How to remove Pheros

Hey all!

When at work I wear Popularity potion or Swimming with the sharks. But when i go out at night I want to change the mix. What is the best way to remove the daytime scent/ pher and switch to another?

Guest cutie.pie

I usually take a shower, but not sure if it removes phero completly.

You can always use a scent locket for work and then apply different phero on your skin for night time.

If you can't shower...

Off your body .. If you don't feel they've burned off over the course of your workday, use cosmetices wipes, baby wipes et They have so many now for all skin types. You just wipe at the application points.

My issue would be clothes, it may be harder. I've noticed phero blends tend to last a longer on clothing but they eventually will diffuse off with your body heat as well. There are just so many variables there. You could bring an extra top if you have plans, just in case.

Also, You can wear a crossover type (Cougar, Pop, SS4W, Leather et) then you could just refresh and add some Topper or Lace or CB et

CP's suggestion of a scent locket is also a nice idea.

Also lol I keep adding here.. IMO I don't like to wear extremely different blends in the same day. It may be me, but I'd prefer not to phero bomb myself with mixed signals so if I'm wearing PP I might just stick to that even if I shower and top of with something fun & simple like topper or lace. IDK that's just me.

Edited by StacyK

I've had this situation before. My evening plans were going to be really different from my day plans. When I ďid it, I used a combo of a scent locket and using pheros on the wrists or back of my hands. Then, when it's time to change, I can take off the locket (or change what's in it) and wash my hands/forearms and change pheros.

Stacy K makes a good point about being careful not to phero bombing yourself. I would hesitate to do that if the change from one to another was going to just be a couple of hours. On the rare occasions when I have done it, it was 4 or more hours from the first phero and I was more conservative with each of them.

Taking a shower and a change of clothes is what I'd do if time permits. Otherwise, I will either reapply (I used to wear SWS, PP and SS4W at work), add some cops or wear a new phero which is congruent to the phero I wore earlier in the day. Since I don't usually refresh UN pheros outside and the work day is a minimum of 8 hours, the pheros which I have applied in the morning would have burnt off a fair bit.

Thanks! My issue is the BF doesn't react well to the mix i wear for work, and the mix for him is not something I'd wear for work. But the locket is a good call! I've used wipes with differing digrees of sucess. I was wondering if there was something known or better.

One of the places I apply is the top of my hands and jaw line. The top of my hands because it's an easy way to difuse the phero/ scent. ;) and easy to wash!

Yea for those areas just wash away.

I think the scent lockets are a brilliant idea for your work pheros.