Hey everyone! :bye:

I was wondering if any of you guys have recommendations of pheros for people in their early 20s?

I am looking for something that attracts men and love that would work for this age group.

Also, any recommendations for your favorite social phero as well as a nice tropical, exotic, summery type scent?

Any advice? Thanks! :)

Welcome! I think any of the phero blends would work for your age group. I'm pretty sure there are tons of LP users here In their early 20s. As far as scent goes, in the perfumerie, you can filter the results by fragrance type; sweet, tropical, etc. I personally would recommend Cougar potion (don't let the name full you- ANYONE can wear this, it's more sparkly popularity in a bottle), LP Tropique, frambuesa y coco, or midnight Rhapsody.

Good luck and have fun!

Edited by hearts

I would also suggest Cougar and LAM and Levitation to start off with. And check out Totem:Monkey for a nice tropical scent. That's my fav tropical. The others that Hearts suggested are good too.

I echo the suggestions above, actually when I read your post the first thing I thought was LP Tropique, the pretty scent with the added cops might be just what you're looking for.

Cougar is great all round, all ages.

I also think Lace and Heart & Soul would be really great socials for you to try out. H&S I keep on hand because it really reminds me of myself when I was in my 20s, just a bit more so if that makes sense. Lace is so fun, flirty, feminine and versital and can go very sexy when paired up with cops.

Good luck & Welcome. Look forward to your reviews.

Edited by StacyK

cutie.pie, me too ! I met a 19 year old in the Store during the Grand Opening and we had a chat about pheromones (especially SWS). I steered her to this forum.. I do so hope she ends up finding her way here. With how much it has enriched my life....daymn.

I already had lots of fun in my 20s and if I had access to LPs and pheros ..... :Emoticons04263:

I love using SS4W for social events. Before BANG! was available, I would use some cops under it. Have fun and welcome to the forum!

Hi Sara! I'm in my early 20s as well :) Here's another vote for SS4W for social events! I love it in Mara's Rocket Fuel and Sneaky Clean. Makes me feel great and puts everyone around me in a good mood, too.

I also love La Femme Mystere (and La Femme Noire, just starting to test it now). I wear it more for the self effects (feel awesome and sort of invicible haha) but I get positive attention from these as well. Great for wearing around strangers, they treat me super nice in a "omigosh you are so cool, please let me help you with that" kind of way.

If you haven't already, I definitely suggest getting the women's sampler set! You'll find Cougar in it (lovely grapefruit scent) as well as some other phero enhanced scents (Cuddle Bunny and Phero Girl may interest you in the love/attraction field!).