Hey there! I was reading the phero boards and I read that someone on here said there was a phero that worked great for kids and dogs....Which one was that? Or what have you all tried that had this effect? I work with kids and i need them to trust and submit...HAHA!

Guest cutie.pie

How old are the kids you are working with? My advice is try to avoid pheros when you are around kids...but that's me.

And for the dogs try Fideau ;)

How old are the kids you are working with? My advice is try to avoid pheros when you are around kids...but that's me.

I work with kids from 1 year to teenage. I am a children's stylist and it would be wonderful to be able to tame some of them.... :Emoticons04235:

I agree, pheros and kids, especially very young ones. Not really good. IMO :)

I don't usually wear pheros around my kids. In the past, besides cops (which makes me feel extra feminine) which I applied at home and which my kids were exposed to since we travelled together to school, I applied the rest of the pheros upon arrival at my office. I don't want to mess them up since they are still developing.

Although I worked in a school (non-teaching role) my target audience were the adults and my colleagues so the K-12 kids are rarely exposed to my phero cloud as well. I lighted scented candles and used essential oil in my private office. If I were to be in a direct-contact role, I might diffuse essential oil instead. I don't know if that will bring about any allergic risks, etc.

As for our pet dog, she was given the same treatment as my children. However, she loved to watch me when I get ready to go out (say on a weekend without the kids), so she would have been exposed to whatever I put on in the bathroom which were usually SS4W, PP or BLAM.

There was a rare occasion when we were exposed to prolong period of pheros. A bottle of scented TMI broke and it spilled all over the bathroom, etc. and I swiped some of it on my pair of jeans hanging at the back of the bathroom door. I had intense headache for a while and it took us more than a week to remove the lingering scent.

Edited by JOC

Cuddle Bunny for some reason works with me around teenage girls at the mall but I don't know about cops and young boys..

How about just duct tape their mouth shut? just kidding.. God Bless You for working with kids.

:lol: