Recommendations for driving

Guest cutie.pie

Guest cutie.pie

My twins and I are going on a trip on the 7th. This will be the first time that I'm driving (when they were younger, we usually took the bus, because it was easier for me). I mean I drive, but the longest drive I took lasted 4 hours, and now I'll drive 8 hours and I'm a bit scared because I'm driving my kids...

Any recommendations?

I was thinking Mega Watt + Focus and Acuity potion? Or Courage and Bravery potion?

I don't know. I usually go with Charisma at first then SS4M before we arrive. :D

If you need to concentrate on the drive then UN Focus might help you.

What about some protection potion for a safe journey? If you're worried that your kids will bicker, perhaps you want to try some Peaceful Home. I use that on my kids and it seems to keep their bickering to the minimum.

I was on a road trip from Switzerland to Italy four years ago. The longest drive was actually from Geneva to Venice with a couple of pit stops in between. Maybe you want to break the 8-hour drive into two by doing some sightseeing along the way and spend a night somewhere.

I find snacks handy when on a road trip. It keeps the hunger pangs away plus the kids get occupied (especially when we get lost, etc). Enjoy your trip and don't forget to keep us updated on the fun you have!

Ok well, I'm not a big Mega Watt fan to begin with. It puts me on edge, so it wouldn't be my choice. IMO This really sounds like a job for MLH, but IDK if you have that.

For myself, I do these types of drives often, one major goal for me, I want to keep things relaxed and enjoyable. Remember you are going to be in summer travel traffic, I assume. My goal is upbeat, happy, harmonious & cooperation.

From home I drive (with kids) to RI, NYC, DC, Philly, MASS, and No Virginia at least once a year, so believe me I have been there. :)

My phero choices are MLH, OW, TH, G/G, Teddy BB (via The Big Easy*) and I've used scented Levitation.

and bring your Courage and Bravery potion. That's a nice thing to have on hand.

It sounds like you're nervous, do you drive a lot? why are you worried about focus? I think OW might be good for you, you want to relax, you will need lots of patience both in the car with the kids and with all the summer traffic outside the car. You could pair OW with The Focus & Accuity potion, for this purpose that might be a thought.

Here's a tip. You want to be prepared so have your car checked out first, tire pressure, heat is an issue so get your fluids checked. oil ect.

Get an ice chest and pack lots of water, juice for your girls maybe a protein drink for yourself, protein keeps your Brain sharp and your head clear. The last thing you want is to feel bad after a sugar/starch crash. Pack raw nuts like almonds, walnuts ect (more protein) some apples, sandwiches & a snack your girls will like too. Get them a deck of cards and some Mad Libs and if you can get a portable CD player that'll provide variety for them. Mix a music CD or Tape with music you all like and a little something for each of you thrown in.

You can totally do it. You got this!! I drive and have driven BY MYSELF WITH THE KIDS ALOT. The fact that I'm a woman doesn't get in the way at all. you just take a deep breath, it will be fun.

Make a few lists.

But it will also be work. Just think of it as a challenge and a story you and the girls will have to tell later

Where are you going ?

Also make a "Girl Power" song mix to play when you need that extra boost of inspiration. Molls list was awesome, it's in your journal thread!!! Go kick some ass!!

* I mentioned the Big Easy because that's where I use the Teddy phero. IDK what it would be like with another scent.

ETA saw JOCs tip about PH. Good idea. What about after you have had your car prepped ect.. you could anoint your car with a bit of PH - think out your intention, keep it simple say a little incantation while focusing on your intent.. "we will have a peaceful and safe trip" or whatever works for you (repeat it a few times as you anoint.

Edited by StacyK

Guest cutie.pie

I don't know. I usually go with Charisma at first then SS4M before we arrive. :D

I think, although I'm not 100% sure, that that won't work for me :lol:

If you need to concentrate on the drive then UN Focus might help you.

What about some protection potion for a safe journey? If you're worried that your kids will bicker, perhaps you want to try some Peaceful Home. I use that on my kids and it seems to keep their bickering to the minimum.

I was on a road trip from Switzerland to Italy four years ago. The longest drive was actually from Geneva to Venice with a couple of pit stops in between. Maybe you want to break the 8-hour drive into two by doing some sightseeing along the way and spend a night somewhere.

