G2 versus Girl/Girl

I know that one is an interpretation of the other, but it looks like they're both still for sale right now. Is there one that would be a better pick than the other for winning over beastly women? Or can I expect the effects to be about the same? Was hoping someone who has tried them both might have an opinion :)

When I first came to the MB, only G2 was available. It was also in a great enhanced scent that er... hmmm..we need more of. :) Well overall G2 had good reviews but many vets were saying they wanted the Girl/GIRL back. I have a bottle of the Original G/G I got a full sealed FB from... was it MDC? Anyway, I have used both and they are similarly effective. I just have tons more experience with G2 because it was in the scent Buxom Bows. I say if you want to try this type of blend go for the Enhanced Love Is Love.

Someone with more Girl/GIRL experience will have to comment on the comparison. I think if you check both threads some comparative reviews are around.

Edited by StacyK

Thanks for asking this, Memorare. I've been wondering about this myself. I haven't had much experience with my UN G2, because the idea of having to key into all the reactions from the various women I work with seems exhausting. (Their personalities are all over the place.) I still want to snag a sample of Love is Love at some point so hopefully I can provide some comparisons soon.

Have you tried Treasured Hearts for this purpose?

Treasured Hearts is great in that capacity!

Yup I've tried TH and it works the best out of what I've tried so far. Struck out with h&s though and another lp-er said she had some luck with G2 for a similar circumstance so I thought, eh, couldn't hurt ;)

• 2 weeks later...

Yup I've tried TH and it works the best out of what I've tried so far. Struck out with h&s though and another lp-er said she had some luck with G2 for a similar circumstance so I thought, eh, couldn't hurt ;)

Well if we are going beyond the G/G comparisons

yes, I stick to TH or G2/Girl-Girl in those situations.

If it's a groused older woman you might try TH, give it a couple of trials. That's my go to for older bitches :D

Then give the GG a shot. I don't do H&S in these cases because on me the dynamic of that really is not for that type of interaction.