Pheros in the Sun

With the opportunity to enjoy warm temperatures outside, I wanted to check on whether there were any cautions that should be observed with regards to wearing pheros in the sun. If I recall, there needs to be caution with things that have grapefruit as part of the fragrance, but am not sure about the UNpheros. Are there any that should only be used indoors?

With the opportunity to enjoy warm temperatures outside, I wanted to check on whether there were any cautions that should be observed with regards to wearing pheros in the sun. If I recall, there needs to be caution with things that have grapefruit as part of the fragrance, but am not sure about the UNpheros. Are there any that should only be used indoors?

Not just grapefruit notes, any citrus and cinnamon as well. As for Unsented pheros, none that I'm aware of but they will burn off/diffuse faster in the heat.

Not just grapefruit notes, any citrus and cinnamon as well. As for Unsented pheros, none that I'm aware of but they will burn off/diffuse faster in the heat.

Thanks, StacyK. I forgot about the cinnamon. You probably just saved me this summer!