I find snacks handy when on a road trip. It keeps the hunger pangs away plus the kids get occupied (especially when we get lost, etc). Enjoy your trip and don't forget to keep us updated on the fun you have!

Good thinking about protection potion and peacefull home! Thank you! My girls are going on a short trip tomorrow with my sister and my parents, so I'll anoint them (and the car) with it.

We'll definitely make a few stops.

Ok well, I'm not a big Mega Watt fan to begin with. It puts me on edge, so it wouldn't be my choice. IMO This really sounds like a job for MLH, but IDK if you have that.

For myself, I do these types of drives often, one major goal for me, I want to keep things relaxed and enjoyable. Remember you are going to be in summer travel traffic, I assume. My goal is upbeat, happy, harmonious & cooperation.

From home I drive (with kids) to RI, NYC, DC, Philly, MASS, and No Virginia at least once a year, so believe me I have been there. :)

My phero choices are MLH, OW, TH, G/G, Teddy BB (via The Big Easy*) and I've used scented Levitation.

and bring your Courage and Bravery potion. That's a nice thing to have on hand.

It sounds like you're nervous, do you drive a lot? why are you worried about focus? I think OW might be good for you, you want to relax, you will need lots of patience both in the car with the kids and with all the summer traffic outside the car. You could pair OW with The Focus & Accuity potion, for this purpose that might be a thought.

Here's a tip. You want to be prepared so have your car checked out first, tire pressure, heat is an issue so get your fluids checked. oil ect.

Get an ice chest and pack lots of water, juice for your girls maybe a protein drink for yourself, protein keeps your Brain sharp and your head clear. The last thing you want is to feel bad after a sugar/starch crash. Pack raw nuts like almonds, walnuts ect (more protein) some apples, sandwiches & a snack your girls will like too. Get them a deck of cards and some Mad Libs and if you can get a portable CD player that'll provide variety for them. Mix a music CD or Tape with music you all like and a little something for each of you thrown in.

You can totally do it. You got this!! I drive and have driven BY MYSELF WITH THE KIDS ALOT. The fact that I'm a woman doesn't get in the way at all. you just take a deep breath, it will be fun.

Make a few lists.

But it will also be work. Just think of it as a challenge and a story you and the girls will have to tell later

Where are you going ?

Also make a "Girl Power" song mix to play when you need that extra boost of inspiration. Molls list was awesome, it's in your journal thread!!! Go kick some ass!!

* I mentioned the Big Easy because that's where I use the Teddy phero. IDK what it would be like with another scent.

ETA saw JOCs tip about PH. Good idea. What about after you have had your car prepped ect.. you could anoint your car with a bit of PH - think out your intention, keep it simple say a little incantation while focusing on your intent.. "we will have a peaceful and safe trip" or whatever works for you (repeat it a few times as you anoint.

I am a bit nervous because I do drive, but have never driven this far. We're going to Plitvice Lakes and then to the town where I grew up to visit my grandparents. Yes, I definitely need that Molls' playlist! :) I'm gonna make a few lists - what to check on my car, what to bring for the drive, what to pack...

You are right... I shouldn't be scared. I think I wouldn't be scared if I was going alone, without my girls...

I'm a much better driver with Megawatt. I rely on Determination potion if I have to do a lot of driving.

Yes, that's why I thought MW and DP would be a great choice! :)

THANK YOU EVERYONE FOR YOUR ADVICE! :hearts0425:

Edited by cutie.pie

I think, although I'm not 100% sure, that that won't work for me :lol:

It would if I were your chauffeur ... :lol:

• 2 weeks later...
Guest cutie.pie

Just a quick update. I had to postpone my trip because I have guests. My uncle and his family from Canada are here...

so jealous you're going to plitvice. One of the couple of most beautiful places I've ever seen

I did think of you when I posted I was going there :)

• 8 months later...

Hi all taking a 30+ hr road trip with my guy friend to help one of his clients move from Arizona to Idaho. He will be the one driving a giant Ryder truck over the next few days. Any different choices you can think of to help HIM stay focused and energized? I have MW, PP, Audacious, LFM, Lumina, SS4W, Dominance, OW, BB, G2G and a bunch of the more sextual formulas... Any added thoughts?

