New Releases for JULY 2015!

• Replies 225
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I know you guys are working very hard to get everything programmed and I hate to bother you with this, but do you think they will be ready to order tonight? (need to place for June freebies)...:)

EEEE!!! I am thinking a sampler just won't due, a few bottles may be in order. My last OCCO Ambrosia sample is almost done (2012) so that's the one I know for sure. And anything cotton candy is a no brainer.

Guest cutie.pie

Okay, so do we all stay up all night waiting for the notes to post? Who is with me?

I AM! But it's morning here, so... :lol: Can't wait to see the notes! :D

You mean "lobster babes" wasn't enough of a hint?! :P

Hee!!! Ummmmm...Well, since the B52s ladies would wear beehive hairdos...does it have honey? Does it perhaps smell like a Farfisa organ, or the back of an amp...or hairspray???

H2000 is someone different.

YES! Sniffathon every month if we can, that's the plan!

Another plan, when you can, is to have you up here for a First Friday to display your sigils and talk about your artwork. The FF events are all about artists!

OMG that will be fun!!! Eeeeee-YESSS!!!

~And, too, I can pick everyone's brains about southern WA. :)

And is the cutie on H2OOO someone I would recognize from slightly more recent times? Actress? Musician?

I know you guys are working very hard to get everything programmed and I hate to bother you with this, but do you think they will be ready to order tonight? (need to place for June freebies)... :)

I just finished the descriptions last night, so it's going to be at least a couple days I imagine.

LOL okay, my "Lobster babes" comment has nothing to do with The B-52s, it was just a visual pun. My hint is: one of these scents is not quite what you think it is, but you will love it anyway (probably).

"Not for the faint of heart." :lol: interesting though.

"Gin & Tonic" sounds really good. love this.."1720's "Gin Madness" spread through London as an escape from the brutal life of the nascent working class. Dram shops advertise, "Drunk for a penny, dead drunk for two pence and a straw for nothing". In 1750 Londoners consumed 11 million gallons of gin." :lol:

Edited by StacyK

Gods! You know, I read the Demeter description...why in the world would you want to smell like a plate of lobster? Dirt, yes! Greenery, yes! Tons of stuff...YES. But a plate of seafood? :buried-in-sand::shark825: I keep thinking I'd smell like I truly needed a shower. *gigglesnort*

More CRUSH than lobster. That's my hint. :)

Really? Orange Crush??? YUMMY!

I just finished the descriptions last night, so it's going to be at least a couple days I imagine.

LOL okay, my "Lobster babes" comment has nothing to do with The B-52s, it was just a visual pun. My hint is: one of these scents is not quite what you think it is, but you will love it anyway (probably).

Okay, then!!! :D Gonna put my wild speculation cap on. Oh wait. I wear that one all the time... B)

Edited by ElizabethOSP

Gods! You know, I read the Demeter description...why in the world would you want to smell like a plate of lobster? Dirt, yes! Greenery, yes!

I think I forgot to mention that I am kind of losing my mind waiting for Garden in the Rain!! BRING ON THE DIRT!!!!!

OT but... it is so damn hot here (no AC either, mind) and I can't think of much I wouldn't give for a frosty Orange Crush. And there's an orange crush cocktail, folks. http://allrecipes.com/recipe/orange-crush-fresh-squeezed-orange-and-vodka-cocktail/

Blackcat, the idea of rain and cool dirt is so, so appealing right now. I'm sure smelling it would make me feel cooler. Why isn't it here already? :Emoticons04280:

Edited by donsie

Elizabeth I would friggin LOVE to meet you and listen to your presentation on the sigils. There has to be a way to make this happen ~~~ :purr:

I look forward to meeting you, too! I AM going to make it up there in the next few months. :)

Ayyyy, matey. Where be the descriptions? :D

ARRRRrrrrr, QG, me hearty! Ye will observe that our lady Luna has nae shown her pretty face since this mornin'. Me heart tells me that this bodes WELL! Thar be treasure afoot here!

:money1668::pirate291::toast:

ARRRRrrrrr, QG, me hearty! Ye will observe that our lady Luna has nae shown her pretty face since this mornin'. Me heart tells me that this bodes WELL! Thar be treasure afoot here!

ARRRrrrrrgggg, methinks yer be probably right. In the meantimes, while I be waiting, I needs to be convincing Mrs. QG its time to give up the booty. AARRRrrrgggg.

Ayyyy, matey. Where be the descriptions? :D

I look forward to meeting you, too! I AM going to make it up there in the next few months. :)

ARRRrrrrrgggg, methinks yer be probably right. In the meantimes, while I be waiting, I needs to be convincing Mrs. QG its time to give up the booty. AARRRrrrgggg.

Have you folks caught too much sun today or something or is it International Talk Like A Pirate Day and I forgot?

There's coconut right? Actually I will dodge an expensive bullet if there isn't so please no coconut.

Oh there is coconut alright. :D

Natch! We all need that sweet, sweet coco creaminess :666:

ETA I'm kind of dying for PEs right now. :)

Edited by StacyK

Coincidence? Maybe, but I prefer to believe pops showed up and they flew back to their beloved Catalina Mountains.

That's what is called a psychopomp.

My cousin's daughter died at age 5 a few years ago in a bad car wreck. She had a thing for dragonflies as does my aunt, her grandmother. Whenever she sees one, she knows that that is Lily saying hello. I am going to have to send her a sample at least.