Top Five...ish?

brookejones

Happy Sunday everyone! I am struggling with my next order...mostly due to wanting everything!! If y'all wouldn't mind can you guys give me a few of what you consider to be "must haves" for a new customer? I love reading everyone's posts and opinions :-)

Oh and I apologize if this is posted somewhere else...if so I missed it.

** I own the Fairy Cakes sampler, Sugared Almonds, Sneaky Clean, LP Incandescence Latte and Pink, Beth's Blushing Milkmaid, and Phero Girl.

Top five-ish, huh? Tough one!

I think LP Original, Red and Pink are must-haves, not only because they're AWESOME, but because in my mind, they're most representative of Love Potion. Sneaky Clean, I've absolutely got to have. Open Windows, I can't go to work without. Bang! is great, PheroGirl... I could go on, but I think I should stop or you'll have a list of thousands of dollars worth of LPs! :lol: Have fun with your choices!

Ohh so difficult!

I'd say trial vials of LP Original, OCCO White, scented Cougar. Definitely try a LAM too, whichever one you think would be most to your taste (from your other picks, sounds like that might be vanilla & honey!) And if you dig the floral fairy cakes and gourmands, Highland Fling is delectable IMO.

Big thanks for the suggestions!! I see some repetitions in the posts so I am getting those for sure! One more thing...what do you all prefer for method of application...roll-ons or spray? I do like a bit of throw but I only have sample vials and roller bottles and am curious how the sprays compare.

Side note...several of you told me a couple of months ago that LP perfumes would ruin me for commercial scents. Well, y'all were right!! Now everything in a store smells pretty harsh and chemical laden. Am I on my way over to the dark side??!!? :-)

As everyone stated its hard.Its going to depend on what scents you like. But, you have to start somewhere. I'd say you need an Occo trial. If you like pink scents try O Pink since you have Milkmaid. You should definitely try Cougar potion. Try LP Original. Try a LAM and maybe LP Flutterby that way you can try Heart & Soul.

For me scent-wise i think, LP Red, OCCO Red (love the combo!), LP Original, Phero Girl, (these would be must haves ... cause we all know we need everything!).

As for heros, I'd say LAM and Stone Cougar, Open Windows ... and a bucket list to be able to buy everything on the site in this lifetime :P

Guest cutie.pie

Side note...several of you told me a couple of months ago that LP perfumes would ruin me for commercial scents. Well, y'all were right!! Now everything in a store smells pretty harsh and chemical laden. Am I on my way over to the dark side??!!? :-)

IKR?!?! :lol:;):D

Try one of the OCCO flavors

LP Original or similar

Compromising Positions if you feel the phero blend would suit your personality

getting these in trial vials is awesome, and yes I have a large-ish collection and 90 % is in oil.

Big thanks for the suggestions!! I see some repetitions in the posts so I am getting those for sure! One more thing...what do you all prefer for method of application...roll-ons or spray? I do like a bit of throw but I only have sample vials and roller bottles and am curious how the sprays compare.

I haven't converted any of my oils to spray on my own as it was impossible to get hold of perfumer alcohol until two summers ago (and I'm not sure if that shop is still around). I have hoarded some of the scents which were released in spray and I like them as they have that instant throw which I like, particularly when I want to apply the scent to my hair. I have ordered some of the UN pheros in spray to compliment the UN oils. This again, is to have a bigger "catchment" area at the beginning, either to draw people in or to allow me to walk in my own phero cloud. However, I would say my stash is mainly made up of roll ones. It's small and compact so it's easy to bring them wherever I go.

Open Windows for sure, Scented Cougar, LAM, OCCO just to name a few.......

Sort of along the same lines. ...get the phero'd fragrances you like but be sure to get a couple of unphero'd, like LP O and LP Red. I have found that I can't wear pheros every day (for some reason, I get tired & cranky if I wear too many days in a row) so I like to have some "unphero'd" days during the week.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I love so many of the fragrances I'm trying (pretty new to this stuff!), but LP Original, Cougar, Rocket Fuel, LP Gold, and LP Flutterby are the scents I reach for consistently. I also get a lot of compliments with Star Power. It's a lovely fruity scent that does well for work.

• 5 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Limited Editions:

Velvet & Steel aka Tropical Musk, which could be tied with Seaside Sizzle with Aja

A Wake

An Act of Violets/Gretna Green/Bonnie

Hauntings

221B

Spell Potions

One True Love Sigil

Patience Potion with Balm Bomb

Protection Potion

Flying Potion with Levitation 2015

Star Power with Popularity Potion Sigil

PEs:

Harrison's Limited Edition

Rebecca's Hot Milk and Honey

Sugared Twilight

Wendy's Pomme Fraiche

Stacy's Lady Luck

Edited by Wanderlust

Crap! Just realised this thread was in the phero area. Reboot!

Seaside Sizzle with Aja

Patience Potion with Balm Bomb

Star Power with Popularity

Flying Potion 2015 with Levitation

Mother's Little Helper..some days you just gotta

have it.

• 4 months later...

1. Cougar Potion- Daytime friendly scent that can be used daily

2. Audacious- When I am going out downtown and need a confidence boost

3. OCCO- Because they always work

4. SS4W- When I want people to be accomodating

5. Balm Bomb- Use this before air travels to calm me down