Hi everyone!

nyx

Hello everyone! :D

I'm yet another newbie to the world of pheromones (and perfume in general!). Wanted to introduce myself because you guys seem like such a warm, wonderful group of people. :) Reading all of your informative posts has taught me so much - so thank you all!

For my first purchase (about 2 months ago) I got the women's sampler set and trial vials of LAM Original, LP Rouge with LFM, and Mara's Rocket Fuel. I haven't gotten to try everything yet, but my favorites so far are LP Rouge, MRF, and Sneaky Clean. They smell SO GOOD! And all 3 give me very great "selfies" - I feel happy, more sure of myself, and in the case of LP Rouge, like one untouchable, badass chick - that can and will clean EVERYTHING! :lol:

My main interest in trying out pheromone fragrances was that I'm too shy and self-conscious ALL the damn time, and was hoping to find something to help me with my social anxiety and feeling more positively about myself. I'm happy to say that these are definitely helping. :) They make me feel great, and in turn I'm finding it easier to just "be myself". I'm at a pivotal point in my life (early 20s) and I feel LPMP is a blessing that is going to have a real positive impact on my life. So very grateful to Mara and all involved for these wonderful perfumes!!

And now, a question: I have very little experience with perfumes, but of the few I've tried in the past, I liked Tom Ford Black Orchid, Bvlgari Black, Dior Homme, and my favorite ever was BPAL Banshee Beat. Any suggestions on LPMP fragrances I should look into would be very appreciated! :)

Gosh, this got long. I'm looking forward to being part of this community, learning more, and smelling great! Cheers all :)

Welcome!!

You know, I came to LPMP after BPAL, and when I first tried LP Original, I thought it smelled like Banshee Beat, only better (sweeter, without as much woodiness) I haven't tried the other perfumes you mentioned, but definitely try Sugared Orchid, Sugared Black Musk, and maybe Orchid Fairy Cake..

Guest cutie.pie

Welcome nyx!

Check out Phergineer's thread about pheros that help you be more open.

I had very little experience with perfumes when I first discovered LPMP too. But, here is where the fun starts -- you will learn which notes you like, which you don't like, what works for you...

Have fun! Can't wait to read your reviews :)

Edited by cutie.pie

Welcome!
:smilies-23596:
LPMP is my introduction to fragrance so I can't help with any suggestions for comparison. Bella made some great suggestions and the sugared fragrances ARE wonderful!

Happy hunting, make yourself at home and we look forward to "seeing" you around :heart::)

Welcome, nyx! :bye: So glad you found LPMP. Lots of fun to be had trying new scents and pheros. Unfortunately, I am not familiar with any of the scents you mentioned above. You will just have to sample, sample, sample!

Welcome! I'm still waiting to find a phero that inspires me to clean! :001_07:

Donsie, I need that, too! I think that's the reason Mara made us Mega Watt or that Determination spell potion. "My tasks are complete!" Hmmm...don't know why I haven't bought that yet. :wacko:

Welcome nyx!! This is such a great place and OMG, all of LP products have been amazing for me.

Welcome! I'm still waiting to find a phero that inspires me to clean!

Hey Donsie, have you tried LFN or UnLeather? I wore UnLeather for a bit yesterday and kicked BUTT cleaning my place. I wore it because I was going to work out (and it's a 100% WIN for a great workout), but I had the wrong class date/ time so missed the class. Sadly I didn't just go work out somewhere else. But on the bright side, my place is much cleaner! First time ever with UnLeather. LFN on the other hand, usually helps me in that area (amongst its many many other wonderous powers).

I have tried both and no dice (pssst - I think it may have more to do with the wearer than the phero). I might try UN Leather and just sit in the centre of a collection cleaning implements until moved to use them.

Welcome. Scent wise I think Bella made some good fragrance suggestions to start. I also recommend you check out the phero enhanced scents, use the drop down menu in the Perfumerie.

I suggest some feel good socials start like Levitation, Lace and Heart & Soul. They are upbeat, uplifting and feminine and can be flirty without going overboard. IMO they may be a good place to start.

Edited by StacyK