I'd say .."have a nice trip." and stay home with some Balm Bomb :lol:

IDK, that's a long trip. Personally I'd avoid going with anything too intense. I'd get burned out. Kinda the what goes up must come down thing.

I'd probably go with Open Windows for the drive. Keep things chill and happy. Maybe a little Dom or Leather for the actual moving day. IMO

Good luck.

Lol yeah I hear ya on the Balm Bomb and chill! b)I do love road trips tho even if they are all business.

Open Windiws sounds like a good choice. I also have PM not sure if that would be appropriate at all?

I think PM is fine. Is he a good responder to it?

If you're feeling experimental, if there's time, order some smaller bottles for cheep of Amazon. I got a bag of the 1/6 size rollers so I can decant for travel and avoid carting around the larger bottles.

Yeah no time we are leaving tonight... I have yet to figure out what he responds well to unfortunately. He had committed on liking Aliya w/ Audacious and Sensual Harmony w/ LFM scent-wise but no obvious phero hits yet.

I ended up putting on Rosalynd w/ OW and some cops after I showered today.

I think that's a good choice. Feel goodies for everyone all 'round.

Update on trip: it went really well wore Rosalynd w/ Open Windows in spray on wrists chest and back of neck and Phero Girl on stomach and cleavage the first nights drive. Felt upbeat relaxed and alert.

Day 2: I wore Bosom Bows w/ Girl/Girl (in oil on wrists smeared to elbows, back of neck and cleavage) b/c I've noticed it seems to be relaxing and upbeat to me plus I was going to meet up with my new female boss when we arrived. Also had on Phero Girl in oil on same spots as before. Went well I felt good, relaxed and upbeat with minimal snippieness.

Day 3: Moving day. I wore Bosom Bows again with Phero Girl. Despite the temperatures being hotter then I was used too, and being tired from the road, it went well. We left that evening and started back. Felt on edge and agitated by the end of the day.

Day 4: Woke up tired and feeling on edge. Decided to wear scented Balm Bomb no cops. Within a couple hours and after coffee I was feeling better all things considered. Early evening I decided to add 2 sprays of open windows and Phero Girl to my torso under my hoodie. The day ended well.

All in all the trip was a success and I feel as tho the pheros really helped to set the tone even if only like a placebo. I also keep a little Balm Bomb on the head of my stuffed animal (let it be noted that I'm a grown ass women lol) and will inhale that whenever I'm feeling anxious which seems to help.

My male companion was in good spirits but he always is especially if I am lol.

I felt very witchy applying my various potions with intent throughout the adventure. Fun experiment.

Update on trip: it went really well wore Rosalynd w/ Open Windows in spray on wrists chest and back of neck and Phero Girl on stomach and cleavage the first nights drive. Felt upbeat relaxed and alert.

Day 2: I wore Bosom Bows w/ Girl/Girl (in oil on wrists smeared to elbows, back of neck and cleavage) b/c I've noticed it seems to be relaxing and upbeat to me plus I was going to meet up with my new female boss when we arrived. Also had on Phero Girl in oil on same spots as before. Went well I felt good, relaxed and upbeat with minimal snippieness.

Day 3: Moving day. I wore Bosom Bows again with Phero Girl. Despite the temperatures being hotter then I was used too, and being tired from the road, it went well. We left that evening and started back. Felt on edge and agitated by the end of the day.

Day 4: Woke up tired and feeling on edge. Decided to wear scented Balm Bomb no cops. Within a couple hours and after coffee I was feeling better all things considered. Early evening I decided to add 2 sprays of open windows and Phero Girl to my torso under my hoodie. The day ended well.

All in all the trip was a success and I feel as tho the pheros really helped to set the tone even if only like a placebo. I also keep a little Balm Bomb on the head of my stuffed animal (let it be noted that I'm a grown ass women lol) and will inhale that whenever I'm feeling anxious which seems to help.

My male companion was in good spirits but he always is especially if I am lol.

I felt very witchy applying my various potions with intent throughout the adventure. Fun experiment.

Sounds good. I really like OW for things like this. G/G works very well for me as a social and I get happy self effects from it. lol you wore Phero Girl.. he must have been shifting in his seat.lol

:lol:

Sometimes cops plus a pheromone can kick things up a notch. If you have interest in that direction.

Of course, it's better to find that guy who's going to be into you anyway then add the 'mones or cops. That's the stuff!!! :666: