Est, Super Sexy & Drop Your Guard

Well I recently got my order of est, super sexy and drop your guard and I must say they work and they work well.

Well as soon as I got it I sprayed on est but umm I think I got too excited and I sprayed it 3 times and then I thought hmmm 300 mcg may be a tad too much? lol cuz the scent at that level made me gag and feel sick. Nobody could smell what I smelled but I think Im sensitive to phero scents because I could smell them. I didnt want to wash it off in the name of science so I just kept on with that gagging feeling for at least a few hours. My mom put 1 spray on but I couldnt smell it as much on her at 1 spray versus my 3 sprays.

Well unto the results for est. I got lots of people smiling and helping me out more than usual. Lots of smiles and kindness from at least 20 people. Even strangers felt the need to smile and be extra nice.

Drop your guard seemed to make people really chatty and tell me their whole life story I may need to put less of this on. It seemed to work great.

Super Sexy I think it worked but I will need more experimentation with this one. I used this last night and I was at the park waiting to see the fireworks well I was sitting in a chair and the wind was blowing really nicely and there was this really cute asian guy to the right of me where the wind was blowing to. So I think maybe the got a wiff of the pheros. He kept looking at me ALOT he didnt come over "maybe because I had my little sisters around me and puppies and other family near" but he kept staring. At one point he had his head rested on his arms and he was just staring at me and I caught him and he looked away lol.

Then it rained they cancelled the fireworks show and 4th of july was ruined lol no fireworks unless you count the random sparks in the air from people using illegal ones in the area.

P.S This morning I could still smell the pheros on me man this stuff is strong

Hey Vivica,

Great report...Yes I have to say SS4W really does work as intended...I love it and wear it most out of everything I own. I am going to have to try out that drop your guard in my very next order, as I was wanting to get some anyways.

Djac

• 2 weeks later...
Hey Vivica,

Great report...Yes I have to say SS4W really does work as intended...I love it and wear it most out of everything I own. I am going to have to try out that drop your guard in my very next order, as I was wanting to get some anyways.

Djac

Super Sexy is fab......I have several LP scents laced with it.....it WAS my favorite......until I found Blatant Invitation, that is.....it makes me strut.....

Edited by Dolly