteca. EXCEPT Waze, when I re-put in the name of the bowling alley, offered me Bolero Milpitas and I clearly clicked on it and that's where I went. And Waze let me know it would be another one hour and 5 minutes to Manteca. Now, you might think I should've noticed where I was driving, but there are tons of places outside the CA Bay Area that don't interest me in any way. Anywho, I texted that I had driven to the wrong place and sent a map of exactly where I was so that no one could say I was lying about why I was late. 

In anticipation of spending my day driving my kids to a party where people would be mean to me, I sprayed my wrists with 5 or 6 solid shots of TH, and some DHEAS on my neck for me, covered it all with Latte Peche and a little Wicked on the back of my neck. When I arrived, I saw SIL's husband outside and he walked us in, and my ex-FIL was genuinely happy to see me. I then walked around and foamed up everyone's hands with a long-acting germ/virus killer I had in my purse. I realize now that's when I dosed everyone with the TH! 

Today was not the usual day, and I occasionally caught my ex's family smiling and gazing at me with something resembling approval, or even possibly, mild affection. I love bowling and brought my own ball because a) I have one and b) corona virus. NO ONE MADE FUN OF ME. No one told me I was late, or crazy for having hand sanitizer, or grabbed babies away from me when I was holding them. (The Bad Queen does that.) I was helping the youngest of her grandchildren bowl, who's under 3 yrs old, and we were having a great time and she didn't stop it. 

Here's where it gets really crazy. She sat down next to me, and I don't know how it started, but she began showing me pictures of her oldest cat. I know she wasn't interested in seeing my cat pics, so I just let her keep showing me more pictures. Normally she just says my name like it's an annoying word and looks at me sideways. Today it's cat pics. And then she went on to tell me her health problems, which no dr. can decipher, and we talked about different possible triggers, although she's investigated everything I suggested already. I don't want her to be unhealthy so I hope they figure it out. But the whole thing was completely opposite of what I expected. On the way there, I was wondering if today would be the day I'd appropriately stick up for myself and everything would go terribly sideways. But no. It was pleasant gazes and cat pics. Thanks Treasured Hearts! I was ready to burn some bridges if it proved necessary, but now I think they're just back to thinking my ex-husband is a moron for letting me getaway. Another Big LPMP Win!

Edited by Eastwood22

After scanning over my posts from like a decade ago, I discovered that this was actually one I used somewhat regularly. I have very little recollection of that. But there were things I posted that I have no memory of or only vaguely remember. It's very strange. So this one is now in my cart for April's order. Memory is so strange. Can't wait till my current order gets here so I can have some pheros to keep me happy while I rebuild my supply.

• 11 months later...

I forgot how well this one works. Went out to dinner and bowling and everyone was very accommodating and nice. Bf is very alpha and not super lovey dovey but he was very touch feely and extra attentive last night. I also like heart and soul as well but that makes me more emotional. Both of them are great pheros for bonding. Highly recommend.