I am inquiring to see if any of you have experience with pheromones that work best for people in the salon industry? I am a stylist/colorist and most of my clients are female but I do have males as well. I use essential oils at shampoo bowl for relaxing. Just have been wondering if there's any pheromone potions that would be a good addition? I was possibly thinking levitation, smells so good too.. Any input helps! Thanks :) xoxo

Edited by shaylakg

I like Treasured Hearts, Heart & Soul, Girl/Girl, Levitation or Open Windows for settings like this. The first 3 being more social, chummy e t. OW & Levitation, also good socials and very uplifting, feel good. I'd say get one of the first 3 & one of the OW or Levitation. Get them in spray, so you are diffusing the pheros further out to your clients.

Edited by StacyK

Not really they are complex blends.

Levitation is Open Windows with an extra dose of DHEAS added.

A quote from the Perfumerie "... the happy magic of our mood-elevating OPEN WINDOWS pheromone formula and an extra splash of giddy DHEAS."

I think you'd just end up with an unbalanced mish mash of pheros and it would be hit or miss. If you want to layer try a simple blend like "Topper" (A-nol + DHEAS) on top of your complex blend.

The more alcohol the more diffusion.. but it also burns off faster. My preference is the 60/40 ratio in the spray. You get plenty of diffusion but enough of the oil to have it last longer.