Do I really need BAM?

Hello ladies,

I have LAM. And I have Perfect Match and Gotcha. All unscented. Do you think I need BAM? I would really like to try BAM in Pink Amber, since I think I would love the scent.

But I am wondering if the B-nol in BAM is similar to the effects of PM and Gotcha? I mean, if I mix LAM and BAM (BLAM), would the effects be same/similar to PM / Gotcha / TMI (plus the cops, of course). I would love to try a new phero, but if I would get similar results as with the pheros I already have, I will try to persuade myself that I don't need it that badly :)

Also - is the BAM in Pink Amber similar to OCCO Ambrosia - scentwise?

thanks

Also - is the BAM in Pink Amber similar to OCCO Ambrosia - scentwise?

Not exactly - OCCO Ambrosia is mainly a tropical fruit-type scent, and more complex, whereas Pink Amber is just what it says: resin sweetened with pink sugar.

I found I needed BAM, but that's me. I'd say since it's available in trial size you should give it a try sometime.

BAM is different than PM or Gotcha. The latter 2 being far more complex phero blends.

Edited by StacyK

I haven't tried BAM yet, I think I'm afraid the bnol would 'do its thing' on me. :) But many many posts suggest BLAM is pretty awesome (BAM plus LAM) like Donsie stated. I'm sure it's awesome, I'm just too chicken.

For 'flavor', I have LAM in the pink and (same flavor BAM comes in), and for some reason it goes odd with my skin chemistry. The pink amber flavor is definitely difft from OCCO Ambrosia or even LP Pink, on me. Maybe one day I'll get bold and BLAM. :D

My fav LAM flavor is buttercream peach (also known as BCP). It's sold out now, but hoping one day it could maybe possibly have PERM status. Maybe if one day there was enough interest and ongoing demand? :)

Really? I have LP pink and I was thinking this one could be even better, Now I am unsure, after your post. I like pink scents (I think :). I was afraid the BCP would be too sweet and creamy on me.. is it? Is it very sweet?

BCP is very sweet and sugary. I love Peach and the scent works fine in the summer heat.

The heavier sweet scents cover the phero/cops better and for some that's a deciding factor.

If you don't want the heavier sweetness the PA or S&R might be better. Just remember to allow lots of Dry-down time before you dress. A lot of this info is on the LAM / BAM review threads btw. have you checked that out?

Edited by StacyK

My fav LAM flavor is buttercream peach (also known as BCP). It's sold out now, but hoping one day it could maybe possibly have PERM status. Maybe if one day there was enough interest and ongoing demand? :)

It's still not completely sold out - although it is in the LAM! form - you could always buy the last of the NoCo and have it boosted.

Thanks Luna! Once I can place another order, may do that (just placed one recently). Luckily I've hoarded 2 backups of the LAM BCP and one BCP NoCo. I'm hoping the scent comes out again in LAM before I go through those FBs.

I am looking forward to trying the NoCo BCP with Bang though! :Emoticons0424: